Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
N
OP Offline
N
After all these weeks she finally did it. She went to a lawyer and getting the ball rolling for the D. I still love her but I lost on what to do next. I haven't spoken to her in weeks good ol' plan B. Now what? I believe we can be happy together but I don't think she wants to give it a try because she feels guilty still. My head is spinning out of control. HELP!!!

M
M
work your plan... do not react to her actions at this point. How do you know she went to an attorney if you are in plan B?

N
OP Offline
N
I haven't seen her or talked to her but she works down the street and I have keys to her car and saw the paperwork when I dropping bills off to her

M
M
YOU should not be dropping anything off to her or having any access to her life. That is not plan B. Remove yourself from her life until she changes her ways. You should have an intermediary set up for when communication is REQUIRED.

N
OP Offline
N
My plan is NC according to plan B. I want to talk to her so bad...I know I shouldn't.

C
C
Paperwork is paperwork. Lots of WS go down and get paperwork and consult. Filing and retainer fees start the real divorce and still can get pulled later. That happens often.

Stick to a dark Plan B.

Testosterone boys! Testosterone! It ain’t just for nose, ear and back hair anymore!
N
OP Offline
N
She already paid for the retainer fee. So does this mean D is starting now???

L
L
You've protected yourself by hiring your own attorney, right? If not, you surely should, and immediately.

N
OP Offline
N
I got a lawyer a while back. So how many people on here has had their WS go to a lawyer and go thru the whole nine yards of filing, courts, and etc. but in the end WS realizes that D is not the answer and want to works things out with BS??? Just a thought

C
C
Only if she initiated a petition with her attorney and has signed it for submittal with the county.

Have you consulted for any legal advise yet? It is probably time if you have not.

Edited: Longhorn beat me.

Testosterone boys! Testosterone! It ain’t just for nose, ear and back hair anymore!
N
OP Offline
N
I have a while ago...didn't think it was going to go this far.

M
M
So how many people on here has had their WS go to a lawyer and go thru the whole nine yards of filing, courts, and etc. but in the end WS realizes that D is not the answer and want to works things out with BS??? Just a thought

I am an example of the above quote. It does happen!

MyBad

BS 42 (Me)
FWH 38 EA/PA
2 SDs 17, 15
DS 9
DD 7
3/20/06 FWH "I'm not happy - I want a D" speech
Immediate Plan A
FWH filed for D 4/8/06
D-Day 5/12/07
Plan FU till 6/1/06 FWH had breakdown
FWH started IC 6/8/06 back to Plan A
MC 08/06
NC Letter sent 9/23/06
FWH Requested to Dismiss D 10/06
In Recovery
---------------
The greatest part of our happiness depends on our dispositions, not our circumstances.

N
OP Offline
N
Well that gives me hope and I think he his pressuring her to go for this D. The only time she brings it up is when I go to his base...timing is just awesome isn't it. Well I hope thats why she doing all of this sounds sad doesn't it.

N
OP Offline
N
Tonight I went out with friends and had one to many drinks and text WS "Good Night and Sweet Dreams" which I told her every night before we went to bed. I don't know why I text her when I realize what I did it was too late. I really miss her and know I shouldn't have text her but what do I do if she text or calls back???

namese90 #1875348 05/16/07 02:58 AM
N
OP Offline
N
Can't sleep right now...but its weird because I'm starting to not think about her as much. I still love her but haven't miss her like I thought I would. As for the lawyer thing I don't know where thats going right now haven't heard a word about it yet.

namese90 #1875349 05/18/07 01:14 AM
N
OP Offline
N
Going out of town for 10 days, hoping WS and OM goes out because I'm out so my "people" can get pictures and video of them. Revenge will be mine...ha ha ha. Well thats all I can think about right now anyway.

M
M
Hang tight. You are doing well.

Standing in His Presence

FBS (me) (48)
FWW (41)
Married April 1993...
4 kids (19(B), 17(G), 14(B), 4(B))
Blessed by God more than I deserve
"If Jesus is your co-pilot...you need to change seats!"

Link: The Roles of Husbands and Wives

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 611 guests, and 47 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation