Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 107 of 152 1 2 105 106 107 108 109 151 152
D
OP Offline
D
Charlotte

Court ordered huh? This is a little tough and we'll have to wrack our brains on this.

What does the judge mean by "together". There could be a lot of interpretation there...or not. "How" together would you have to be to do the job?

Do you have to be in the same room at the same time?

Can you do part of the job and leave and have Gray come in and do another part?

My thinking is that you can work on something(a project) together and still not be physically together, KWIM? What do you think the intent of the judge was? To get the job done with input from both of you or to get you in the same proximity?

Originally Posted by MicheleG
I think you can split the job equally and make it so both of you know what the other is doing. So the job is done equally and with knowledge. You both do your fair share (which is cool cause you've been doing it all). And I think you can do it at different times so you don't have to be near him.

Set up the responsibilities through your interm... Who does what.

Would that break the rule? Does the judge want "togetherness"?

Thanks MicheleG!!

I don't know what the judge was thinking. Gray's lawyer asked me on the stand if I would be opposed to someone helping me, like as in hiring someone.

Maybe the judge realizes I am reasonable. He saw the pictures of what I have already done and I explained how careful I have been and packed everything inventoried away very carefully and neatly.

I didn't think he would negate my work the way OC was trying to do. Trying to make me look dumb like I don't know how to do inventory. Duh! Whatever! I have done it before, just not in such a HUGE amount!!!

I tried to convey that on the stand, too. Because there is such a large amount of stuff and I can say that a thousand times and you just don't realize the magnitude until you have seen it.

Even I didn't know, and I live there!!

So Gray's attorney was blah blah blah about that and I said, "Well, I didn't go over on his side of the house very much!"

LOL!!

I'm sure he will try and manipulate me as much as he can but it's not going to work. I have moved my buttons and the proof was in the pudding yesterday!!

Oh he tried SO HARD to get my goat!! His lawyer, that is. Oh, ROTFLMAO!!!! If I am proud of the job I did then that is what I am most proud of!!!

I know Shiny was happy about it!! Almost got me in trouble!!! Smiling over there like the cat that ate the cream!!

LMAO!!!!!!

L
L
Charlotte, I'm so glad everything went so well for you.

I've gotta do that inventory thing too. Not looking forward to it. It's still sitting here on my desk.

BS(me) 40
WH 40
D-day 10/03/2007
***Recovering and growing wiser and stronger.***
I was divorced 10/08/2008.

D
OP Offline
D
LOL!! I'll trade you!! I'm at a little over 650 items and that's only his radio stuff!!!

I haven't been able to do anything else!!

Charlotte22

BS-42
WH-Mr. Gray-52
M-15.5y
DS*DIL-26, DGS-1
DS*DIL-22
DD-21
Dday: 6/27/07 (Plan A-sort of)
10/30-BRAVE NEW WORLD! Exposure!
11/1-Filed D
11/21-Temp hearing, Shiny takes all
12/15-Plan B
5/13/08-Spousal support extended, my Shiny
Attorney totally ROCKS!!
7/17-Court again, Shiny rules!
7/22-OWH temp hearing, Shiny kicks butt again!
12/11-Mediation; Gray won't budge, we are now headed for trial

Shiny="A Dynamic Force of Epic Proportions"

Shiny WILL win!! No doubt, Sugah!
B
B
Glad things went good for you! Ah, revenge is so sweet..........

As for having him help you, I think you are strong enough to do that. Unless there is a way you can do your part, and then he does his part.

D
D
Oooh, she's gonna love having him at your house 24 hours a week! She'll be LBing big time! Whether you decide you want him back or not, this'll be funny as heck!

Maybe the judge did know what he was doing. That's almost 2 1/2 times what Harley recommends as minimum recreational time together per week. Granted, it's not true recreational time, but working together will be...interesting.

I know that I have a tendency to wear really short shorts around my house during the summer. Do you?

Me - BS DDay 1 (Multiple affairs while overseas) - Feb 2003 DDay 2 (AdultFriendFinder Profile) - April 2007 Seeing a counselor. I think we have him stumped.
D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by believer
Glad things went good for you! Ah, revenge is so sweet..........

As for having him help you, I think you are strong enough to do that. Unless there is a way you can do your part, and then he does his part.

Hi believer!

Thank you. I KNOW I can. And it's a point of honor now because 3 people have proclaimed their faith that I can handle it.

Me: "I can handle him."

My Shiny Attorney: "I KNOW you can!"

My DIL: "YES, you CAN!!"

My Mom: (LOL!) "Now YOU will end up being the OW!!"

LOL!! I was like, "MOM!!! I am NOT going to GO there!"

There will be NO hanky-panky. And he is going to have a VERY hard time, I can tell you that! LOL!!!

I am in great shape now and only getting in better shape with all of the dancing!

Charlotte22

BS-42
WH-Mr. Gray-52
M-15.5y
DS*DIL-26, DGS-1
DS*DIL-22
DD-21
11/1-Filed D
12/15-Plan B
Attorney totally ROCKS!!

D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by Dobie
Oooh, she's gonna love having him at your house 24 hours a week! She'll be LBing big time! Whether you decide you want him back or not, this'll be funny as heck!

Maybe the judge did know what he was doing. That's almost 2 1/2 times what Harley recommends as minimum recreational time together per week. Granted, it's not true recreational time, but working together will be...interesting.

I know that I have a tendency to wear really short shorts around my house during the summer. Do you?

LOL!!! Yes it will!!

And indeed, intewesting.....vewy, VEWY intewesting!!!!!!!

Yes, I do tend to wear short shorts! LOL!! I think I might go pick up a few more pairs!! LOL!!!

Hee hee hee!!!! Rattle the cages!!!!

Charlotte22

BS-42
WH-Mr. Gray-52
M-15.5y
DS*DIL-26, DGS-1
DS*DIL-22
DD-21
11/1-Filed D
12/15-Plan B
Attorney totally ROCKS!!

Dancing_Machine #2058972 05/16/08 02:19 PM
D
OP Offline
D
I just got off the phone with OWH. He called to invite me to a concert next week because he remembered I like that band a lot.

I already have tickets, though. Darn! LOL!!

Charlotte22

BS-42
WH-Mr. Gray-52
M-15.5y
DS*DIL-26, DGS-1
DS*DIL-22
DD-21
11/1-Filed D
12/15-Plan B
Attorney totally ROCKS!!

Dancing_Machine #2059370 05/17/08 10:34 AM
D
D
Do you mean he wanted you two to go together?

Me - BS DDay 1 (Multiple affairs while overseas) - Feb 2003 DDay 2 (AdultFriendFinder Profile) - April 2007 Seeing a counselor. I think we have him stumped.
Dobie #2059458 05/17/08 12:54 PM
D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by Dobie
Do you mean he wanted you two to go together?

Yep! He sure did! At first I thought he was calling to get the goods about the hearing but it turns out that Slag didn't tell him about the hearing.

He asked me if I had tickets to the concert and/or if I am going and I said yes.

There was a pause and I said...go ahead, what were you going to say? (or something to that effect)

And he said, well, I was going to invite you!!

Awwww.....LOLOLOLOLOL!!!

Darn!!!

Well, I wish I would have known, said I.

He said that the station had only recently been able to get tickets and he wasn't sure that they'd be getting them or he would have called sooner.

Dancing_Machine #2059739 05/17/08 08:55 PM
G
G
Charlotte, great to see you're doing so well!! Now, NO short skirts around Mr. Gray. It has to be a dancin' legging of sorts.
You just do NOT know when them dancer's leg cramps are gonna hit
and you may just have to stand up and stretch them gorgeous gams
plum up past your head!!! Get it?? It's your turn to make him pay without saying a word to him other than "can't touch this"
thanks to MC Hammer!!! You Go Girl!! GF

Marriages don't fail, people do. (And I don't recall who said it)
Going_Forward #2059880 05/18/08 12:21 PM
D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by Going_Forward
Charlotte, great to see you're doing so well!! Now, NO short skirts around Mr. Gray. It has to be a dancin' legging of sorts.
You just do NOT know when them dancer's leg cramps are gonna hit
and you may just have to stand up and stretch them gorgeous gams
plum up past your head!!! Get it?? It's your turn to make him pay without saying a word to him other than "can't touch this"
thanks to MC Hammer!!! You Go Girl!! GF

Thank you, GF!!

What? Who? Me?

Short skirts? Nah. LOL!!! whistle

I almost wished I had looked at Gray when Shiny asked me the dancing question!! LOL!!

Especially when the last part of the answer was belly dancing!!

I forgot to ask him why he asked that one. I didn't specifically request anything from him but then he knows all about Gray's addiction, etc.

This is why I'm getting a copy of the transcript. It's like some insane sitcom!! LOL!!

I am just going to be myself when Gray is here. No need to put on airs, etc. If he's a jerk, he's a jerk.

He can't hold onto that with me forever.

But I'm not going to discuss relationships, etc. This is ALL business!!

Except for the business wear!! wink

Hmmmmm....I really need more blouses that show off my midriff, though. It's astounding how quickly belly dancing gets you in shape and I've only been doing an hour a week!! (Besides practicting at home, that is!)

If he tries anything I'll just knock him out with my toe. LOL!! The toes are sporting 6-packs!! LOL!

Dancing_Machine #2061592 05/21/08 11:55 AM
D
OP Offline
D
Well, well, well.....

What do we have here?

Several conclusions can be drawn from this.

My Shiny Attorney received a proposal from the Dark Side.

The short of it is he is doing everything he can to get me to agree to this proposal. Offering all sorts of things.

To me this says:

a. He doesn't want to do the work that needs to be done at my home.

b. SHE does NOT want him around me. After talking to OWH the other day I know this is a certainty. And it's compounded by her insecurity in this illicit relationship they are in. (Especially if he mentioned to her that I am dancing and belly dancing, LOL!)

c. Of course part of it is that he doesn't want to provide
me with spousal support but what percetage of it do you think that really is?

Before I even returned the call to Shiny's and found out what the proposal is about, my answer was NO! It is still: NO!!

And when I see it with my own eyes tomorrow, it will still be:

NO!!!! And NO, and NO, NO, NO, NO, NO!!!!!!

So what do ye all tink 'bout dat one?

My Shiny Attorney: "Does he think you're stupid, or sumthin'?"

LOL!! LMAO!!

Stupid is as stupid does, Forrest. And stupid is thinkin' I'M stupid enough to fall for this stuff he's shovelin'!! It is b-llsh-t of the purest ray serene, Y'all!!!!!!

He chose to have the affair that torpedoed our marriage. He left me to clean up this ridiculous mess of his with his hobby stuff. It was and is still such a disaster, (although to be fair it is much less of a disaster), that I was excited because I could close a closet door yesterday that has been open for YEARS!!!!!! In his hobby room.

S
S
Charlotte I have only poste to you a couple of times, but i just wanted to say keep up the good work!!!

Also i find it quite humorous that Mr Gray's OW doesn't want him to be around YOU. I guess she is afraid that you will become the OW. Too bad for her!!!

T
Tyk Offline
T
Buy a stripper pole using his ebay account. Perhaps have it sent to the wrong address on accident.

Did I say that out loud? oops. .

D
OP Offline
D
Thanks, Still!!

Yeah, me too!!!! LOL!! I am still ROTFLMAO!!!

Awwwwww.....ain't that just too bad??!!!!

WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by Tyk
Buy a stripper pole using his ebay account. Perhaps have it sent to the wrong address on accident.

Did I say that out loud? oops. .

LMAO!!!! He'd dump her for sure!!!!!

I'm sure the belly dancing rattled him!!! LOL!!!!

He would NEVER admit that, though!

Oh yeah, so add a:

d. He's afraid of the new me!!

D
OP Offline
D
Let me see...the last time I checked...I didn't see a FOR SALE sign tattooed on my forehead.

The skin behind my ears is dry.

No chaff sightings in my hair from falling off of a hay truck.

Yep. All clear!

I am NOT for sale!! I will not bend to the demands of terrorists!!

I am standing firm!!

C
C
So, when does the fun begin?

D
OP Offline
D
Hi cinderella,

It doesn't. Shiny and I are waiting on "the list" to see just what's on it and if it is good enough to make me want to sign on the dotted line.

Page 107 of 152 1 2 105 106 107 108 109 151 152

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 676 guests, and 61 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation