Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1758937 10/17/06 08:45 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,466
M
Member
Member
M Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,466
Me BH 36, WW 33, DS5, DD2 dday 5-8-06 - in plan A since mid to late May

My WW had an EA for about 8-9 months with a co-worker. WW has now changed jobs and has had NC since 8-4-06. We are working on our M and just taking it day to day, nothing too deep just yet. The problem we are having is with OM's wife. I know she knows about the EA because I had lunch with her and she told me her WH had told her about it. She asked me how I was holding up and such and I asked her the same. She said that she was hurt and scared, but that they would make it. Well she is psycho now!!!. My wife and I sign up our son to a after school class (there are 19 classes to choose from) where you just sign your name and day to a board in the classroom. Everyone can see the names. So OM's wife picks the same class as us. Now OM's W just sits and watches my wife all hour and sometimes she brings the OM (stupid woman). My wife changed days and now I hear from the head of the classes that OMW wants to change classes also. OM's W drives by our home and I have busted her a few times. Now OM's wife is calling my wife's cell using the OM phone trying to get my wife to call back the OM. She does this to try to bust her H, OMW is still every angry I think. I can understand OMW being hurt and angry at my wife, but it has been 5 months now. Shouldn't she be working on her M and leave us alone. My wife told me that she would talk to OMW if OMW wanted to. This would be a one time only thing, but now that offer is off the table. Has anyone else had to deal with this? I have enough on my plate with my M and the EA thing and I don't need OMW playing these games.

thanks
M2L


M2L

ME BH 36 - FWW 33
2 kids
DDAY May 06


Sometimes waywards can be like Laxatives ..... They irritate the crap out of you.
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 2,546
*
Member
Member
* Offline
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 2,546
How about writting a "No Contact" letter???

bb


Me-46yo + Husband-49yo
Met 1975/ Married 1980
H had 3 month affair/D-d January 2001
Grandparents since Dec.2005
Recovered and moving on and we're looking forward to the years ahead!

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 192 guests, and 35 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Countfunkula, mollye14, Pansu, sakyt, George Mixflicke
72,372 Registered Users
Latest Posts
Just checking in
by markos - 10/07/26 05:55 PM
Just checking in
by markos - 10/07/26 05:55 PM
What happens if we both have developed aversions?
by Samuel Connely - 10/03/26 02:12 PM
Separated/Dating
by mark_foster - 09/20/26 04:14 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums67
Topics133,661
Posts2,323,619
Members72,372
Most Online9,682
May 13th, 2026
deneme bonusu
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 2025, Marriage Builders, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0