Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1906706 07/10/07 12:11 PM
Z
OP Offline
Z
So my H found an apartment and moved out last friday. He has consistently been communicating with me over e-mail and text messages. Being way more caring than he has been in the last several months, asking me how I did on my races over the weekend, wishing my dad happy b-day, blah blah blah.

I know that he had 2 'friends' help him clean and move into his new apartment. I know for a fact that the POW stayed there on friday night. He says he slept on the floor and she slept on the bed. What does he think, that I was born yesterday?

Anywho, his mom actually called him over the weekend and gave him an earful about the situation, and all of his close friends know whats been going on. He's been told his actions are not appropriate.

The fact of the matter is that I never got any real proof that there was a real A, so I don't know if there actually is. My H still swears that they are only friends.

He hasn't been takling about divorce at all in the last couple of weeks of so. And he says he doesn't know where this separation will lead.

I did plan A for 2 months or so with leaps and bounds of improvement. My H said he has noticed, but that the changes just do not make a difference to him either way.

I am at a lost on what to do here. We haven't really sat down to figure out what we're going to do throughout this period. We were supposed to have a sitdown to talk in another week or so. Should I implement plan B?

WW(me)-44
WH-49
Together 10 yrs
M 4 yrs
H
H
Hi zoraziyal,

I'm not an expert here, but I think you need to stick with your GQ II thread. Based on what I have seen, and where you are at now, I think you have a long way to go before you can throw in the towel on this one. You will get excellent advice there, and the experts will be able to help you get a plan together if Plan B is what you desire to do.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 329 guests, and 70 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation