Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
A
A
When she saw me she looked at me like I was DEATH..

Oooh, you da man, Cough. You got her exactly where you want her, Cough. Just wait, tomorrow she'll call and say that YOU are The One, Cough, and then you will come out the winner. And Who_Dat's prediction will be fulfilled, another two 18 year olds trapped in older folks' bodies out of circulation, Cough. Why am I coughing today, weird...?

AGG

J
J
OM doesn't know about you? Well who does he think told his WIFE about him? Or does she really know?

Heck I'd have gone up and introduced myself. "Hi, you must be OM, the married one. I'm the guy she's been doing for the last year, but you can have her now, I'm done with her. See ya!"

But hey, that's just me... I don't think I'd have still been anywhere where she might turn up at this point.

JinGA

F/40, DD15 DS13 M 1989 DDay his EA May 1998. S Aug 2004. D Dec 05. I filed. 4/07 Post-D Plan A with 180, with hopes of R. 6/23/07 XH said no to R. 8/24/07 Went on a date with someone new, "B". 1/22/08 Still seeing B, life is good! Learning and growing each day. Ask me about Geocaching!
C
C
You've known about this place for over 3 years. You are no longer 18. If you have anything more to do with this woman, you will be getting the kind of child you deserve. You should have lots of fun together.

You're both just using each other.

You don't mean to end the relationship. You just want a trophy to play with - to show off - and you will do anything to keep her hanging around. You don't have **EDIT**enough to end it.

Last edited by Justuss; 06/10/07 07:45 PM.
C
C
Ok here is the update, I told the girlfriend everything, I told her I sent the email to the wife of the guy she was having the affair with, All Heck has broke loose, she told me she hated me and wished I had come to her.

[color:"red"] The other man does not know about me. [/color]

Oh...so you lied about the email.

Games...games...games...

Cheap...trashy...DRAMA.

Someone get Jerry on the horn...he's gonna love this one.

committed

A
A
I went out with some friends to have a drink and play some pool.. one guess who was there??? girl friend and her 56 year old boyfriend. My friends had a table right next to them.

Talk about bad luck.Of all the places in the whole world,she ends up right next to you? wow....

her friend waved to me and I left..

Because?????

The other man does not know about me.

Who cares? At this point,you want to put as much distance between you and these types of people as soon as possible.I wouldn't doubt you might feel the need to let this guy know you were also boinking the GF but again,who cares?

So tell us Steve,what are you doing to heal thyself??

B
B
gblog,

I don't know who you think you are kidding in this matter. Yourself, is the best I can imagine.

I liken you to a person drowning yet, refusing to grab one of the many life rings being tossed to you. "No, no...I'm ok! My head is still above water." Gulp! BLub blub lub ub...

ba109
M
M
agg....

haha

mlhb

God first, family second, and all else will fall into place.

A
A
agg....

haha

mlhb

Thanks, I was worried no one would "get" my Coughling fit....

AGG

M
M
oh, i got it. in fact i am helping you out by giving you the hardest slap on the back i can!

hope that didn't hurt too much, the redness should go away soon.... your back will be fine.. ice??

mlhb

G
gblogbd Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Girlfriend called last night about 11, I was at home, she said very mad. She said she hated me and wished she
would never see me again, I told her she did not have to call and tell me that.

She was complaining about me at the pool place, I told her
my friends were there first and was trying to call me and tell me that she was there so I would not show up. I explained to her I was talking to my kids on the phone and did not take their call.

I told her when I got there and saw her that i had one drink and left before she did.

The OM does not know about me..that I am sure of.

GF told me that she was starting to hate me and needed her space, I told her she could have all she wanted. I am
done, im out. She was cussing and yelling telling me she never wanted me to call her etc. I reminded her I have not called her in a week that she is the one calling me..
Pi$$ed her off even more.

I AM 100% sure the wife has the email.

bottom line is I love the girl so that is why I am going to let her go, if she ever comes back I will have to see what happens then. right now I am looking for a date.

so what have i done for myself, continue to workout.
Bench is up to 375, I also continue to train for 5k and 10k
races, I am now at 7:30 per mile... who can match that.
all 6'1" and 215lbs....so now who whants step up??

I didnt think so!

Toot TOOT..that is my horn...

Cant help who you love..

also I dont need her as a trophy, I truly liked the girl, she is the only woman I have introduced to my children in
4 years.

C
C
Gag me with a spoon..

GB = Great Big
LOG = Fallen tree, rotten inside
BD = Brain Dead

Hey, you wanna take on my half marathon - completed even with painful plantar fasciitis?

We're like so cough-cough impressed cough-cough.

G
gblogbd Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Cinderella????

try and be more orginal......gb = great big etc..
Very lame....

I cant help that your weak and fall apart.....

and gblogbd
is for get busy living or get busy die'n

that is from the movie Shawshank Redemption..
My favorite...now you know....

maybe you should take something for your cough!!!

M
M
you liked the girl you THOUGHT she was. she has been deceiving you the ENTIRE time.

you can't honestly say you like/love who she truly is can you? because now you know who she REALLY is. you fell in love with a lie. it is too bad your children met her and had to be involved with a lie. if nothing else, i would be furious with her that she not only tricked you but your children. i would be very angry that you brought your children into this only to find out she was a fake. now your children have to deal with this as well.

it is actually very sad. if you won't think of yourself think of your children and keep that woman as far away from you family unit as you can.

STOP ANSWERING HER CALLS! BLOCK HER NUMBER! i don't understand why you answer her calls.

mlhb

A
A
steve,

Just what is it you want from us? We are trying to guide you the right way,to what's healthy,and you keep doing/saying the same things.You allow this girl to call you repeatedly and continue in all the drama yet say you are done, repeatedly.Now the kids have to see another breakup.

And it's great you are so buff,but really,anyone who didn't have a healthy mindset INSIDE would not be my first choice.

Well,I'm done posting to you.I wish you good luck and hope you find peace and happiness one day.

B
B
gblog

If OM's W received an exposure email from you then how is it that the two of them are still dating?

If you are serious about exposure then why didn't you introduce yourself to OM when you had the chance instead of lurking in the shadows?

How did you get email addy of OM's wife in the first place? I think I missed that part.

Are you perhaps, playing this whole charade out in your mind and not really carrying it out?

Enlighten us as to your mindset. What is your plan?

ba109
C
C
At this point, I don't thing he wants anything from us except to use us......

He wants to brag that he can shag this 'girl'

He wants to brag about his prowess and athletic ability

He wants someone to make him feel good about himself because he feels hollow inside

He's in lust with someone who doesn't want him and him alone.

I think he just needs a place where he can make himself sound good.

I'm tired of his using us.

G
gblogbd Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Ok maybe some of you are missing my point/purpose of being here.

I have said i really like this girl, I came here for ideas of salvaging/starting this relationship over. Seems like all I have gotten has been pokes and jabs and telling me I am a kid etc... I mean come on do ANY of you think I ask a woman out then hope they cheat on me??

also, how can I "use: you. I ahve asked for idea on a way to save lthis relationship. I do not date just "shag" as someone said. That has not and will not be my style.

If I wanted to date/marry for money I had the chance.
My ex owns 2 Harley Davidson dealerships. I knew she was not for me. We are great friends and talk as friends.

The cheating girl fried and I have a lot in common, we really do. We always laugh and joke and are never at a loss for words. I read 2 yeas of emails between girlfriend and OM and have yet to find a reason other than he had just seperated from his wife and she was just divorced. Emotional
needs. but other than that there seems to be nothing else other than working out. She has told me he was to old but she loves him because he has been so supportive over the past 2 years.

She has also told me how much she loves me, how I was the best thing to come into her life. She has told me she is confused and is in a fog.. HER words not mine. I am not playing any games with her.

I do not lead her on, if she calls I answer to she what she has to say.
I do not want to give up on her. Also because I choose to forgive does not make me a bad person or stupid or whatever els you want to throw.

my purpose of being here is to see how to salvage this not run/quit on her during a bad time.

I am very leary of giving another chance but that is what I choose to do right not. I told her not to call me till she is done. that is why I answer the phone. becausae I care for her.

Im not a kid, I am in love ok?

C
C
Ok maybe some of you are missing my point/purpose of being here.

Let's see...you want someone to tell you what you want to hear.

Ok....

that would be...

She really loves you man...she is just waiting for the right time to quit screwing this married man.

She is capable of so much more...afterall, she has a good paying job...doesn't need handouts from anyone to help her pay her bills...and what other men give her in the form of cold hard cash, well, it's just because she is so great that she needs to be rewarded monetarily.

She isn't introducing you to her friends because she cannot risk any of them wanting you for themselves...you da man...and a great catch...seeing how buff you are and all.

When you all decided to be exclusive, she thought that just meant that YOU were to be exclusive to her. Can't fault her for getting a bit confused can ya?

You have said numerous times that you would forgive the cheating, so she is not in any rush to stop cheating since you are going to forgive her whenever she stops. Can't fault her for taking you at your word.

Just because you have told her numerous times that it is OVER, that doesn't mean anything. She knows that you are only upset because you love her so much that you will take her, faults and all. Cheating is such a tiny little thing anyway, so easy to overlook...and you would be getting such an upstanding person if you just overlook that teensy little problem.

How's that...

excuse me while I go HURL!

committed

C
C
Committed, want me to hold your hair out of your face while you hurl? After all, I feel the same way and I'm right behind you.

C
C

I am thinking that this is hopeless.

He refuses to see what is straight [censored] in front of him.

Blind...blind...blind...

committed

Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 182 guests, and 59 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Ardent Center, Lost@1969, Jmoor9090, Confused1980, Bibbyryan860
71,843 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation