Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2021016 02/08/08 03:30 PM
F
OP Offline
F
I used to post here a while back, but won't be able to any more. I will be okay no matter what. Thank you to everyone for all the advice I have received. I will still be around here lurking, you just won't be seeing any posts. If you are clever, and you know the subject, you'll know who I am.

L
L
If you are who I think you are I have something for you. I finally got a copy of something we discussed.

Email me, addy is in my profile. Between you and my DH you can figure out the best way to get it to you.

LC

Last edited by lifeschoice; 02/08/08 03:44 PM.

F
OP Offline
F
LC,
Thanks, I will have to email you later, maybe Monday?

T
Tyk Offline
T
I hope things work out for the best for you FNE.

Give us updates when you are able.

P
P
FNE... you might slip in an update every now and then on some other threads. We'll be thinking of you.

Widowed 11/10/12 after 35 years of marriage
“In a sense now, I am homeless. For the home, the place of refuge, solitude, love-where my husband lived-no longer exists.” Joyce Carolyn Oates, A Widow's Story
J
J
FNE

Hang in there. My email address is in my profile if you need any info relayed to anyone.

Peace to you,

BS: Me, 43
FWH: 50
EA/PA with My Friend Jan-Apr 06
DDay: 4/29/06
NC: email 5/1/06

Recovering
E
E
FNE-

Keep us posted, if you can.

God bless.

K
K
I have been praying for you, and will continue. You're one of the good ones! Hang in there and remember you are fighting the good fight.

L
L
FNE, I understand...

Good luck, buddy. Come and talk to us when you can.

L2F

If God is a DJ, life is a dance floor, you get what you're given, it's all how you use it... Pink
M
M
I have been praying for you, and will continue. You're one of the good ones! Hang in there and remember you are fighting the good fight.

Indeed ... possibly the strongest BH I've witnessed in my time at MB. It is a true shame that some late arriving posters got carried away and exercized some very poor judgment ... I'm afraid that you were let down by those who were trying to help. Hopefully a lesson will be learned here at MB ... I'm just very sorry it will come at your expense.

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 700 guests, and 55 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation