I thought I would start a new thread to see how others feel while in Plan B.

I have been in Plan B for just under a month and I'm finding that my moods swing quite a bit. I go from feeling lost to angry to happy and looking at the future, but can't see a future without my WW.

When I don't have the boys I'm like a lost sheep not knowing what to do with myself. I do karate in my spare time but the day my kids return to my WW I feel empty.

I'm still waiting on the sale of our house to go through and can't even look for somewhere to live until we have exchanged contracts. The financial situation is not good while this is happening, which just compounds my situation meaning I have no money as everything I have goes on the household bills.

I have tried to stay out of contact with my WW parents as they have not really tried to help although they said they would. I was asked to attend some training at work tomorrow and as the kids are off school I asked my in-laws if they could look after the boys for a few hours, which they said they would, but when I collected them today they say that they will look after them at my WW's house as they don't want to come to our house at 7:30am in the morning. This is the only time I have asked them to look after the boys in 14 months since D-Day. They want me to take my boys back to their mothers the night before so that my father-in-law doesn't have to get up early. This would mean I loss a night with the boys for the sake of 2 hours training. I've told work to stick their training and know never to ask them again.

Am I alone in feeling lost during Plan B. I have no parents to help, mounting debts and no life. To top things off I am best man at my brother's wedding in just over a week and an elder brother who will turn up with his new partner, whom I'm sure he was having an affair with prior to his own marriage break up. I have tried telling my brother that I'm not happy he has invited my brother and his partner and that they are insensitive to how this makes me feel, but I'm told I can't say anything as it's my brothers big day and I will spoil things if I say anything.

I also found out that my mates are getting fed up with me talking about my marriage.

Does anyone else feel alone and in despair while in Plan B

Regards
HAF

Together 10 Years
Married 14 Febuary 04
DD 6 March 2007
DS8 & DS9
BS 38(me)
WS 39