Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 17 of 100 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 99 100
C
C
Originally Posted by thndrnltng
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ervaMPt4Ha0&eurl=http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2007/06/remember_me.html%22

I don't know how to make a link to a webpage on this new site, so you'll have to highlight it and put it into the address thingie. (Hope I'm not being too TECHNICAL for anybody!) It's a tribute to soldiers, and since I'm weepy today anyway it struck me as just perfect! crazy

I guess weepy loves company, too, huh?

C
C

Last edited by cinderella; 05/30/08 11:28 AM. Reason: 'cuz you GOTTA hear this!!!!
M
M
Anybody heard from CC?

I'm doing AWFUL at TUMBLEBUGS..

I need her MONK...

mad

I made it happen..a joyful life..filled with peace, contentment, happiness and fabulocity.
C
C
Have you tried Zuma? Same concept.

Haven't heard from CC. A search showed last post was 5/12.

Did you hear the audio clip diversion?

Last edited by cinderella; 05/30/08 10:47 PM.
M
M
That was funny and truer than you think. I live in the South...It's UNBELIEVABLE what people say..I'm cracking up alot and folks don't even know that they are being FUNNY...

I've tried ZUMA..don't like as well as the BUGS...

I made it happen..a joyful life..filled with peace, contentment, happiness and fabulocity.
T
T
I will tell cc people are asking for her. Sometimes she travels. Maybe she's off having a good time or something!

M
M
Maybe she's off having a good time or something!

THAT WOULD BE GREAT!!

C
C
Hi guys!

Unfortunately I am not off having a good time, frown frown but I AM THINKING about it.

I had planned on taking a couple of weeks holidays by myself somewhere where there is snow, but then one day DDs came back from an outing with WH saying that he said we could sell the house with the intention of buying two places: one for them and one for me!

That has been my desire for a long time, but it's not easy. To start with this is a "weird" house because it's like two in one, and the housing market is never easy. It also means having to show it, keeping things neat etc.

So I postponed the holidays which I had never really got around to planning, but now I'm thinking again about going because the sale may take a while.

Work is rotten, boring, but one never knows what might happen...So everyday I go with an open mind and hope that something fun may come up. I have just moved into another office which I share with a very nice guy and we´re getting to know each other. He's divorced and has a GF and is younger than me, but at least we talk!

The 89 yr old friend I have has fallen and broken her hip, been operated on and is still in hospital. the main problem is that she cannot go back to where she lived because there are stairs, so we are trying, on the one hand to convince her that she can't and on the other find a place for her to stay. Her children live abroad and her DIL and grandchildren who live here don't want to make a decision. Luckily her daughters will be coming down in a couple of weeks and will decide what is to be done. In the meantime I have to visit and take books and stuff to entertain her. She's already read the monk's book which she enjoyed very much.

As for TB, I'm stuck on TB2, level 12, the last screen! I haven't figured out what strategy to use yet, even though I get there every time now. But im not anxious, because once I do get it, I won't have any more TB to play!

I cleaned up my personal library, mostly True Crime, biographies and a few novels, so I'm off to get rid of books this morning.

Mimi, listen to the monk a while: www.bswa.org. He's the guy you see on the video that is now on their homepage: Ajahn Brahmavanso AKA Ajahn Brahm. The others are not so funny. He's very good for TB!

C
C
CC - glad you showed up. We were thinking about you. Mimi asked about you. I looked for you.

I haven't gotten brave and downloaded Tumblebugs. I do play Zuma online. It seems similar.

Sorry about your friend.

As for your house, seems like a lot to deal with.

C
C
Hi C!

yes, the house, finding two new places, moving etc will be a hassle and hard but the relief afterwards will be worth it. At least it will be some kind of closure. I will be independant, although probably not so well off financially.

TB is addictive, you have been warned.

M
M
CC:

That sounds GREAT about the HOUSE, A NEW BEGINNING with your OWN PLACE.

Thanks for the link to the MONK. I NEED HIM!!

I went back to the original TB which I never finished, of course. I'm not going to even tell you the level that I'm stuck on...

THOSE BUGS ARE GETTING A BIG LAUGH OFF OF ME!! (rolling eyes here)

C
C
Oh, no!!!!!!

Mimi is being driven bug-eyed. Her computer is bugged.

Do you know where I can find Tumblebugs w/out having to download it. I download as little as possible.

M
M
You can play it ONLINE at RealArcade!

YOU WERE WARNED!!

C
C
I've been saved...I run Firefox and not Explorer. So, I can't play there.

C
C
Well, I haven't found a way to play TB yet but I've been playing Noah's Ark on yahoo games today. Twice it has frozen on me. Currently, my score is 1,919,824 and I am a super beastmaster. don't know what happened to my game.

M
M
I haven't visited THE BUGS today...

They're out there in the garden waiting for me...

A
AJ_ Offline
A
HELLO HELLO!!!

I am weeks behind now in my emails, and farther than that in my posting. (Except the thread AJ started - I did post on that.)

We are well, and only half-way to nervous breakdowns. laugh The business stuff has plenty of loose ends to tie up, but hey I guess they'll get done one at a time.

Well I see I'm past lunchylunchy time so I'll have to come back on later.

{{{{{Everybody}}}}}

Happily recovered!and Happily Married :0)

Commit your works to the LORD and your plans will be established.
Proverbs 16:3
D
D
Originally Posted by cinderella
Well, I haven't found a way to play TB yet but I've been playing Noah's Ark on yahoo games today. Twice it has frozen on me. Currently, my score is 1,919,824 and I am a super beastmaster. don't know what happened to my game.

TB is also on gamefools.com.

I never had to take the Kobayashi Maru test until now. What do you think of my solution?

O'hana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten.

My Story

Recovered!
C
C
You only get a 60 minute sample if you download it. I used half of it last night. It's a lot like Zuma only prettier and more playful.

M
M
It's a lot like Zuma only prettier and more playful.

EXACTLY...That Devilish BUG!! (Rolling Eyes)

Page 17 of 100 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 99 100

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 827 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation