Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
S
S
Friend, she is doing the classical guilty person act. Defend and deny, instead of being open and comforting. Feign shock that you could even think of her doing such a thing!

There is a huge difference.

Now is the time to lay low and spy, spy spy. Get all the info you can, and realize she may lie low for awhile too. If you can afford it, get a PI to do the work for you. You know the truth, but a pic or video of her kissing some other guy will be something even she can't deny. Watch a few episodes of the show "Cheaters" and see all the denial.

Do you really need the DNA test? Not her, do YOU need it. Do what you need, she will just keep denying.

It is rare for a truly happy woman to try and take a child away from it's father.
C
OP Offline
C
set,

no the dna would just be another step to proof. i have all the proof i need. i can not afford a pi so i guess i'll be doing some work myself. i am getting the feeling that my w is into the thrill of a 1 nite stand. this worries me very much w/ all the things going around. she told me today that she made a doctor apt to get antidepresants cause she just can't handle the situation. she keeps telling me i can call the friend and check about the guys spending the night. well the friend has already confided in me that they did but she was asleep when my w got back from getting cigs.

my w told me that she slept on the futon in the spare room and left her ear rings and i could check and see. well it just so happens that when the frined went to bed that is where one of the guys was sleeping.

i don't want to expose the friend and ruin a friend ship so i will keep trying to find changes in her story and make note of it. like i said before i don't believe this is her 1st time.

BH(me) - 33
WW - 31
DS - 12
DD - 6
Married - 12 yrs
Aniv - Jan. 27th
PA on - 1/18/08
D-Day - 2/10/08
T
Tyk Offline
T
Man, I remember vividly all the lies my WW told me. She made me feel like I was going crazy!

Trust yourself. While she's at the Dr. you might ask her to get an STD test. You should do the same, and refuse to have unprotected sex with her. Unfortunately, this is the voice of experience typing to you right now.

Beware as well that it takes several weeks for some STD's to show up on a test.

S
S
You are doing good to document her inconsistencies, AND to NOT divulge the source of your info. Once you divulge, the source will be removed.

I feel for you, man.

It is rare for a truly happy woman to try and take a child away from it's father.
C
OP Offline
C
She is still denying thing. She is scared of lossing everything. She went to the doctor on Tuesday and got antidepresants and then on Wed. she was sick and had to go to the urgent care. Fever and bone pain. The doc said it was a virus but I'm willing to bet it was stressed induced.

During this time I have been pulling cell records and starting to go thru them - from all the way back to mid 05. I have gathered information from others that this is not the 1st time and so I'm looking for info on one or more times in the past few years.

This is HE**. One min. i'm mad and want to tell her to get out the house and the next i want to be the dad that is with his kids and loves his wife. I flip flop everyday. We have a counsling apt for the feb. 11 but i don't think it will help if she will still not tell the truth.

Does anyone know of a good reverse phone # finder that will pick up cell # and is not very expensive. Funds are tight now but I need to figure some of these #'s out.

thanks

Last edited by confusedin08; 02/01/08 01:24 PM.

BH(me) - 33
WW - 31
DS - 12
DD - 6
Married - 12 yrs
Aniv - Jan. 27th
PA on - 1/18/08
D-Day - 2/10/08
S
S
So, first she is in denial, then gets really sick. Do her words admit her guilt like her body obviously is?

C
OP Offline
C
Well she's feeling better now but during this time I have found out more info about this night and info from the past.

She ate lunch w/ my best friend. I have been talking to him about the situation extensivly. During there discussions she told him that the guys did spend the night and that when she went to go to sleep the guy in question was on the futon. When she entered the room not knowing he was in there, he offered her the futon and he slept on the floor. Possible but there was a couch available in the living room, so why sleep on the floor instead of the couch. My friend believed her at first but now after thinking about it more is wondering if she is playing him to get to me?

Well come to find out from my friend she has had 3 affairs in the past, all of them from what he know were 1 night flings. Not inculding this one. I had always speculated but had no proof and at the time did not dig enough and believed what she told me. WHAT A DUMMY!!! From his knowledge they all happened between 6-10 years ago, so I can't pull any cell records and he dose not have enough details to use for anything.

What do I DO??? I love my wife but don't want to be so blind as to not think that it will happen again. As the fact is now I know she is lying about them spending the night and why would she sleep in the same room as another man anyway. I don't want to rat this friend out, but I know I can't make this marriage work w/ her lying and me knowing the truth.

How do you catch someone that is so sparadic and impulsive. She's at home right now, for all I know she is sleeping w/ someone she met at WALMART last night.

Last edited by confusedin08; 02/05/08 02:08 PM.

BH(me) - 33
WW - 31
DS - 12
DD - 6
Married - 12 yrs
Aniv - Jan. 27th
PA on - 1/18/08
D-Day - 2/10/08
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 758 guests, and 65 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation