Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
D
Dick Offline OP
OP Offline
D
I am overwhelmed at the response to my original thread about suggesting a name change for you.<P>To all who responded with suggested names and who agreed with me....I send you a heart-felt<BR>thank you and God's richest blessings upon each of you in your situation.<P>Mrs. M4B.....I guess you can see by now, I wasn't all 'wet' with my post to you. I only try to respond as I feel the Lord leads. I lurk alot and see how and to whom I am to respond.<P>I like the nameless in seattle, but that isn't the issue. The issue is, is for you to come up with a name that doesn't demean or degrade the treasure that you are.<P>May I share this with you from my own experience? I have learned a new meaning to the word GRACE. We have always been simplistically taught that "Grace is simply God's unmerited favor".<P>However, I believe GRACE is God's enabling power or power that enables us to go through situations that seem totally impossible!<P>The greater the pain, the greater the grace.<P>Remember, God doesn't always promise to take us around things but many times He delivers us "in" the fire. When we go through the fire, through the flood He will be with us <BR>(Isaiah).<P>The 3 Hebrew children were not delivered 'out' of the fiery furnace....they were delivered "in" the fiery furnance!<P>Just remember...this too shall pass and Psalms 30 says: "weeping may endure for a night, but JOY cometh in the morning".<P>Anyway....I am thinking of you and will be anxious to see what name you come up with.<P>Please stay in touch!<P>[censored] from Texas

C
C
Thank you [censored], I do wish He wouldn't take me "through" the fire. But I pray that he gives me His strength and wisdom through all of this.<P>Thank you for being sensitive to the Holy Spirit, and His promptings. I understood exactly where you were coming from, and I will be doing the name change. <P>Haven't had much time privately to do so, and have had a hard time this last few weeks with my faith, so Thank you so very very very much for your post, and your prayers.<P>

C
C
[censored],<P>I believe the title, "Mrs Mush 4 brains" was a jab at her H, as in, "I am the wife of Mush 4 Brains." She wasn't chopping herself down. (Am I right M4B?)

C
C
[censored] and Chris, can't help but agree with you that it isn't an appropriate name for this individual but I can understand, like you Chris, that is isn't meant as a bad comment about herself. Anyhow, I hope and pray that God continues to strengthen her convictions and that she does continue to post here!<P>------------------<BR>Chick's <BR>Bren<P>You won't see things until your ready to not be blind!<P><BR>

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 140 guests, and 63 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Ardent Center, Lost@1969, Jmoor9090, Confused1980, Bibbyryan860
71,843 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation