What a great post about your workshop, Rin...and you tied it directly into the symbol I saw...thank you!

I think that's a flagship post for Plan A...the total authentic Plan A which sets you within yourself, all your stuff...your fears, courage, desires and effort...wow. Great post.

At LA's suggestion, I am adding this post for those that may be interested!

Well, I thank you LA for letting me talk it out...I had forgotten that we can feel those emotions just as strongly as if we were there.

LOL...I'm working on it...same thing with what I'm going to call now...dadaaa...my workshop...you know instead of garage...

Please allow me to recap...this is the biggest project I have ever taken on and new ideas pop into my head as I'm building...

I tore down the wall and the cabinet, repaired the side walls, built a workstation, then the shelves to go on top of it. I just finished a shelving unit from floor to ceiling and attached in to the workstation. I was going to leave the cabinet under the station without shelves but decided to add ashelve to one. The other can house taller things like our baseball bats. There was a closet in the back that had shelves already but I decided to extend them to the other wall. Then, there was a space about three feet on the other side of the closet that I added one shelve to...our ice chests go on top and our generator on bottom.

Oh, I used an old gun rack that I had and modified it to house our fishing rods...also added a shelve beside the dryer. I have alot more ideas and so far...drumroll please...I've only spend 3 dollars on some hooks.

This is the true me...wierd being a woman and having a passion for building...I'm proud of myself...when I started I didn't know how to work a tablesaw...I've use my level as if were attached to me...LOL...LMAO...

I am in a wonderful, spectacular mood...I even let OS be my helper tonight for a while...poor kid...mom having to explain what tools to hand me...how to read a tape measure...RMFAO...I enjoyed myself...

Maybe tomorrow I'll have the patience to work with both the boys...That will be a task...YS can not keep his mouth closed! UHHHH! 4, you know?

I did a little more reading waiting on supper to finish and I may read a little before going to bed...I guess it depends how that shower feels...oh, oh, oh...I almost forgot "I" fixed the sink! Cool!

LOL, can you tell who does what around here? I really don't mind doing that kind of stuff...some people think of it as work but I don't...I'm learning because I have no experience...thing is I'm willing to jump into it and feel my way around...it may take me a few tries but I'll get it...

Hum? Okay, if that's the way I tackle home projects, then I need to apply that belief to my M. Don't know much about what I'm doing to start with but if I give it a few shots, I'll get it...OKAY!

Well, since I thought that though I'm going to get out of here. I hope that everyone has a wonderful night. Oh, H and big P called to let me know that the stuffed pork chops were great...I was worried...I didn't really like them...I had to make them different this time but the guys loved them...so that made me happy...I would have hated that my show of appreciation for them tasted bad! LOL

Good night...

I hope this will help someone! Best wishes!

A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge.
Thomas Carlyle