Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
OP Offline
S
Pep,

Hi there! Merry Christmas. I've been peeking in occasionally....in between baking pecan pies and cooking my shrimp and mirlitons caserole. I've got my dirty rice on, maque choux, my roasts are stuffed and seasoned, and all my presents are finally wrapped. My children are here and safe.....and I suspect my husband (who has disappeared) is frantically trying to find a store open on Christmas Eve (his typical shopping spree) because he has no idea what he's getting anyone....tsk tsk....holidays are still a challenge for him....hehehehheheh....he's such a "scrooge".

All,

Blessings to all of you who are still struggling this Christmas. I'll never forget my "ugly infidelity" Christmases....and they help me appreciate the better ones that have followed. This is the time for miracles and magic....and even if it doesn't arrive in time....don't underestimate the introspection that the holidays can create and don't lose hope. Please know that even if you feel alone this Christmas....that there are minions of us here who are at your side and know your pain. You aren't alone as long as you have found your way here. (((((((hugs))))))

I send my prayers and hope your way!!!

L
L
Hi Starfish- Thanks so much for replying to my post earlier today. I did read your excellent post on "It's the Fear..." You're exactly right about that. I'm going to print it out and read it every day so I can get emotionally stronger. Thanks! lifeismessy

me BS-age 44 STBX- age 48
M 20 yrs, 3 kids ages 10, 15, 20
H had intense EA/PA with single coworker
D-day 2-14-01--Separated for 2 mo. H filed for divorce in April 01, then he cancelled it
Second affair another affair with a married coworker- D-day 11-20-06
Filed for divorce right after second d-day

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 457 guests, and 52 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation