This isn't as urgent as the other requests, but I'm pretty stressed anyway. There are some, um, bullies at work. Folks trying to sabotage my work, take credit, etc.

And now, one of the guys on my project has been escalating the past week, I'm not sure why. He has hidden and taken equipment I needed.

After talking to several people, it is clear that he can't stay on the same project - and I sort of have to be the one to tell him - it's my project, although he would still work here, just not on my project. But one person said he could be a "loose cannon" and someone else (who knows him socially, and their wives are good friends) said he is mentally unstable.

In fact, he (my friend) almost tried to talk me out of it, telling me to "think of his (the other guy's) wife".

That's kinda scaring me. I'm not sure if hy friend was hinting that this guy is abusive to his wife, but that wouldn't surprise me, based on how his attitude towards me has escalated quickly. And the only reason I can think of is that on this project, he's supposed to answer to me, and I'm female.

So. Please pray that my friend (or his wife) doesn't decide to tell this guy (or his wife), before I can tell him with my supervisor.

Please pray that it goes smoothly.

And please pray that there aren't bad repercussions for his wife.

me - 47 tired
H - 39 cool
married 2001
DS 8a think
DS 8b :crosseyedcrazy:
(Why is DS7b now a blockhead???)
(Ack! Now he's not even a blockhead, just a word! That's no fun!)