I didn't want to hijack Capitan's thread, but I did want to answer the questions you asked me.

what things did your DH do to convince you to come back to the marriage. I see you confessed too. What got you there?

It wasn't anything my H did that had me come back. I was never going to leave my H for FOM. It was 6 months after I ended the A that things changed for us and the guilt hit hard. It was a difficult process that led me to understand why I had to tell my H, but what I learned through the process was that I had to in order to rebulid our marriage on a solid foundation, not one on lies and deciet. It took me 15 months of working on myself to decide to tell my H.

I'm sure some of it was looking at yourself. No way that could not be part of it. But weren't there moments, things your DH said or actions he did that helped you too?

We didn't know anything about MB's, but my H was doing the equivalent of a Plan A. No matter how hard I pushed him or how much babble I threw his way he stuck with his version of Plan A.

LC

Last edited by lifeschoice; 08/31/07 10:26 PM.