Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1981927 12/03/07 01:13 PM
T
OP Offline
T
Well this has been a crazy week! Thursday my husband took me out to a nice dinner, Friday we find out he has a stalker tring to break us up, Saturday I get a bunch of emails from one of his "guy" friends (i say that because i think it could of been a girl too) saying hes cheating on me, and Sunday he blows up at me throws the vaccum cleaner and a bar stool at me and says he want a divorce because i was trying to clean the house.He says he has no feelings for me anymore and that he hasnt for a while! but heres a catch... we've only been married for 6 months! had a huge expensive wedding, and i spent all my savings to have nice things in our house.
I believe the "stalker" as he puts it is really a girlfriend on the side. i have found textmessages and IMs from her. its just too fishy and he must think im stupid. i think she was accuatly giving him an altematum me or her and i think he chose her. =(
we have a 22 month old baby but he is not the biological father and hasnt adopted him legally yet so i dont think he has anyties to him hope not.
so its been a day and i have been taking anti-deppressants and forcing myself to not be crying around him.
well i really dont know what else to say =(

B
B
Welcome to marriagebuilders. How long did you know him before you married him? Six months into a marriage is very early to be having cheating problems. Were there red flags in his behavior before you married him?

D
D
How long were you dating before you got married?

People don't usually have random stalkers unless they are movie stars or something put out in the public.
Do you know who his "stalker" is?

If you are worried about your safety please do not stay there.

the best thing for you to do is tell your whole story from begining to end on this thread.

Me-49 and staying there, course AARP sent me my card ugh
H-49
DD and SIL
GS the light of my life! 1 and a half, full of you know what
DS med school
always working on me
•The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated. Ghandi
T
OP Offline
T
weve been together for 2 1/2 yrs before we got married and i didnt start seeing any "flags" until about 2 months ago. before then i trusted him completely. it was then he started hiding on his computer, chatting to girls,(yelling at me when i complained) and the bedroom went to nothing there at all. he kept saying hes not in the mood but come on what guy isnt in the mood?

M
M
I am sorry you have to be here. There are some things you will want to start out doing.

First, read all the information you can on this site - including the threads on the top of this forum.

Read the books Surviving an Affair and His Needs Her Needs by Dr. Harley.

Do not tell you husband about this site right now. Maybe later.

There is a free radio show - the info is on this site. You can call the toll free number- or send an email in advance. Also, if you can afford it, calling the counseling center may be the best money you have ever spent.

Hang in there. Keep reading and posting.

T
OP Offline
T
yes i got the books so im going to go to the postoffice and have all my mail forwarded to my parents where ill be at for the time being. also i talked with my old boss and she thinks they can get me back and working so thatll help keep my mind off this. but you know i dont think he ever treated me like a "wife" i alwaz felt more like a maid with benifits. all i did was cook and clean i couldnt even go shopping its winter time and he said we didnt have the money to buy me a pair of jeans! so now i am kindof happy im leaving because i have been miserable here and all my friends are back home and he just kept me down and miserable.

D
D
are you still with us here?

Me-49 and staying there, course AARP sent me my card ugh
H-49
DD and SIL
GS the light of my life! 1 and a half, full of you know what
DS med school
always working on me
•The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated. Ghandi

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,015 guests, and 70 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation