Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
O
OP Offline
O
Things have been going pretty good for the past couple weeks, or so I thought, until he came home today and said. "I think we can make it thru this, but I just dont see us being together in 10 or 15 years."

I think that he is convinced that what I did is who I am and I'll always just be that way.

I cannot predict the future, but I KNOW that this something I will never do again. He feels otherwise, that it is bound to happen again, no matter what, it just will.

I am soooooooooooooooo confused, frusterated and angry all at the same time. I cant even comprehend what that statement is supposed to mean.

I dont know what to say or do. I feel like right now anything is just going to make things worse and that is not what I want.

Me- FWW, 26
H- BS, 27
Together 11 yrs. 9-4-98
Married 8 yrs. 10-27-01
DS,7 ; DD,3 ; DS,2
D-Day 5-3-08
NC established 5-7-08

*** UPDATED 8-6-13 ***

Me- BS, 30
H- FWS, 31
Together 14 yrs. 9-4-98
Married 11 yrs. 10-27-01
DS,11 ; DD,7 ; DS,6
D-Day 4-6-13
NC established 5-3-13
W
W
OKM,

RELAX! I know that was hard to hear, but give him time. You two have not been at this very long and you can expect his emotions to swing wildly from one moment to the next. Recovery is a roller coaster ride. All you can do now is reassure him that is not who you are and you will do whatever it takes to make it up to him by proving it. Keep the faith and hang in there.......

Want2Stay

BS-me 36
FWW-34
DS-7 & DS-3
PA - 7/06-8/06
EA - 6/06-1/07
D-Day: wife confessed 2-17-07, suspected 8-02-06
Broke NC: 2-19-07, 3-24-07, 5/07
My Story
My Wife's Story
---------------------
Healing one day at a time.....
R
R
I agree with my hubby, OKM. His feelings are going to be all over the place. He will have times when he lashes out, and times when he decides that he might hang in there to be noble or for the kids...but then he's gonna get rid of you, etc. And he may REALLY feel that way, just like you REALLY thought the OM was a great guy at one point. But, it will pass...just like it did for you. (and I only brought that up to make you understand how convincing he will be during these times).

Now, having said that, he actually may decide at one point that he does want to divorce. There IS a small possibility of that happening. But, honestly, he wouldn't still be here fighting if he didn't love you and want to work things out.

Hang in there, hon, and don't lose hope. You are a good person who made a terrible choice. Help him see that fact. You can do this...STAY STRONG AND LOVING AND SUPPORTIVE. Do not react to these statements of his in a negative way. Show him the way to a loving, romantic M with you!

Peace,
LaLa

FWW(me) 37
BS 38
DS 9 & 5
PA 7/06-8/06
Dday 2/17/07

Fogapalooza-My Babbly Beginning
My Story
O
OP Offline
O
W2S & LaLa,

Thanks to the both of you!!! You are lifesavers!! No one should ever try to go thru this alone and I'm glad that I have found such great support from the both of you and everyone else here.

Me- FWW, 26
H- BS, 27
Together 11 yrs. 9-4-98
Married 8 yrs. 10-27-01
DS,7 ; DD,3 ; DS,2
D-Day 5-3-08
NC established 5-7-08

*** UPDATED 8-6-13 ***

Me- BS, 30
H- FWS, 31
Together 14 yrs. 9-4-98
Married 11 yrs. 10-27-01
DS,11 ; DD,7 ; DS,6
D-Day 4-6-13
NC established 5-3-13
H
H
I am struggling with feelings similar to his. It is difficult to look far in the future this close to D-Day I suppose. I am sure he realizes he is making a long term investment just to get through recovery, and thats prolly hard right now. If he second-guesses himself, allow him to do so, but let him know you are committed to doing whatever it takes and that you will stand by him through this.

And yeah, it is up and down. A couple weeks ago I wanted nothing more than to spend the rest of my life with my wife, now I am on the verge of leaving. Anyway, all you can do is not give up and be strong. Stay committed to makings things work, recognize that he is struggling and will continue to do so for some time, and endure the rough times so you can enjoy the rewards down the road.

Dont worry about whether things will "always be this way", none of us knows how things will be years into the future. This is emotional stuff, and changes quickly and powerfully in short amounts of time. I really dont think you need to worry about what will happen in 10 or 15 years. Let him vent and dont get reactionary. Be glad he believes you can make it through this.

And just like he doesnt know 100% whether this will happen again, neither do you, anything is possible, remember that so you will always be on your guard. When you think you are immune, I think that invites danger.

BH - 31 (me)
WW - 27
Married 3 years, Together 8 years
No Children
EA (Internet) - 11/07
PA (He flew down 4 times) - 02/08
D-Day - 4/21/08
NC - 4/22/08
_
_
OKW

Originally Posted by onekewlmommy
Things have been going pretty good for the past couple weeks, or so I thought, until he came home today and said. "I think we can make it thru this, but I just dont see us being together in 10 or 15 years."

; ; ;

I dont know what to say or do. I feel like right now anything is just going to make things worse and that is not what I want.

I went back and read your original post and some of the obvious reactions you got from what you said. I am not at all sure you took it to heart as much as you will down the road as your own FOG completely goes away. Just go back and read that original thread from time to time to keep your perspective.

The simple part of what is going on with your husband is that he too is in a FOG. His thinking is muddled because of the choices you have made. And in his hind brain, he is all over the map and that isn't gonna completely go away. For example, it has been three years for me and I still get a "Divorce" hit every once in a while. I am NOT going to do any such thing. But I get the hit anyway.

So what is in his brain to cause this? I have a simple answer for you; The smirk on the other man's face when he thinks about nailing your husband's wife, YOU! The horns on his head, in other words. See, for guys, this makes them less of a man that another male can get you to drop your pants.

Now guys think that marriage recovery and a new relationship with wife makes them honorable, does what they need to do for the family and the kids, the right thing to do! So we get our honor back, right? Well, that's accurate, but the animal in us still thinks, "That dang smirk on the OM's face. . ."

You have said that you don't know why you did the deed. Ok, I have read enough of your posts to get a feel. You want the technical reason? Just ask. I think I can make it so detailed you won't EVER want to walk that road again.

All the best.

Larry

O
OP Offline
O
Larry
I think you explaining the reason may be good for me and other WS. Go for it!!

Me- FWW, 26
H- BS, 27
Together 11 yrs. 9-4-98
Married 8 yrs. 10-27-01
DS,7 ; DD,3 ; DS,2
D-Day 5-3-08
NC established 5-7-08

*** UPDATED 8-6-13 ***

Me- BS, 30
H- FWS, 31
Together 14 yrs. 9-4-98
Married 11 yrs. 10-27-01
DS,11 ; DD,7 ; DS,6
D-Day 4-6-13
NC established 5-3-13
_
_
Originally Posted by onekewlmommy
Larry
I think you explaining the reason may be good for me and other WS. Go for it!!

I have posted bits and pieces of it from time to time so lots of regulars here have been semi-inoculated already. I gotta hit the sack so it will be tomorrow.

Larry

_
_
onekewlmommy

First of all, leave us start by understanding that there are different types of affairs. Harley says it best when he takes the overview that affairs are the result of failing to protect one's weaknesses. That is as good a definition as any because it overlays the range of infidelity. Harley projects the future. Irrespective of the cause, he has a road map to recovery and fidelity. You don't need to know exactly why to find a future. Only problem with that is us Engineer minds that really want to know. In other words, we need a foundation upon which we can then build the future Harley projects and for us, that foundation is an understanding of why. With broad strokes, Harley does get into why in layman language but again, for us Engineer minds, he doesn't dig deep enough.

I have used the word "Engineer," but really mean fact based people, who are not content to put it behind them and move on to the future without an explanation of "Why" in terms that go beyond "Protecting weaknesses." For some of us, "Why" represents security and without security, there can be no relationship. The wayward wants to know why they did it and the betrayed needs to know.

Scientists are uncovering the secrets of the brain. We have an increasing understanding of the complexity, probably one of the most complex components in the universe, of the human mind. We know the speed of thought, we have defined how neurons work and we understand how various chemicals affect the way we think and are motivated. We know that genetics AND environment both have a roll in our thought processes.

Am I boring you enough yet? Trust me, I am going somewhere with this. And where I am going starts with the simple fact, "We don't know our own minds." Why do we thrill seek? Why do we seek safety? Why do we rob banks? Why do some people have affairs while others don't even in the face of opportunity? As we age, we go through different mind sets. And of course we have cognitive dissonance and rationalization clouding everything we say, think or do. Cognitive dissonance is defined by Wikipedia as:

In psychology, cognitive dissonance is an uncomfortable feeling or stress caused by holding two contradictory ideas simultaneously. The theory of cognitive dissonance proposes that people have a fundamental cognitive drive to reduce this dissonance by modifying an existing belief, or rejecting one of the contradictory ideas.

Often one of the ideas is a fundamental element of ego, like "I am a good person" or "I made the right decision". This can result in rationalization when a person is presented with evidence of a bad choice, or in other cases. Prevention of cognitive dissonance may also contribute to confirmation bias or denial of discomforting evidence. If not corrected, this can lead to further bad choices for the sake of consistency, rather than learning from mistakes.

I have read just about every web source on adultery. I have read books, interviewed people, participated in several forums on the subject and have come to a conclusion; there are lots of explaining and complaining and nobody has all the answers. In point of fact, some of those out there trying to explain just confuse the issue and the reader bogs down in the jargon of psychotherapy. So what's a body to do? Well, I have some answers that satisfy me while not at all pretending to be authoritative or of substance to satisfy others. And I start with Harley's explanation that an affair is a failure to protect one's weaknesses. I also draw a line between male adultery and that which is committed by females. Many pundits choose to let that one slide on the alter of politically correct double think, I don't. And for the purposes of this essay, I am leaning heavily towards the female side of things. As you read, think female cause and effect.

Now leave us look at brain chemicals;

"Two teams of scientists reported in separate studies that people with an unslakeable thirst for new sensations, who are impulsive, hot-blooded, fickle, excitable and extravagant, tend to have a distinctive variant of a gene that allows the brain to respond to dopamine, an essential chemical communication signal." Aha, says I, an affair is a thrill. So some people are prone to that avenue. And I would bet there is a variable there that says there is a bell curved range of susceptibility.

Then I discovered phenylethylalamine. "The most well-known love-related chemical is phenylethylalamine -- or "PEA" -- a naturally occurring trace ammine in the brain. PEA is a natural amphetamine, like the drug, and can cause similar stimulation. This natural upper contributes to that kick-up-your-heels, on-top-of-the-world feeling that attraction can bring, and gives you the energy to stay up all night talking to a new love." Don't confuse this with phenylethelamine, which is found in chocolate. PEA results in infatuation. Infatuation is where we project who we think the other person is as opposed to who they really are.

Again, the aha moment, a meth-like drug takes over and causes an addiction. Harley's observations are on the money one more time. The man really knows his stuff, even if he doesn't get off on explaining brain chemicals. So now we have two influences, thrills and infatuation. OK, now for examples;

Example one, thrills: The Teacher who cheated on her husband once. She was thirty, all her teacher buddies had an affair or two and the senior student she boffed was 18, of age and she was thirty.

Example two, romance: My wife. Just about every known precursor existed including my own blindness to the possibility of an affair with this one guy who I trusted.

Example three combination of thrill and romance: Read scores of affairs on this forum and dozens of web sites.

Example four, better romance explanation: I can't find it. I have posted it as have others, but it boils down to the X steps to infidelity, as published by a Christian organization. It goes something like this:

1. Readiness- It starts when a spouse’s needs are not being met in the home. Harley jumps all over this one.

2. Alertness- A growing awareness of a person within your social circle. Women know within seconds of meeting someone if they would bed him or not. You may start to fantasize.

3. Innocent Meeting - Purely innocent chance meetings can occur between you and the person you are fantasizing about. During the meetings there is flirtation, prolonged eye contact, enticing body language, brief touches. Yet during this step, most people still deny any interest in the other. In fact, you may discuss that you DO have an attraction and must not go there.

4. Intentional Meeting - Meetings which occur frequently and are made to look coincidental, but in reality are very intentional. Keep on sliding.

5. Private Lingering- You find yourselves together alone, as best you can arrange it.

6. Purposeful Isolating- You begin to plan time alone for purely reasonable purposes. He may ask you to go for dinner to talk about his problems at home. Shared confidences.

7. Pleasurable Isolation- Now you are planning time alone just for the sheer enjoyment you receive from being together. Hey, ride that PEA high you are getting.

8. Affectionate Embracing- Secret longing for each other will become intense. There is increased touching and playful caressing. It may show in games like tickling or wrestling or anything to increase touch. There will be a decrease in your affectionate contact with your spouse.

9. Passionate Embracing- Affectionate touching and embracing leads to passionate interchanges. It may be a kiss or a touch.

10. Capitulation- You give in to sexual intercourse.

Now you have to accept that you have done the deed and cognitive dissonance takes over. Here you admit to yourself that you are truly having an affair. Here, the emotional investment in the affair is at its highest, and the emotional investment in the marriage is at its lowest.

I should stop to point out that affairs (adultery) is a bad thing and if you don't believe that, you are wasting your time reading this. By bad, I mean the cultural and personal effects that infidelity has on kids, all parties to include the wayward, the betrayed and their spouses, collateral damage to extended families, work places, and the general community. Almost nobody wins in an affair except the lawyers.

So now we have a complex mix of motivations for affairs that range from thrill seeking to romance to all sorts of combinations of both; with brain chemicals that are in part genetically programmed, cultural influences, and opportunity all rolled into a combination that will have varied effects on each person. Mix this in with predator factors and exit affairs, then it is easy to see why Harley avoids the complexity and just assigns the generic label of "Failing to protect weaknesses."

But wait, there are several more influences the first of which is that for most women, infatuation is treated as real love. Oh boy, what a life joke that one is. In point of fact, one web site maintained by Michelle Langley is solely devoted to selling her book that never mentions PEA but instead goes into the effect of a lack of PEA as an influence on women some period of time after marriage. Ever read a Harlequin Romance novel. That genre and sub-genre's are all full of PEA influences with seldom a mention of a serious fact: phenylethylalamine eventually dissipates! Yep, the old romance chemical that drives us crazy eventually goes away and we are left feeling flat and a bit stupid.

There "IS" such a thing as real love. This is what Harley is all about. His teachings point out how to program our minds to reject the effects of PEA infatuation and instead, concentrate on those mind states generated by oxytocin. Go take a look at Wikipedia's somewhat lame explanation of this chemical and even at that, you can see how oxytocin allows a woman to bond with a male. And without question, oxytocin bonding is for a very long time if you keep feeding it, while with PEA, its gonna go away sooner or later. The difference is that PEA is released by what you PROJECT on the other person, while oxytocin is released by what that person means to you and most often is based on who you know that person to be, warts and all.

For romance based affairs, PEA breeds euphoria followed by reality, then down to zip. This is also true of marriages, leaving some women with the notion that they have fallen out of love with their husbands as his warts start to become important. They are then vulnerable to adultery or divorce, or just plain nagging since they are NOT happy anymore. They want their meth-like fix again. Stir this up with a general lack of education on marriage, vows, cultural discarding of values and you get the weaknesses Harley talks about.

And education is the other side of vulnerability. Harlequin romances are all about the chase, not about the living with a guy who sometimes breaks wind in bed, takes out the garbage only when you nag him and seems to have all sorts of demands on his life (like making a living) that takes away from paying attention to your needs. He may not even be aware of the fact you have needs. Nobody educated him; God and MOM made him and it is unlikely you can change who he is. His essential maleness becomes less of a factor and the absence of PEA projected feelings overrides common sense.

And down the slippery slope of adultery you go.

PEA drives us to seek romance. If you allow Oxytocin to take over, you will have a long, happy adultery free marriage. If not, then the consequences as detailed on this web site and through personal experience creates the emotional and yes, physical havoc both deserved and undeserved.

Please note that I went from thrill seeking to romance as a motivation. I really am a one trick pony in that I dunno about thrill motivated affairs except to hate them. I do understand romance based affairs except in one detail and that is: why do women pick from the low hanging branches? I mean over and over, the same story is told, women have affairs (romance based) with guys they would never pick if they weren't married. My own wife went that route. It was sad. About the only factoid I can come up with is that PEA really does drive some nuts and there is no allowance for rational thought whilst one is in the midst of dealing with the meth-like symptoms.

Without question, Harley's principles for a good marriage is the right path. Sometimes his teachings on this subject are overwhelmed by what he also teaches about infidelity, at least on this forum. And one key benefit to Harley's stuff is that even guys can understand it, if they try.

So how do you fight PEA? Once again, Harley rides to the rescue with his teachings on how to have a great marriage. Simply put, don't go there. Have a system of ethics, morals and values that causes you to avoid temptation. That and an understanding of why we are tempted and the consequences if we give in, should be enough to keep most folk's pants on.

In other words, be a grownup.

Larry

PS: I generated this post from my knowledge base, which includes a lot of background that you may or may not have for the purpose of understanding what I said. I left out a bunch of stuff I could have included in the interest of time. And once again, I will state that this essay represents my opinions, your mileage may vary and that's ok with me.

W
W
_Larry_,

Excellent post! You hit that one out of the park. Count me in on the over analytical thinking BS's. It is a very difficult road to travel for sure. What you posted makes complete logical sense to me. It's when I try to apply that to my own situation, I end up feeling like my 4 year old saying......

"WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY!" crazy

Oh well, what you gonna do.

Want2Stay

BS-me 36
FWW-34
DS-7 & DS-3
PA - 7/06-8/06
EA - 6/06-1/07
My Story
My Wife's Story
---------------------
R
R
I do understand romance based affairs except in one detail and that is: why do women pick from the low hanging branches? I mean over and over, the same story is told, women have affairs (romance based) with guys they would never pick if they weren't married. My own wife went that route. It was sad. About the only factoid I can come up with is that PEA really does drive some nuts and there is no allowance for rational thought whilst one is in the midst of dealing with the meth-like symptoms.

Mine to frown

Good post

Me 32
Her 31
Kids 11,7,6
W
W
Guys,

The technical term is "Affairing Down". It was true in may case too. I'm 10 times the man and father OM could ever hope to be. Yet, I find myself here. It has a lot to do with the admiration factor. If you're in an A with someone less than you, they will feed into your need for admiration which in turn feeds the addiction. LaLa has written about it a couple of times. You add in the fact that it takes a particular kind of loser to pursue someone who is married in the first place and you end up with what you started with in the beginning. A POS! Hence the term "Affairing Down!"

Want2Stay

P.S. RCRipe, Glad to see you following along. Why don't you start your own thread. There are many BH's that will try to help you along your road. You are going to have to deal with this stuff one way or another and you might as well get advice from people who have "Been There Done That." I promise at the very least it will help you work through your feelings.

BS-me 36
FWW-34
DS-7 & DS-3
PA - 7/06-8/06
EA - 6/06-1/07
My Story
My Wife's Story
---------------------
_
_
W2S

Yea, I got the "Affairing down." Guys do it too. I can't find LaLa's threads - search returns zip. Is that the full name? Heck, I have even posted threads on the subject and didn't get much back. Thanks for the admiration factor, will put that in the mix. I also will include POS wanting to move up mad

Larry

O
OP Offline
O
We were talking about SF. I mentioned something that is pleasureable to me. He knows that it is something that the OM did so he doesnt ever want to do it. I'm assuming that he thinks it will make me think of the OM. He doesnt seem to understand that I want to enjoy it with HIM and its not about the OM.

Everytime this subject comes up I feel like no matter what I say its gonna have a negative effect. What do you do when his #1 need seems to be his #1 trigger.

I feel like being open about what I like is gonna do more damage than good. This is all so confusing.

Me- FWW, 26
H- BS, 27
Together 11 yrs. 9-4-98
Married 8 yrs. 10-27-01
DS,7 ; DD,3 ; DS,2
D-Day 5-3-08
NC established 5-7-08

*** UPDATED 8-6-13 ***

Me- BS, 30
H- FWS, 31
Together 14 yrs. 9-4-98
Married 11 yrs. 10-27-01
DS,11 ; DD,7 ; DS,6
D-Day 4-6-13
NC established 5-3-13
_
_

Honey, it has nothing to do with the OM. It has to do with what I want to do for you that you like and what I want you to do for me that you can do so well that I like. It is about replacing bad memories with good ones. I have no good memories of the OM, it was a disaster that I choose and I am so sorry. Just help me to kill it all off, please.

Larry

R
R
Larry,

My screen name is Resonance. All of my threads are in my sig as well, although for some reason, the main thread isn't linking properly even though I fixed it after the upgrade...I'll fix it this weekend.

Affairing down...*sigh* mad Just another name for "my idiotic mistake!"

Peace,
LaLa

FWW(me) 37
BS 38
DS 9 & 5
PA 7/06-8/06
Dday 2/17/07

Fogapalooza-My Babbly Beginning
My Story
_
_
Originally Posted by Resonance
Larry,

My screen name is Resonance. All of my threads are in my sig as well, although for some reason, the main thread isn't linking properly even though I fixed it after the upgrade...I'll fix it this weekend.

Affairing down...*sigh* mad Just another name for "my idiotic mistake!"

Thanks LaLa. For some reason, my mind drew a blank connecting LaLa with Resonance. Two questions; did you understand what I was trying to tell her and two, how does what I said, er, resonant with you?

Larry

O
OP Offline
O
I have been trying my very hardest to show my DH love and affection. I kiss and cuddle him all the time, I give him neck rubs, I get up every morning with him and make him breakfast and coffee, I have been keeping the house clearner then ever, I have been planning date nites and trying to make them special and intimate, I have been making sure I shower and do my make-up and hair everyday and usually the way he likes it the best, we have been having sex almost every nite since d-day. When he has questions (daily) I answer them. I have been apologizing constantly and I really truely feel guilty for what I did. I have spent the last few days trying to plan and get ready for a weekend trip to go camping in the woods for us and the kids. We have been going to church every Sunday and Wednesday. We go to MC once a week. This Sunday we were even baptized together.

We have been having pretty good days for the most part, but he seems really depressed. I just wish I could trade him places so he wouldnt have to feel all thses bad feelings. I'm the one who deserves to feel like my heart has been ripped out. I HATE to see him hurting like this, and whats worse is its all my fault. I am trying everything I know how to help him to recover. Am I missing something or is this normal and something that will only get better as more time passes????

Me- FWW, 26
H- BS, 27
Together 11 yrs. 9-4-98
Married 8 yrs. 10-27-01
DS,7 ; DD,3 ; DS,2
D-Day 5-3-08
NC established 5-7-08

*** UPDATED 8-6-13 ***

Me- BS, 30
H- FWS, 31
Together 14 yrs. 9-4-98
Married 11 yrs. 10-27-01
DS,11 ; DD,7 ; DS,6
D-Day 4-6-13
NC established 5-3-13
_
_

OKM

Lemme see, D day was six weeks ago? Did I get that right?

There IS no reset button. It will take him a loooong time to work out his feelings. And there is NO guarantee. This is called "Consequences." On the other hand, your obvious (I hope it is obvious) remorse will help him a bunch.

How fast do you expect him to recover from the most emotionally demaging hit any man can take? Are you up to the long haul? Or if he doesn't come around pretty quick, you gonna bail?

I tried the long answer in explaining how a woman could give it up in the addiction phase of PEA poisoning and you didn't respond, so I am gonna keep it simple this time.

You put horns on his head. There is a guy walking around with the attitude "I nailed your wife," and your husband knows it. Your husband doesn't trust you with good reason. He is living with someone he doesn't trust with his heart cause you broke it. Your husband's world came to an end when he discovered that you have no honor and you don't keep your vows. He might even blame himself for your bad choices. Among other things, he lost his dignity because he staying with you instead of kicking you to the curb. He may even be wondering if the kids are really his. No kidding.

I have lived in his shoes and thus feel qualified to suggest how he might be feeling. The good news is that I now have a great relationship with my wife. And she worked her [censored] off to help build what we have, just like you are now working.

Don't stop what you are doing. Read Surviving an Affair, PLEASE, read His Needs, Her Needs, do your homework and be very, very patient.

Larry

O
OP Offline
O
I know it will take time and I'm not gonna bail. I just want to make sure I am doing all that I can to try and help him as much as I can.
I did read SAA and am working on HNHN and LB both.
Do you think we would both benifit if we got on AD's??

Me- FWW, 26
H- BS, 27
Together 11 yrs. 9-4-98
Married 8 yrs. 10-27-01
DS,7 ; DD,3 ; DS,2
D-Day 5-3-08
NC established 5-7-08

*** UPDATED 8-6-13 ***

Me- BS, 30
H- FWS, 31
Together 14 yrs. 9-4-98
Married 11 yrs. 10-27-01
DS,11 ; DD,7 ; DS,6
D-Day 4-6-13
NC established 5-3-13
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 433 guests, and 53 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation