Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1926471 08/11/07 06:20 AM
B
OP Offline
B
WW has made sure she maintained her own cell phone. Even as the “family phone (one shared by the kids) has now grown to three phone. One for me and one for each kid. She continently did not think to ask what it would cost to just get her a new phone. She did a 2 yr renewal of her old plan. “Family” plan is month to month no contract and works out fine. I have coverage lots of times when she does not.

So how do I get my hands on her detailed bill? I looked at the company web site. It would be very easy to sign up for online access. Problem is they text the initial pass word to the phone. Next problem is W phone is locked with pin. Paper copy of the bill is always grabbed and hidden away. The few times I have seen it is does not have detailed billing anyway.

Suggestions??

met in Apr '81 married Jun '83 D Aug '91 S Jun '93 WW EA and most likely PA '99 long story
G
G
Explain what has been going on. It sounds like she is definitely hiding something. We obviously won't know for sure until we here the old story or give us a link to your OP.

Romans 8:28-All things work together for good for those that love the Lord and are called according to His purpose.
BH (me) 30 yrs old (Currently in Middle East until August)
WW 32 yrs old
Married 7 yrs
2 beautiful daughters-3 and 4
O
O
Who is paying for this 'phone'?

L.

Orchid #1926474 08/11/07 07:35 AM
J
J
Someone without anything to hide, does NOT go through those kind of hoops.

Major red flag.

JinGA

F/40, DD15 DS13 M 1989 DDay his EA May 1998. S Aug 2004. D Dec 05. I filed. 4/07 Post-D Plan A with 180, with hopes of R. 6/23/07 XH said no to R. 8/24/07 Went on a date with someone new, "B". 1/22/08 Still seeing B, life is good! Learning and growing each day. Ask me about Geocaching!
JinGA #1926475 08/12/07 06:51 AM
B
OP Offline
B
I type poorly and when I am in a hurry I will not take time to cut to word doc and back to here.

WW pays for it most of the time. She works in retail sales. Makes just enough money to cover cost of clothing and few other items.

Long story been going on since 1999.
Where would you like to start her EAs her PA, her wanting to move to another state with the kids to be near OM when my job had me moving.

Looking for proof of contact. Cell phone seems best way. She does not use email.

B
OP Offline
B
what is OP?

met in Apr '81 married Jun '83 D Aug '91 S Jun '93 WW EA and most likely PA '99 long story
M
M
How many affairs has she had? WHAT has been going on since 1999?

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

MelodyLane #1926478 08/13/07 05:47 AM
A
A
Beenalongtime--

The cell phone issue, as the other posters are keying on, is really a symptom of potentially a larger problem.

Listen to them, dialog with them and take advantage of their wisdom.

Your wife is clearly protecting something -- you'll find all sorts of info here regarding Privacy vs. Secrecy in a marriage.

As for the cell phone.....many providers have a "Master Unlock Code" for the times when you forget your PIN. You could try to socially engineer this out of some young tech support or sales person at one of their stores. You might also GOOGLE her provider and/or phone type to see if someone has posted such information on the web.

Another option is a SIM card reader/hacking software. Assuming her phone has a SIM card, it would take a few seconds to clone it and then hack the PIN. Do a GOOGLE on these keywords and you might find out what you can do.

Good luck.

Artor #1926479 08/15/07 05:43 AM
B
OP Offline
B
Artor

The goggle results seems more aimed at making a phone able to be used on different service providers.
A tip to the local service provider stand could prove interesting.

C
C
I would first "borrow" her sim chip, and place it in another phone, just to see what info I could gather the quick and easy way.

If you're unable to gain access to online billingor any useful info off the sim... Where do you suspect she uses the phone if/when she's talking "privately"?

A
A
is the bill in her name? is it verizon wireless? maybe you can go to a retail store and say your list bill never came, can you get a copy of it. or copy mailed out?

B
OP Offline
B
Thought about pulling the sim: seems risky
If pin check setting is in sim then won't the same need for pin come up in second device?

Yes, I have considered a recording device under car seat. I am skeptical about if it would really work vs just pick up radio and road noise.

Hard to record her when she is on the cell pacing in the back yard.
I usually see this when I come home unexpected

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 758 guests, and 71 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation