Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
J
OP Offline
J
Can't post much as am at work...but my wxh Darth (as many of you remember) is at it again with his affair wife...and they will probably divorce now...he is doing the same stuff...just worse now.

She spoke w/me yesterday and she had to lock herself and her toddler and puppy monday morning in the entertainment room to keep Darth out as he raged (according to her) all night...and he has yet cheated again.

He also threw a coffee table on her (again according to her) last month during a "spat" as she called it.

I informed her once again nobody should take this...and she said she is "beyond caring anymore" for him at all...she just wants him out. So there will most likely be court proceedings I'd guess happening this year.

Please above ALL pray for my DS...pray that he is safe and that I remain strong and that God allows this sad situation the opportunity for me to go back to court and get full custody of my son...which I will immediately do when she goes and files...and pray for safety for the wistress...I know I hate what she did...but I don't hate people ok? It is JUST NOT ME...and please pray for her little girl...it is so sad. I have promised her that I will do whatever I can to make sure that my DS and her daughter (*oc) will always have a good relationship.

She admits it's h#ll now. She admits he is abusive. She admits alot...and I am going to as of this morning begin taping all phone calls between us in case she goes as she did a year and a half ago, running back to his haven of money...sure I feel sorry for her, and I do pray for her and those kids (a whole lot ) but she KNEW what she was getting into, unlike me....and she HAS TIME AND AGAIN CHOSEN MONEY OVER DOING THE RIGHT THING...

so pray about this.

I do believe this is the straw that's broken the camel's back...I actually heard the wistress say to me this, "I just don't care anymore about him...I just want him out."

so much for affair marriages huh?

This is what happens when you never repent and you as a WS carry on with your Affair partner and continue making unrepentant IMMORAL choices and continue living as an entitled self serving egoist.

me:37 BS; s:7; xh:38; OW:26;eloped w/OW 1 wk after D: 12/29/03. OC born 3/17/04. Happy! Blessed to be the mother of a wonderful son..great profession..Life's good!
M
M
jp

i put EVERYTHING in god's hands, everything.
pray for him, pray for her, it will pour hot coals right on their heads!

i would think you could use his anger issues against him if you want full custody of your son.
hire the best attorney money can buy and do what you have to do. and if you get your son get the h*ll outa dodge and back to tennesse where you can be with your family.

keep us posted.
mlhb

God first, family second, and all else will fall into place.

L
L
(((hugs peachy)))

Think of you often.

A
A
{{{Peachy and DS}}}

May the two of you finally get the peace you deserve.

Alph.

Me, BS 37 Him, WXH (Noddy) 40 DD13, DD6 Married 14th August 1993 D/Day 2nd April 05 Noddy left us 3rd April 05, lives with OW (Omelette) 28 Divorce final 6th July '06. Time wounds all heels... - Groucho Marx ...except when it doesn't. - Graycloud
H
H
Thinking of you Peach! You wonder what it will take for Darth to eventually hit bottom?

HTW

Married 10 years, Legally Seperated Aug 2,2006
1 year of Plan A followed by 1 year of Plan B...
...now stepping towards recovery?????
BH 37(me), WW 35, DB 7 & DD 5
My Story
My struggle with an EA
C
C
((( Peachy and DS )))

Dear God ~ Please continue to look after our beautiful, angel Peachy and her adoring son. Surround them with the love and safety that they so deserve.

Peach - You are so right in not hating... it only hurts you.

Sending my very, very best to you and son

Carnation

Me - BS 55 WH/FWH 50 OW 30 Much evidence says that my H was/is deeply involved in a very long term PA Prolly will never know much more than that
B
B
I DO pray for your son. Sorry for the mess his father created.

M
M
You're in my prayers dearest Peachy one...You are such a special person...I stand in awe of your grace...All God's blessings to you sweet friend...

In Christ,

Mrs. W

FWW ~ 47 ~ Me
FBH ~ 50 ~ MrWondering
DD ~ 17
Dday ~ 2005 ~ Recovered

J
OP Offline
J
Thanks Mrs. Dubya, Bellevue, Carnation, HTW, Alphin (who's endured almost the same), Lexxxy (ditto), and of course, MLHB...love ya girl!

Anyhow, had an hour long convo today which I taped (legal in this state) with the wistress. MANY MANY revelations...and they're not good. But I can say this, my ds is safe, and the wistress has EXPOSED TO HER ENTIRE FAMILY AFTER A YEAR AND HALF OF HIS CRAZINESS, ALL DARTH'S ACTIONS...her family now sees him as a wife abuser, cheater, and consummate liar.

She will help me and I gave her and my son a secret emergency code word..if there is outbursts or rages from darth, she is to call or text me, say the word, or have my son call or text me and I will summon the police to go get my son. She says that Darth just does this stuff usually around her...not when her son or my son is there...why? THE CHILDREN ARE OLD ENOUGH TO TELL WHAT HE DOES...that's why.

Darth will be outta town tomorrow and she and I will either meet or talk some more. I found out her xbf, the father of her son, was TOLD BY HER SON about a specific incident last summer when darth was in the first confirmed affair with the 20 year old...the little boy told his dad what he saw darth do to his mom...and his dad VIDEOTAPED it all...and she told me that her xbf has incinuated to her that if she doesn't leave Darth soon he may consider going after full custody ...funny huh?

The real motivator here is THE WISTRESS STANDS TO LOSE HER OWN SON BY HER OWN HAND IF SHE DOESN'T ACT...

The house of cards is falling.

PLEASE PRAY FOR ME AND MY DS...Me for strength, endurance, and the ability to stand eye to eye and toe to toe with Darth for the final battle. The empire is crumbling and I'm going after Darth with my lightsabre in hand...and the force will finally defeat the dark side!

It has been a long and hard battle these four years now..I have been weary, it has drained me. I have worked harder than any of you could ever know to get to the point where I am now. I am not wealthy, but I have a great job and supportive coworkers and some friends who have my back at all times. My family is 100 percent supportive and my sis and bro in law and grandparents will help me with the retainer fees for an attorney (I am having to get a killer one...big time junkyard dog man eating lawyer kinda person for this job) and it will cost me big time...and also with some of the expenses when it goes down.

We all guesstimate that it will happen anytime from tomorrow to six months from now.

The Wistress is at her edge now. I am actually praying hard for her too and for her daughter and son. I am praying and ask you to pray for her to get the courage to stand up to Darth and to reclaim her children and dignity and to finally leave this situation...She acknowledged today that she doesn't love him at all...and has on a few occasions asked him to leave and he's tried to lock her outta the family home and last week Darth said he was gonna sell his lakeside house (which I jokingly call and hope and pray and kimberley 234 knows as ) "Infidel Manor"...he has also threatened his W to take their three year old away from her.

It's a tough sitch. And I gotta be tougher than it is.

Please pray for us. Pray for me and my ds especially.

me:37 BS; s:7; xh:38; OW:26;eloped w/OW 1 wk after D: 12/29/03. OC born 3/17/04. Happy! Blessed to be the mother of a wonderful son..great profession..Life's good!
I
I
Peachy-
I think of you often. For a time there, your posts helped me through my darkest times. I will be praying for you and your son.

Intexas

P.s. I need to get your e-mail addy some time.

BW-me, 29
XH, 29
3 sons-now 6,4,2
Divorce final--Sept. 27, 2006.

C
C
Peachy - I was thinking about you just the other day. (((Peachy & Son)))

C
C
Praying for you and your ds.

Also ~~ Have you heard from our dear friend in OK ? I have been wondering how she is doing and if you could, please send along my best regards. thanks

carnation

Me - BS 55 WH/FWH 50 OW 30 Much evidence says that my H was/is deeply involved in a very long term PA Prolly will never know much more than that
O
O
Peachy,

You realize this needs to be not only recorded but also reported.

Why are you not going to the courts to bar his child visitation so that your son is safe?

As for FV, she needs to protect her children. I fear she wants you t/d that for her and that's not right.

Hugz,
L.

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 407 guests, and 51 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation