Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Z
zorro94 Offline OP
OP Offline
Z
Hello everyone. I can not even begin to tell me story, but it started with another name...Lostinthecity. My WH has been having a LTA off and on for about 3 years now I think. He was home all of that time but finally moved out November 2007. He has been gone for 6 months now.

I am one of those people who lived in denial for a while. I am also one of those people that stayed in Plan A for toooooo long. I had and still have a hard time believing that MY husband could ever cheat on me. But he did and still is.

For the past 6 months I have tried to Plan A him and he is just as foggy as ever. It took my 21 year old daughter to ask me what I am afraid of. WH is GONE already. So I did it!! Gave him the Plan B letter last night and now I am in Plan B.

This will be the hardest thing I have ever done. By the way...my 23 year anniversary is Sunday:(

I need to move onward and upward. My WH takes his OW everywhere. They even went to see The Pope...yuck! My WH only surrounds himself with people who think what he is doing is ok and believe there are a lot of them!

I feel sad, scared and relieved! I made the mistake of living in denial and that will probably be what ends my marriage. I let him fall in love with his OW...double yuck!

I don't post much but I read often. I appreciate all of you. I feel such a connection. I am happy when a marriage is recovered and sad when one doesn't. I cried reading Mulan's thread because I could use the same words she does. This is a very difficult time for all of us.

Thanks for reading!

Zorro94
M
M
Hi Z:

I think of you as "Lost"..

I'm so glad that you gained the COURAGE to do this..

I made it happen..a joyful life..filled with peace, contentment, happiness and fabulocity.
R
R
Good luck Zorro, I am right behind you with the Plan Bing. I just have to figure out some logistical stuff before I can officially go NC. (((hugs)))

We can do this.

Me: 25, WH: 25, married 5 years, no children

D-Day: 4/18/08 :'(
WH currently living with OW.

My story so far: http://www.marriagebuilders.com/ubbt/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2047849#Post2047849
Z
zorro94 Offline OP
OP Offline
Z
Hi Mimi! Can you believe it? You are right...COURAGE! I hope that others do not make the same mistake I did and wait too long to go into Plan B.

Red Berries - thanks for stopping by. I am going to read your thread right now.

Plan B is scary, but it is also liberating!

Zorro94
P
P
Your 21 year old daughter is watching what you do.

What sort of role model do you choose to be for your daughter?

Think about improving your relationship and your position with your daughter more and more.

Do you have some sort of financial protection/agreement arranged with WH? Is is LEGAL?

Pep

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 728 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation