Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 3
S
Junior Member
Junior Member
S Offline
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 3
I took him back after the first tiem he was soo sorry, he had moved away and I thought the 10 months I gave him would be time and it was for him to find another so while I was packing and happy to be a family he was having fun elsewhere.
yes we have small children and at this point I still want it to work for their sake but don't know, it has only been a week since this dummy found out that it has been going on for over 6 months agian.
I get treated like a yo yo. good one day and like a cleaning lady the next.
My question is do I tell anyone onther than family, I found out the OW works with someone I know but I don't know if this person will think bad of me and it will ruin our friendship? help
[color:"blue"] [/color]

Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 7,464
B
Member
Member
B Offline
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 7,464
If you want to save your marriage expose to everyone you both know. Do you want your marriage or your friend?

Start by reading the Infidelity FAQ's linked in my Signature and check out Longhorn's post at the top of the "Just Found Out" board.

Welcome to Marriage Builders


Me: 56 (FBS) Wife: 55 (FWW)
D-Day August 2005
Married 11/1982 3 Sons 27,25,23
Empty Nesters.
Fully Recovered.
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 3
S
Junior Member
Junior Member
S Offline
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 3
Thank you! I wanted to believe in him soo much and have given up so much I am very confused now.

Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 92,985
Likes: 1
M
Member
Member
M Offline
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 92,985
Likes: 1
How many affairs has he had?


"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101


Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 3
S
Junior Member
Junior Member
S Offline
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 3
I know of 2 actual but dont know for sure


Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 192 guests, and 35 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Countfunkula, mollye14, Pansu, sakyt, George Mixflicke
72,372 Registered Users
Latest Posts
Just checking in
by markos - 10/07/26 05:55 PM
Just checking in
by markos - 10/07/26 05:55 PM
What happens if we both have developed aversions?
by Samuel Connely - 10/03/26 02:12 PM
Separated/Dating
by mark_foster - 09/20/26 04:14 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums67
Topics133,661
Posts2,323,619
Members72,372
Most Online9,682
May 13th, 2026
deneme bonusu
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 2025, Marriage Builders, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0