Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
piojitos #1903235 07/04/07 09:57 PM
Joined: Sep 2005
Posts: 10,044
M
Member
Member
M Offline
Joined: Sep 2005
Posts: 10,044
BK said...

" I know the Harleys themselves view this as a ministry not a business"

Pio... I didn't have an argument until Mel put a bug up her assss.... I was speaking my mind about my perception of the business plan here.

medc #1903236 07/04/07 09:57 PM
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 92,985
Likes: 1
M
Member
Member
M Offline
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 92,985
Likes: 1
Quote
Hey Mel.. I have literally saved peoples lives...I think my contribution to the world is safe from the likes of an ex drunk that put herself and others at risk. I've walked into burning buildings....saved children from abusive families....fostered a child in need of a home....
what have you done???

Oh, that's right, you sell soft drinks and shop.

You know what? I don't claim to have made the contributions you have. But you don't see me on here shooting off my mouth condemning the many contributions of Dr. Harley to the world. I dare say that while you have helped SOME, Dr. Harley has helped many THOUSANDS, on an international level. We are guests here on HIS forum, after all. Yet, here you are trash talking him on his own forum while you are a GUEST.


"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101


MelodyLane #1903237 07/04/07 10:00 PM
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 6,128
P
Member
Member
P Offline
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 6,128
I wish you both would go take a cold shower. Neither of you is going to look back on this and remember as one of your prouder moments.

MelodyLane #1903238 07/04/07 10:02 PM
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 7,464
B
Member
Member
B Offline
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 7,464
MEDC - you should have taken the blue pill.


Me: 56 (FBS) Wife: 55 (FWW)
D-Day August 2005
Married 11/1982 3 Sons 27,25,23
Empty Nesters.
Fully Recovered.
MelodyLane #1903239 07/04/07 10:02 PM
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 92,985
Likes: 1
M
Member
Member
M Offline
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 92,985
Likes: 1
MEDC, I would also point out that I don't see you giving out free books and paying for a free forum for guests to come and learn about saving marriages. I don't see you giving out your free services over the radio every day. Dr. Harley PAYS for the very forum on which you come to malign him. So where do you get off questioning his motives?


"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101


Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 652 guests, and 43 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Countfunkula, mollye14, Pansu, sakyt, George Mixflicke
72,372 Registered Users
Latest Posts
What happens if we both have developed aversions?
by Samuel Connely - 10/03/26 02:12 PM
Separated/Dating
by mark_foster - 09/20/26 04:14 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums67
Topics133,659
Posts2,323,617
Members72,372
Most Online9,682
May 13th, 2026
deneme bonusu
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 2025, Marriage Builders, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0