Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 54 of 68 1 2 52 53 54 55 56 67 68
B
B
I am getting married September 26, this year.

Thats our anniversary weekend Faith ! May you have a happy and blessed marriage !

MB Alumni
A
A
Originally Posted by BetrayedCajun
Nice job with the MB name Amazin

Shhhhh....

LOL....

One of my many many many.... many nick names...LOL

GEAUX Tigers...

I was stationed at Belle Chasse... I transfered on August 1st 2005.

BH, 46
STBXWW, 41, Serial Cheater
D-Day #1 5-26-2006 (Our Wedding Aniversary)
D-Day #2 12-26-2007
D-Day #3 5-11-2008
Separated 1-5-2008
STBX filed for divorce March 2009
B
B
Originally Posted by Amazin
I was stationed at Belle Chasse... I transfered on August 1st 2005.

and the rest of the base transfered a few weeks later

BS 33 EXWW 35 DS 5
OM1 9/06 - 03/07
OM2 04/07 - present
Divorced May 8, 2008
C
C
Faith, does the lucky man know JUST HOW LUCKY he is?

D
D
Hi Faith,

I sent a photo some time ago but it never made it into the album. Shall I submit it again?

Thank you and congrats on the upcoming nuptials!

Charlotte22

B
B
Faith - An oldtimer, Llama was looking for you and some others a couple of days ago. She has remarried and has a young child - 16 months, I think.

F
Faith1 Offline OP
OP Offline
F
Hi folks,
I haven't disappeared wink.

Yes - I have received a few photos, and I should be able to post them tonight. Thank you all for sending them!

smile

That's very exciting about Llama! It's so nice to hear of folks "Surviving An Affair" and being happy.

Faith1

F
Faith1 Offline OP
OP Offline
F
MEDC and son, and Ayane and her kids have been added to the album! Thanks! smile

Yes, Charlotte22, please re-send yours. I don't see it.

Last edited by Faith1; 06/04/08 11:45 AM.
D
D
Thank you, Faith. I sent it again.

F
Faith1 Offline OP
OP Offline
F
Charlotte22 has been added to the album! Thanks! smile

Here's the link, and the password to view the album. Please remember that MB is a public forum, and so is Photobucket. The album is "private", so the wandering Photobucket public can not view it on Photobucket, and therefore WE MUST use the password to view it. However, anyone looking HERE can obviously figure out the password. Hope that makes sense.

--> MB Photo Album <--

Password is the last name of the author/Dr. that created this website and books of marriage principles. The first letter is capitalized.

You can post pictures 2 ways:

1. Post your links here for any photos you want to share. Putting them on this thread keeps them all in one place, and posting your own link gives you easy control of editing, adding and deleting if/when you change your mind.

or...

2. You can e-mail your photos to me, faith1again@yahoo.com, and I will be glad to add them to my photobucket MB Album.

Faith1 If you harbor bitterness, happiness will dock somewhere else. - Anon. Harley's Plan A and B; WAT's Quickstart Guidelines for Betrayed Spouses; Notable Posts
K
K
Bump for Lil and all the others who haven't seen this yet.

W
W
Faith,

I sent you an email with pics of DDs and I. Would you please post them?

Thank you,

Fox

I
I
Cool thread...I'll have to find some pics.

"Rather than love, than money, than fame, give me truth"

Henry David Thoreau
F
Faith1 Offline OP
OP Offline
F
Fox and DD14 and DD15 have been added to the album! smile

Sorry it took me so long!

Here's the link, and the password to view the album. Please remember that MB is a public forum, and so is Photobucket. The album is "private", so the wandering Photobucket public can not view it on Photobucket, and therefore WE MUST use the password to view it. However, anyone looking HERE can obviously figure out the password. Hope that makes sense.

--> MB Photo Album <--

Password is the last name of the author/Dr. that created this website and books of marriage principles. The first letter is capitalized.

1. Post your links here for any photos you want to share. Putting them on this thread keeps them all in one place, and posting your own link gives you easy control of editing, adding and deleting if/when you change your mind.

or...

2. You can e-mail your photos to me, faith1again@yahoo.com, and I will be glad to add them to my photobucket MB Album.

Faith1 If you harbor bitterness, happiness will dock somewhere else. - Anon. Harley's Plan A and B; WAT's Quickstart Guidelines for Betrayed Spouses; Notable Posts
M
M
Fox is a hottie! Great pictures, Fox! smile

thanks for keeping track of our pictures, Faith! hope you are doing well. smile

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

M
M
Fox is a hottie! Great pictures, Fox!

Yep

W
W
Awwwww, you guys are so sweet. blush Thanks

And THANK YOU, Faith for keeping track of our pics. It's always nice to add a face with the name.

Fox

K
K
I emailed my pic to Faith1, too.

I thought there should be documented proof that I do, in fact, smile from time to time.

Divorced
P
P
Fox, you look NOTHING like I pictured in my mind (but no worry, I seldom get it right). You ARE a very lovely lady and you're in big trouble with your daughter. She's definitely a cutie!

I knew you would be pretty, but I always pictured you as a really short woman with very dark, short curly hair in western wear for some reason.

Widowed 11/10/12 after 35 years of marriage
“In a sense now, I am homeless. For the home, the place of refuge, solitude, love-where my husband lived-no longer exists.” Joyce Carolyn Oates, A Widow's Story
F
Faith1 Offline OP
OP Offline
F
Krazy71, The Wonderings family, and Flick and Lildoggie have all been added to the album! Thanks!

--> MB Photo Album <--

or...

2. You can e-mail your photos to me, faith1again@yahoo.com, and I will be glad to add them to my photobucket MB Album. Please be sure to include your MB screen name in your e-mail.

Page 54 of 68 1 2 52 53 54 55 56 67 68

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,139 guests, and 55 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation