Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1738567 08/28/06 02:11 PM
D
OP Offline
D
well my wife was gone for the past few days and this morning she called a few times and i was out. she left work and came home saying she was worried about me. bottom line is that she says she will give it a try. i am so relieved she is here to give it a go. all i am going to do is try not to talk too much about this situation and have some fun together and hopefully bring back what was missing. going to go for lunch......play some mini-golf.
but i've got my shot and now we'll see what happens.

S
S
I think its wonderful that she's come back to you! It is your chance to show to her and to yourself that this relationship can work. I agree that you should not talk about the relationship situation. Let it just laylow for awhile. Have a good time together and take advantage of this chance.

I wish I could have another chance with my husband....

ssue #1738569 08/28/06 08:37 PM
D
OP Offline
D
i really hope you do as well. there are no guarantees you know.......i have no idea how this will play out. but she is here and willing and the wall has dropped. there is nothing more i could have hoped for. in the end maybe she stays maybe she goes but right now we have that shot to make it work.
we spent the afternoon sitting on the portch drinking wine and yacking about lots of stuff and now we are going for some east indian food for dinner. it feels good just to spend some time and hang out.
we talked a little about what happened but not too much. that's the way i'd like to keep it for now. maybe later we'll bring it up but right now there is no way i want to talk about it very much. back to basics........back to how we got together in the first place.
i will keep you posted here and there and i will for sure be always reading things from this site. it's an unbelievable amount of info that any married person should read no matter what.

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 597 guests, and 58 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation