Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1911251 07/19/07 12:09 AM
G
OP Offline
G
Hi it has been forever since I posted on this site. I finally got officially divorced after 4 1/2 yrs back in May. My ex H is still with the gf he left me for, but yet he still calls at times, saying it was good to hear my voice, or gets into an argument with his gf and comes here for a ride after a nite of drinking. I am way over him and even went on some dates and dated someone for awhile. Why after all this time and being divorced does he still think of me and call?

B
B
Why, goldie, you are now the Other Woman! He's still fence sitting and cake eating.

Do you have hope of reconciling? [I am not recommending it ... just clarifying what is in your heart. Or not.]

Why do you take his calls?

Ever ask him Why he is calling you when he has the girlfriend?

S
S
You are way over him goldie? Tell me how you did it so I can get over my wife.

me 38 her 36
married 3/30/91 , separated 7/07, final divorce papers just signed 3/08
G
OP Offline
G
It takes alot of time. I got seperated in december of 02, I have been through him coming back a couple times. I got stronger. Plus working with people going through seperation, divorce, single people kept busy. When I found out my divorce was in the paper finally in May I was releived that is was finally over. Of course if him and his gf get married I think it will be upsetting in the beginning. You will get through it, there will be days when you look back and think of happy days and what ifs but does get easier. Just have to hang in, take a deep breath.

And for Bellevue no I do not have hopes of reconiling somewhere in my heart Iwill always love or care for my exhusband. I am a better person than him that is the way I look at it. I have a very good job for the past 2 yrs and I know he sees that I have come along way

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 218 guests, and 74 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Confused1980, Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms
71,840 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation