Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
OP Offline
M
Hi all.

I just saw some picstures of OW on myspace and she had a pic of WH in her album...just him alone though. Didn't have a description about the photo.

I have been checking to see changes on her page to start gathering info incase WH files in his state...where adultery can make a difference.

Should I be doing this? Is this unhealthy for me to look at her myspace page??

WH looks like he's gotten bigger.

It hurts seeing all that...

Anyhow, I've started school and only need to take 5-6 additional classes before I can start applying to nursing schools...I must admit school has eased my anxiety and has given me a better vision on what I do want in my life and the life of my children.

But it still hurts. I try to not think of him and have been doing SO WELL. But sometimes I get teary-eyed like 2 nights ago after sleeping for a little bit I woke up and the first thought that came from my mind was "I miss him." And then it could be the very next second that I feel so disgusted about what he has done and see how I do NOT want to go through the same mess again.

Do WSs even think or wonder about BSs??

I guess the weather isn't helping either...it's been raining here for weeks.

Last edited by My1stLove; 02/01/08 02:35 AM.
S
S
Sounds like you are doing great on the road to recovery.

Of course waywards think of the one they have betrayed, but they have found a way to quickly rid themselves of the guilt they feel, if any.

Keep going on that school!

It is rare for a truly happy woman to try and take a child away from it's father.
M
OP Offline
M
saw an update of OW's myspace page...
she created a picture slide show with WHs pictures and titled them "my sweetheart" and another picture titled "also known as my lover"

I don't know what's going on inside WH's head..but doesn't he know I can be lurking on the internet using this stuff against him in court?

Q
Q
My1st,

It hurts seeing all that...
You are so right, it DOES HURT, DEEPLY. But it's a feeling and feelings are like waves, they come and go and all you can do it ride the wave. My sponsor tells me, feelings won't kill me, its' what I do with those feelings that do.

Anyhow, I've started school and only need to take 5-6 additional classes before I can start applying to nursing schools...I must admit school has eased my anxiety and has given me a better vision on what I do want in my life and the life of my children.
This is awesome... Good for you!!!!

But it still hurts. I try to not think of him and have been doing SO WELL. But sometimes I get teary-eyed like 2 nights ago after sleeping for a little bit I woke up and the first thought that came from my mind was "I miss him." And then it could be the very next second that I feel so disgusted about what he has done and see how I do NOT want to go through the same mess again.
As Mimi says to me often, you have gone through a horrible trauma. What and how you feel are part of the crap. But you will get through it, once miniscule second at a time if necessary and I truly understand that time frame.

Do WSs even think or wonder about BSs??
Mimi was a master with her patience and guidance in helping me remember and come to terms with this. THEY ARE ALIENS, ADDICTS WHO THINK OF NOTHING BUT THEMSELVES AND THEIR NEXT FIX. We don't know what they think becuase it's so distorted and SICK. And they LIVE IN A FOG. It's a hard concept and I forget or try to rationalize it some more, but ultimately this is the truth. YOUR HUBBY DOESN'T EXIST. THIS MONSTER DOES. He thinks crazy. Don't try to figure them out or worry about what they are or are not thinking because WE CAN'T.

I don't know what's going on inside WH's head..but doesn't he know I can be lurking on the internet using this stuff against him in court?
THEY DON'T THINK, THEY DON'T CARE, THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT THEMSELVES AND THEIR NEXT FIX....

BS 52, FWH 53, Married 1-1-84
D-day 5-14-07, WH moved in with OW
Plan A 9 months, DARK Plan B 3-17-08 until 3-2-09
WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
M
OP Offline
M
Mimi was a master with her patience and guidance in helping me remember and come to terms with this. THEY ARE ALIENS, ADDICTS WHO THINK OF NOTHING BUT THEMSELVES AND THEIR NEXT FIX. We don't know what they think becuase it's so distorted and SICK. And they LIVE IN A FOG. It's a hard concept and I forget or try to rationalize it some more, but ultimately this is the truth. YOUR HUBBY DOESN'T EXIST. THIS MONSTER DOES. He thinks crazy. Don't try to figure them out or worry about what they are or are not thinking because WE CAN'T.

I feel ya. I saw his pic and he looked like a stranger!

Well I'm sure taking screen shots of her page including the pic w/the descriptions. I have to file it away incase of D on his part. I feel like sending a message to everyone on her friend's list and telling them he is still married! But I'm not going to do it.

Q
Q
But I'm not going to do it.
I don't have enough expertise or understanding to advise you. I just care that you are hurting and want you to know I am here to just listen.

Sometimes the best advice is to just be still and let you know I care and {{{{{{{{{{{{{My1stlove}}}}}}}}}}}}}

BS 52, FWH 53, Married 1-1-84
D-day 5-14-07, WH moved in with OW
Plan A 9 months, DARK Plan B 3-17-08 until 3-2-09
WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 807 guests, and 54 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation