Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
M
medc Offline OP
OP Offline
M
*edit*

Last edited by c00per; 04/16/08 09:04 PM.
L
L
*edit*

Last edited by c00per; 04/16/08 09:32 PM. Reason: BA
M
medc Offline OP
OP Offline
M
What did I do?

you showed up with yet another name...that's what.

K
K
Originally Posted by LoggedIn21
Originally Posted by mkeverydaycnt
I don't think your interpretation of the law is accurate. It might be...but I do not believe it.

You can verify it with any lawyer knowledgeable about this area of law, they will tell you the same.

Either way, I am certain that Dr. H does not want this site in anyway linked to a tolerance for this type of behavior.

There is a difference between misfeasance and nonfeasance and in this case, it's not even a nonfeasance, thus, MB doesn't have the legal obligation to do anything. In addition, there are other issues here as well such as the credibility of the story such that a reasonable person would believe, etc., but that's not even an issue here since there is no duty to begin with.

If you're so smart, why don't you get a real job, instead of just wasting hours and hours registering under new usernames, and doing your best to break up marriages?

G
G
You know...

Those off topic comments..........I suddently realized what they were......And while I'm NOT surprised, that is just SO LAME..........PC POLICE strike again.

And it being off topic HAD N0THING TO DO WITH IT. Just about every single topic here veers off for a few posts.

I saw ONE other topic locked up.....and surprise, surprise it had to do with the exact same topic.

Man, a board is an exchange of ideas. If there is no name calling or personal attacks, its just sooooo gutless to give in to people who want to censor others opinions.

Yeah. This is pretty obvious. Pathetic.

G
G
And while I believe this post was in all probability, a joke. I am disgusted, but not surprised, that someones hurt sensisibilities spurned on MORE IMMEDIATE action than did the possibility of harm to a child.

Welcome to the USA 2008.

M
medc Offline OP
OP Offline
M
And while I believe this post was in all probability, a joke. I am disgusted, but not surprised, that someones hurt sensisibilities spurned on MORE IMMEDIATE action than did the possibility of harm to a child.

Welcome to the USA 2008.

Exactly.

M
M
It could be HARMFUL to those HERE if those wanting to help others with MARRIAGEBUILDING decide to leave the site because of unmonitored and hurtful comments made which have NOTHING to do with MARRIAGEBUILDING.

I made it happen..a joyful life..filled with peace, contentment, happiness and fabulocity.
M
M
IMO, ALL FOLKS struggling with MARITAL PROBLEMS, particularly INFIDELITY, need to feel welcome HERE..

REGARDLESS of RACE, RELIGION, GENDER, POLITICAL BIAS..or whatever...

A person already feeling vulnerable because of marital betrayal does not need that extra stress of dealing with lack of understanding, respect and consideration of their other beliefs...

I made it happen..a joyful life..filled with peace, contentment, happiness and fabulocity.
M
medc Offline OP
OP Offline
M
What YOU consider harmful...others consider beneficial and nothing but truthful. I consider the Goddess thread a complete waste of baord space. You have the option to ignore anyone Mimi.

M
medc Offline OP
OP Offline
M
It's funny Mimi, but YOU had no problem discussing race when it was in reference to white racists....none at all (remember our discussion about the founding fathers)...yet, heaven forbid...call a black a racist and Mimi has a fit. Please.

M
M
I was in ERROR.

I no longer think such discussion is APPROPRIATE here.

I'm not having a FIT.

I don't have "FITS"...

M
medc Offline OP
OP Offline
M
I was in ERROR.

Convenient

H
H
Originally Posted by mkeverydaycnt
I was in ERROR.

Convenient

This is getting beyond childish. It's clear you're used to being in charge of things and ordering people around. Guess what? You're not in charge here. The moderators have done whatever they have done and it's none of your business. You lashing out at everyone around here is just making people uncomfortable. Does that make you feel good? Grow up.

B
B
MB Membership:

The MBDB Moderating staff is taking steps to look into the initial poster's credibility. In the meantime we are locking this thread so we can all get back to the purpose of Marriage Builders.

Thank you.

Berlin
MBDB Moderator - To Protect & Serve

Berlin_MB@hotmail.com
M
medc Offline OP
OP Offline
M
another country heard from.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 822 guests, and 71 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation