She has Bi-polar disorder which makes it all the harder, with all the highs and lows she goes through . We were separated for 8 months and had filed for divorce, but at her urging, got back together for the last 3 months. All this time ive been beating my head against the wall trying to work this out while she makes absolutely no effort at all. At this point im almost relieved but still have this stupid idea of thinking up new a way to try and get her to see this marriage is worth saving. But how do you do that if the other person wont even entertain the notion or if she does it only lasts for a few weeks at a time? when I was away my kids attitudes were negative and their grades suffered, now since ive been back they are back on the honor roll and every day im around them i thank god for it, when we were separated it killed me not to see them every day. I will try again and I can only hope it works out this time.....

me 36 FWW 32 Twin s 13 Her EA/PA 3/02 to 6/02 DD 2/04 MY PA 3/04 shes moved out 03/08 divorce pending