Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
V
OP Offline
V
H has not been coming home like he said he would. He's been out with co-workers (as he says). The other day with all the ice his work had no electric. So the "guys" headed down to the local watering hole for a few pops. That was around 11:30 or so. He called around 12:45-1:00 to tell me that they lost power at work and that he would be home in about an hour or so.

Well he strolled in around 3:30. I asked where he was, he got mad. I noticed his shoe laces were not tyed like they were in the AM. (didn't say anything didn't want to open a can of worms right then).

The next day, same thing he got out early because of only half power and no heat. Says he was with the guys. He showed up around 4:30 cooked a nice dinner for the family.

Then his daughter got upset around 7:15 about not being able to go online an chat with her friends (long story). Next thing I know he's getting his coat on saying he's going out to get some beer. I freaked. Really freaked. Told him I was going with him, he said no way. I was all upset crying and freaking out. I was upset and hurt that he does not want to spend time with me or his family.

Not to be mean but these are HIS girls from a previous marriage, not mine. I hate saying that because I love these girls like they are my own. But the fact is, they are HIS girls. I should not have to be the one who always takes care of everything. He should be doing his part. I know I am enabeling him. My sis keeps telling me to stop. I am so hurt from evrything.

I finally got him to fill out the EN questionaire. I'm glad he finally did it.
Well thats about it for now.
Thanks to everyone with all your good advice.

FS (me) 43 WS 37 SD 8 SD 14 D-Day Sept 17, 06
H
H
Are you doing a Plan A? Is he still in contact w/ OW?

"If you want a good wife, then you have to be a good husband." BS-38 (me) WH-34 0 kids Together 3 1/2 years Married almost one year before DDay WH EA 9/06 DDay 11/06 Plan A 1/07 WH asked for LSA 2/07 Plan B 03/07 LSA effective 3/07 H moved out 3/07
B
B
Did you ever make an alanon meeting?

V
OP Offline
V
Yes I am still in Plan A. Not sure if he is still cheating. You see in Sept there were 3 girls. (he's scum bag for this). Not sure if there is 1 or others at this point in time.

I lost my license and cannot drive or else I'd be spying on him. Long story about the license thing. I was really upset one night. I took my anxiety meds that morning (dr told mne it would be in my system for atleast 6 hours). WRONG.... I went out for a few drnks with friends. The next thing I remember is being fingerprinted at the jail. Evidently I blacked out. I had only had 4 beers and then blacked out. Lost my license for 90 days.

Now H has to drive me everywhere. I can't wait to get back to driving again. Then maybe I will follow him and catch him either doing nothing or something. I can't wait until March 6th.

FS (me) 43 WS 37 SD 8 SD 14 D-Day Sept 17, 06

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 295 guests, and 56 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation