Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum
This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at
mbrestored@gmail.com
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 31
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 31 |
She has a boyfriend but I really want her back. I miss her a lot. even though she treated me badly. What should I do?
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 13
Junior Member
|
|
Junior Member
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 13 |
Abraham:
Why do you want back someone who treated you the way she did? I believe I know the answer, because I was in your position 3 and 4 years ago. But it would be helpful for the rest of us to really know your motivations, other than you probably missing what you once may have had.
Mark
|
|
|
Moderated by Ariel, BerlinMB, Denali, Fordude, IrishGreen, MBeliever, MBsurvivor, MBSync, McLovin, Mizar, PhoenixMB, Toujours
|
0 members (),
472
guests, and
19
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums67
Topics133,659
Posts2,323,617
Members72,372
| |
Most Online9,682 May 13th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|