Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Remember that I'm only a beginner here, but here's my recommendations, based on my experience and especially hindsight: Absolutely yes, be the best husband that you can be - meet those EN's and continue to snoop, and lose any lovebusters. For snooping focus on methods that typically produce the best and fastest results, such as a keylogger/internet monitor software on her computer, monitor cell phone calls/bills, etc., OR just hire a PI if you can swing it.

By the way, deleted emails can be retrieved, just ask my WW! sick

Make sure you read everything here from Dr. Harley, especially what goes into a Plan A, just in case you need it. End the days of blind trust, no matter what. That's what got me - never had any reason not to trust her, was that a mistake! Don't tell her about this site for a while, as you monitor things. Watch the bossman situation, I smell a snake! My WW's AP worked with her in theatre and a musical act and I made the mistake of trusting them both. What a stupid fool I was! Keep posting, the people here may be able to save you some agony down the line.

Even if it turns out to be nothing and completely innocent, I'd still learn everything I can here - Hang in there, I know it's tough - I shed more than a few tears myself! Lost 35 lbs on the infidelity diet, too...

BH - age 55
WW - age 46
DD - age 8
Married 1990
D-day 12/19/07
NC #1 email sent 12/28//07, dripping with syrup, NC #2 email sent 1/2/08 (I approved of this one)
D-day #2 5/27/09 - In Recovery NOW?
B
B
I am getting the same thing from my WH.

He is testing me to see if I am trying to get into his cell phone (he has locked it and changed the code after I got in the first time with the factory code) and asking ME to ask him to get into his phone if I wanna see something.

Uh, why didn't ya ask me 6 wks ago before you bedded a bimbo at one of your gigs?

I didn't betray his trust, but now I have to ASK him!?!? Wtf.

"Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to overcome a difficult one." Bruce Lee

BS (me) 44
WH 39 had ONS on 5-2-08
Recovery started 6-11-08
H
OP Offline
H
Thank you for all of the responses. I have put an end to my LB's and did a great job of meeting her EN's this weekend. I actually feel better myself for doing some of the things. I even got some of my EN's met ("Hey, you cleaned! The house looks great!") We spent a lot of time together this weekend and things went from extremely awkward to not-too-bad. We kissed, hugged, she rolled over next to me Saturday morn., put her arm around me and we snuggled quite a bit, asked me to get in the shower with her and come up and talk with her when she took a bath.

We talked about our financial situation (she makes a lot more money and pays most everything, though I still earn what would be considered an "above average" salary). She said that sometimes she feels like she HAS to pay for everything. I said, that's funny because I sometimes feel like a mooch. So we came up with a plan to make her feel like she isn't responsible for everything and to help me feel like I contribute more.

We actually talked about the future. She mentioned buying a house between both our jobs and that way we could just both commute from there, leaving our condo as just our weekend place. I thought that was good. She also mentioned working out a routine so that we could see each other more, me working M-Th, then T-F and coming over there for the 4 day weekends and her always coming home on Mondays. So basically she would only be gone two nights a week at most until she can start working from home. It still sucks, but at least its a plan and she made the suggestions.

Will I let my guard down? No. Do I want to save my marriage and keep working on this? Hell yes!

K
K
HP,

It all sounds great.

No more LBs, plan A your A off and keep your Adar on.

Hope we were wrong!

kirk

CORDUROY PILLOWS ARE MAKING HEADLINES!!
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 649 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation