Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 26 of 52 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 51 52
C
OP Offline
C
Interesting weekend.

A good friend of mine who is also my varsity assistant coach, had his annual bash at his country club this Saturday night. The view of the front range of the Rockies from the deck is unbelievable and the weather that night was great. DD20, DGS and her DS16 all went and we had a great time. They had a live band, dancing and a first rate margarita bar on the deck. By the way, DGS wore this black dress and heels and was a complete knockout. Unfortunately, DD20 was struggling a little with a swollen neck glad and was having some pain swallowing and an ear ache so she had to leave early.

Unfortunately for the rest of us, when we tried to leave the old POS Subaru decided it wanted to stay the night at the country club parking lot. A friend drove us home which is fortunately quite close.

I went back in the morning and was able to get the car started and home again and promptly got a call from DD20 that she had gone to the ER and was now in severe pain and could barely swallow. I had plans with DGS and her DS16 so I called them to tell them I was headed to the hospital instead and they immediately volunteered to go with.

When we arrived DD20 was in the waiting room with………Grandzilla. Grandzilla visibly lurched when she saw DGS. DGS and DS16 hugged and kissed DD20 and we all sat down around her. I was very polite with Grandzilla and she was great to me but there was no small talk, just shared concern for DD20. Finally Grandzilla introduced herself to DGS and decided that since I was there she would excuse herself and head home. I thanked her and she left.

It was very crowded and all told we were there for nearly 6-hours. And in all that time, although DD20 had called Wayzilla (who was in Mordor Springs with Gollum)at the same time she called me, Wayzilla never called her. I kept thinking the whole time we were there that Wayzilla could be showing up at any time. In the time we were there she could have gotten to the hospital nearly 3-times from Mordor Springs. Oh wait, that’s what a real mother would do.

A couple IV bags, some pain meds, some anti-inflammatory meds, lots of really icky gland probes and swabs, a doc who wanted to “needle” it and 2-1/2 hours on her back and DD was released and greatly relieved. We got her back to her apartment and the weekend was thankfully over.

I checked on her this morning and she was doing well. Then she told me Wayzilla finally called her last night. Her first sentence was not, “How are you darling”, but instead, “So….are you with your Dad……or DGS? How sweet is that? I wonder how fast Grandzilla was calling Wayzilla with the news?

Next question, “Why did you call your Dad?” (Huh, you’re kidding right?) DD told her Mom she had naturally called us both.

Then, “If you had asked me, I would have driven back from Mordor Springs immediately”. She had to be invited to the ER where her daughter was? What a Ho.

So I told DD that the feces was about to impact the rotary oscillator and to expect a sharp increase in calls from her Mom for a few days and the expectation that she now must meet Gollum. DD just reiterated that meeting Gollum is a deal killer.

Waywards are not only stupid but are pretty pathetic parents.

Last edited by chrisner; 06/02/08 04:20 PM. Reason: HEY! Don't open that! It's an alien planet! Is there air? You don't know!

Testosterone boys! Testosterone! It aint just for nose, ear and back hair anymore!
P
P
I don't think that she'll use it as an opportunity to do anything other than break your Plan B and spy on you. She probably got a hard dose of reality that you've moved on and didn't like it.

It also hurts when you see your kids be sympathetic or nice or even caring to new person in the parent's life. It is tough on my mom to see us be good with my dad's new wife, but she also understands that she's not OW and is a nice woman. But it still hurts.

Yes, Wayzilla might think this gives her the opening to introduce Gollum. DD20 will never allow it, as you know. I was super strict with my dad as well.

What she did with DD20 is crappy, considering that she should have been there ASAP and as often as possible with DD20 in hospital.

What you've done is shake Wayzilla's reality and her perception that you must be spending your evenings crying at home over losing her instead of moving on with your life. She's also jealous that DD20 has a good relationship with you and currently gets along better with DSG than her own mom.

Simply the consequences of her infidelity, but she can't see that and would rather blame you.

Good to hear from you, BTW.

D-Day 28 Feb 06
Plan D (Not by choice) - 24 March 06

DD6
DS4(Twin1)
DS4(Twin2)

She moved away with the kids April 08. I contested it and got a lot more time with my kids. She's unhappy that I want to stay involved in their lives and don't settle for being an "every other weekend" dad.

Never going to happen.

Ongoing personal recovery through the help of friends, family, and DC United Soccer!
W
W
Hope DD20 is feeling much better.

When we arrived DD20 was in the waiting room with………Grandzilla.

shocked

Grandzilla visibly lurched when she saw DGS

laugh How many flies do you think she caught before she closed her dropped jaw?

I checked on her this morning and she was doing well. Then she told me Wayzilla finally called her last night. Her first sentence was not, “How are you darling”, but instead, “So….are you with your Dad……or DGS? How sweet is that? I wonder how fast Grandzilla was calling Wayzilla with the news?

I THOUGHT I heard something breaking the sound barrier.

Then, “If you had asked me, I would have driven back from Mordor Springs immediately”. She had to be invited to the ER where her daughter was? What a Ho.

The little brain matter that was left must be seeping out through the hole in her belly button.

Waywards are not only stupid but are pretty pathetic parents.

Pretty pathetic human beings.

Fox

P
P
The little brain matter that was left must be seeping out through the hole in her belly button

ROFLMAOPIMP

P
P
The little brain matter that was left must be seeping out through the hole in her belly button.

ROFLMAO Fox, you made me choke on my Cheetos!

Widowed 11/10/12 after 35 years of marriage
In a sense now, I am homeless. For the home, the place of refuge, solitude, love-where my husband lived-no longer exists. Joyce Carolyn Oates, A Widow's Story
W
W
laugh laugh

ROFLMAO Fox, you made me choke on my Cheetos!

PM, you should know better than to come into chris' thread while eating or drinking!

MANY of us have had to replace our keyboards.

laugh

Fox

Last edited by wildhorses74; 06/02/08 02:21 PM. Reason: to fix the darn quotie thing
P
P
It just dawned on me where Mordor Springs is. I'm such a fool to have not known it sooner since I lived there for 5 years.

I wouldn't call it Mordor, though. But even a beautiful place can lose that beauty when associated with the horrible pain a WS inflicts.

You are correct, however about waywards. They're terrible parents in every way and shortsighted.

D-Day 28 Feb 06
Plan D (Not by choice) - 24 March 06

DD6
DS4(Twin1)
DS4(Twin2)

She moved away with the kids April 08. I contested it and got a lot more time with my kids. She's unhappy that I want to stay involved in their lives and don't settle for being an "every other weekend" dad.

Never going to happen.

Ongoing personal recovery through the help of friends, family, and DC United Soccer!
B
B
FOX, You're a HOOT!!

BS 33 EXWW 35 DS 5
OM1 9/06 - 03/07
OM2 04/07 - present
Divorced May 8, 2008
W
W
No....that would be OWL!

laugh

C
OP Offline
C
Wow! A Cowgirl, a Cajun, a Pilot, a Princess and we all got Peppersprayed!

Thanks for stopping by gang.

I haven’t spoken to Wayzilla in nearly 11 months and still managed to get her panties in a knot! Unlike her dealings with Gollum, I am sure she will not take this laying down.

Last edited by chrisner; 06/02/08 03:47 PM. Reason: Yeah, but that's when I thought I was the crewman that stays on the ship, and something is up there, and it kills me. But now I'm thinking I'm the guy who gets killed by some monster five minutes after we land on the planet.

Testosterone boys! Testosterone! It aint just for nose, ear and back hair anymore!
W
W
Beware - she may start poking around the Dark Side of Pluto now.

"WHAT! chris isn't sitting at home alone, pining for me?"

Bab's once told her BH (after the A was discovered) that he would never find someone as good as her. Which I take to mean "I am better than anyone else". Which is how Bab's BH took it too.

The gall, I swear.

WayZ may have just received the SHOCK of her life. You may have found someone better than her. And she just can't believe it.

Hmmmm.... who'da thunk it?

All of us.

Fox

W
W
Unlike her dealings with Gollum, I am sure she will not take this laying down.

**snicker, snicker**

Fox

C
OP Offline
C
Bab's once told her BH (after the A was discovered) that he would never find someone as good as her. Which I take to mean "I am better than anyone else". Which is how Bab's BH took it too.

I still envision a baboon with lipstick, red stilettos and fishnet stockings every time you mention her. She's so purrty!

No, I don’t really think she will probe my Plan B but I fear she will be all over DD20 now especially when Grandzilla saw DGS hug and kiss her. Could be a long couple weeks for DD.

Last edited by chrisner; 06/02/08 04:05 PM. Reason: I've never seen that. I've never seen anybody drive their garbage down to the street and bang the hell out of it with a stick. I-I've never seen that.

W
W
I still envision a baboon with lipstick, red stilettos and fishnet stockings every time you mention her. She's so purrty!

That would actually be an IMPROVEMENT, imho. wink

No, I don’t really think she will probe my Plan B

I hope you are right and she doesn't use it as an excuse to spew venom at you.

'cause you KNOW, this is all your fault, right? Maybe you should stop twisting her panties.....that can pinch.

I fear she will be all over DD20 now especially when Grandzilla saw DGS hug and kiss her. Could be a long couple weeks for DD.

You've made sure she has directions to the Dark Side of Pluto, right? Maybe she'll need to take a vacation there for a while.

Fox

W
W
Maybe her panties aren't in a twist....maybe they are stuck on her belly button ring. I hear that can make a person cranky.

Fox

C
OP Offline
C
You've made sure she has directions to the Dark Side of Pluto, right?

She has clearly seen the lure of the dark side. She just still struggles believing that her mother is still somewhere out there and she will some how reach her again.

Maybe her panties aren't in a twist....maybe they are stuck on her belly button ring. I hear that can make a person cranky.

Please let me again remind you the pain this inflicts on a visual thinker.

Last edited by chrisner; 06/02/08 04:30 PM. Reason: Oh, and remember: next Friday... is Hawaiian shirt day. So, you know, if you want to, go ahead and wear a Hawaiian shirt and jeans.

W
W
Please let me again remind you the pain this inflicts on a visual thinker.

You're welcome.

grin

W
W
Maybe they are twisted AND stuck on her belly button ring.

Just think.......if she wears thongs and they are wrapped from behind and hooked on the ring up front. EWWWW. sick

Yup, that'd make a girl a little cranky.

C
OP Offline
C
Just think.......if she wears thongs and they are wrapped from behind and hooked on the ring up front. EWWWW.

Yup, that'd make a girl a little cranky.

EEEEEEUUUUUUUUUUUWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

As long as BC does not see this, my thread still has a chance to not be locked.

Last edited by chrisner; 06/02/08 04:40 PM. Reason: I don't care if they lay me off either, because I told, I told Bill that if they move my desk one more time, then, then I'm, I'm quitting, I'm going to quit. And, and I told Don too, because they've moved my desk four times already this year,

W
W
It COULD be what is causing more brain seepage, ya know.

cool

Page 26 of 52 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 51 52

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 594 guests, and 60 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation