Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
OP Offline
M
Hi Pep,

A friend of my son's just discovered her room mate is doing meth. She is planning to confront her tomorrow. She is planning to tell her that she can not continue to live with her unless she will get professional help.

Our friend is planning to have the other girl's boyfriend as well as an older woman the other girl respects there with her. Our friend is 21 and her roomy is 19.

The girl's mom has always been a nut case, so they are not planning to tell her. Her dad is stable so I am trying to get her to tell him. She thinks her friend needs to be the one to tell her own dad.

She tried their church's counselors but has not heard back from them. She was going to just get her in to see the counselor.

Do you have any words of wisdom for them?

Do you know of any web sites I can steer her to?

Thanks for an help you can offer.

P
P
meth users are horrible to deal with
meth destroys brain cells

She is planning to tell her that she can not continue to live with her unless she will get professional help.

know what?
even with "professional help" she ought to kick her out

a 21 year old girl does not need this drama

I think both her parents should know .... nut case or not

people need to protect themselves .... especially the 21 year old friend of your son

these addicts are simply NOT going to stop when someone says they should .... they will lie better and get sneakier

anywho........ that's my .02

Last edited by Pepperband; 04/28/07 02:16 PM.
M
M
MF...

I would call a local rehab facility and get tips from them for handling a Meth intervention...Meth addicts are CRAZED LUNATICS and can be very dangerous...

Mrs. W

FWW ~ 47 ~ Me
FBH ~ 50 ~ MrWondering
DD ~ 17
Dday ~ 2005 ~ Recovered

M
OP Offline
M
Thanks, ya'll
I call his friend and talk to her.

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 777 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation