Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
OP Offline
S
Today we have been married 20 years! Last summer I thought I would spend this day alone and in the middle of a divorce.

Wow! Here we are together and happy. I just wanted to say thank you to all who were here for me. You helped to save my life, my marriage, and my children's home.

Last year at this time tst's A was igniting. March, has many special days for us: our 1st date anniversary, our wedding anniversary, and the birth of two of our children. So, knowing that his A developed during our "special" month made me feel that I had lost "our month". tst did everything in his power this entire month to restore our special days and to help me through. He created some wonderful memories for us this year. He sent me flowers about 15 different times (I LOVE flowers). He gave me cards and gifts. He took me out and we took the family out. Just about everyday, he did something to show his love and commitment to me.

THIS is the man I fought for. THIS is the man I wanted back...not that cray alien that possessed him for 9 months.

Thank you again. I hope you'll celebrate with us.

Happily married to HerPapaBear

Q
Q
I'm so happy for you and know how hard you two have worked for this.

Mazel Tov and may it just be the beginning.

I love you SMB....

Enjoy the day, you SO deserve it.

BS 52, FWH 53, Married 1-1-84
D-day 5-14-07, WH moved in with OW
Plan A 9 months, DARK Plan B 3-17-08 until 3-2-09
WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
M
M
smile smile smile

I am so happy for you both. I pray that your recovery continues strong and that your wounds continue to heal.

You are both very special people.

P
P
I got chills when I read your post SMB. I am sooo happy for you guys. Congratulations and may you celebrate your 50th some day!

Widowed 11/10/12 after 35 years of marriage
“In a sense now, I am homeless. For the home, the place of refuge, solitude, love-where my husband lived-no longer exists.” Joyce Carolyn Oates, A Widow's Story
S
S
CONGRATS!!! I am so happy for the two of you. Let's see if you can at least triple it. smile

M
M
That's awesome.

What TST did for you was amazing. I am so happy for you *I'm* crying.....lol.....

Happy 20th Anniversary SMB & TST!

Husband was unfaithful to me before and after our marriage, at least 7 times. I found out 13 yrs into the marriage. Trickle truth for an entire year. Several different d-days, so it was more like a d-year. Difficult recovery.

A
A
SMB, TST,

I just wanted to say congratulations on 20 years. I'm so happy for both of you.

I hope you have many more loving and happy years together.

BH, 46
STBXWW, 41, Serial Cheater
D-Day #1 5-26-2006 (Our Wedding Aniversary)
D-Day #2 12-26-2007
D-Day #3 5-11-2008
Separated 1-5-2008
STBX filed for divorce March 2009
Q
Q
Isn't it awesome how much you two are loved and appreciated for your journey through darkness to the bright light.

smile

BS 52, FWH 53, Married 1-1-84
D-day 5-14-07, WH moved in with OW
Plan A 9 months, DARK Plan B 3-17-08 until 3-2-09
WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
S
OP Offline
S
Thanks everyone! Yes, Queenie, it is awesome!

I knew I had to share our anniversary here with all the people who showed me how to fight for our marriage and for all the people who were here to see tst come home.

We had a wonderful anniversary. And I was thinking, a few bad months (although really horrible) cannot remove 20 years of joy.

OW does NOT win. satan does NOT win. I win; tst wins; our children win...and God reigns in our home again. I'm praising God today for His wonders and miracles.

Happily married to HerPapaBear

T
T
Congratulations, SMB and TST.

Married 1976
Me:BS
Him:FWS
MB Weekend March 2003
2 S's: '77 & '80, 1 D: '82
K
K
Congratulations to both of you!
I am so glad that you fought for your marriage and that both of you and all your children are WINNERS! Thank God for a SUCCESS STORY!!

M
M
Hoorah! grin

May the next twenty be twice as great as the first 20 and half as good as the following 20.

S
S

Yeah for you two!! It's great to hear that God won another battle! The best wishes for another 20 great years to you and tst!

SerenitySoon
F
F
Congratulations to you both.

Have a wonderful anniversary and many more.

B
B
*******************edit*************

Last edited by JustUss; 03/30/08 09:08 PM.

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 835 guests, and 71 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation