Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#17607 10/05/99 11:18 AM
B
Benna Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Well, it's not looking good. We went out to a cabaret on Saturday night, and to cut a long story short, I think I realize why H doesn't have any reaction to my infidelity. He hasn't admitted it yet, but at one point I caught him with an ex, to whom he had cheated on me with while we were still dating, but living together. It wasn't the normal, "Hey, how ya been?" chat either. It was quite intense, and both of em looked like they were caught with their pants down when I approached them. So, he says it's platonic. BS it is. That's what he said 5 months ago when I caught them together too, and I believed him then because she had just had a baby, and was living with her boyfriend, whom I had met. Now, she has left him, and has the baby, and it's no doubt she is clinging onto my H. And you know what?!? I don't care. Not a lot anyways. She can have him for all I care right now. I am wore out of all this crap, and this farce we call a marriage. I GIVE UP!!! I really do! Too little for too long on the recieving part, and too much for too long on the giving part.<BR>I'M DONE!!! ALL DONE!!! I'm going to wait out the winter, and take my time getting out of this, and finding a place. I know there will be money coming in in spring, and that's what I'll use to get a new place. <BR>Thank you for all your words of kindness and support, but I really can't see this one working out. I appreciate that at least you people were here for me when I needed someone. I wish you all the best in your lives.<BR><P>------------------<BR>~Bren~<BR> Nothing will happen today that God and I can't handle together.

#17608 10/05/99 11:55 AM
P
P
Benna: In anger you have planned a future, this type of planning can only bring failure. Sure if you must leave you must leave, but sit down and think it out. I might even go so far as to tell your H that this is your plan, so as to give him a chance to fix what is wrong before you abandone him.

#17609 10/05/99 03:31 PM
L
L
Benna - I agree. Since you want to wait 'til spring anyway - work while you wait - can't hurt, right? Talk, be honest, let him know how you feel as of right now. Read and think. You'll know what's best for you. And then you do it.<P>Don't leave here, ok? It could be a long winter. We'll be here.<P>Lori

#17610 10/05/99 04:59 PM
B
Benna Offline OP
OP Offline
B
--<p>[This message has been edited by Benna (edited October 05, 1999).]

#17611 10/05/99 04:59 PM
B
Benna Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Paul<BR> Then how about you come over and tell him what my plans are, if you'd go that far? The way things are going lately, we need a mediator...actually more like a referee...To tell him I plan on leaving...might be more harmful to me than helpful to the situation.<P>------------------<BR>~Bren~<BR> Nothing will happen today that God and I can't handle together.

#17612 10/05/99 07:08 PM
A
A
Bren,<P>All I've got for ya is a great big<BR> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I'm sorry things aren't good. I know this whole thing has been just crappy for you. Whatever you do, I hope you continue to post and hang around here. There's alot of time between now and spring. You never know what'll happen.<P>--andy<BR>

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 708 guests, and 56 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation