Okay. I am totally new here, but need advise bad. I will try to make this as short as possible, but I dont know where else to turn. I have been married going into our 14th year. I love my husband with all of my heart and am sure he loves me. We have been thru a lot the last several years. Yes, I use to be a terrible wife. I took him for grantid for a lot of years, assuming that no matter what he would always be there and always want sexual relations no matter what. I had absolutly no sexual desire unless he initiated. Well, that use to be true. I am 36 and he just turned 40. Three years ago I had a stupid moment and made a big mistake with a job and ended up having to serve a year away from him and my family. I had a whole year to sit and think about my life and realized how stupid I was. I had everything. Yes, he stood by me thru it all and is still beside me. However, when I got home, things have changed. While I was gone he also went thru the death of his mother as well and had to take care of our daughter financially by himself. Yes, I put him thru it. Now, I want sex all of the time and he says he has no desire. He said that he had to go a year without having sex and now he could care less about it. Can this be true. He did not have an intimate affair while I was gone, yes he talked to a girl (friend) and they both say nothing happened. He loves me very much, even she told me that. Anyway, I dont know what to do. I feel so awful and just want to know if I should just give him time and let him know that I am here, like he was and is there for me? We have a great relationship other than this area. We get along, cuddle, kiss, hold hands, but only have sex about once every 3 weeks. Please help me understand what is going on. I dont want to accuse him if it really could just be stress, etc.