Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 25 of 100 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 99 100
S
S
Can't wait to be asked those Q's that can't be answered with one or two words.

It's my final passage. Just hope I can leave a small impression of how God's world works.

Silly things, like how does a mountainside become covered with flowers when there is no one to tend to them?

How do birds know when it's time to fly south for the winter?

How do lightning bugs light up?

Eventually, how can people be so mean to each other?

This will be a new start in life for me. My final phase if you will. But I look forward to it with much enthusiasm.

All Blesings,
Jerry

N
Neak Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Jerry, nice to see you drop in for a visit. Congratulations! The best news is, whether it's a boy or a girl, you'll have a 50% chance of having the next one be the other.

All, please say an extra prayer for Mom. She's had a rough day, which I won't blab about without leave, but I'm sure she could use a little care. Love you, Mom.

A smooth sea never made a skilled mariner.
~ English proverb

Neak's Story
D
D
Love you Neak's mom.

I never had to take the Kobayashi Maru test until now. What do you think of my solution?

O'hana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten.

My Story

Recovered!
T
T
Thank you, Neak and Kimmy. And Neaksis, too, I am sure!! frown I even wept briefly on the bosom of the Clam, but when he started to tell me what else was wrong that I needed to fix, I had to tell him that wasn't exactly the sort of comfort I had in mind... crazy

Men! If I wanted advice, I'd give myself some! laugh

A
A
T&L

I want to give you a big hug [[[[[[[[[T&L]]]]]]]]]]]

Sometimes WE are the ones being tested on tough days not those giving you a hard day.

I'll be back and email you soon but right now I have to umpire my darling little boys birthday party. Not the 3 yr olds.... mum dancing to the Wiggles ... someone grab that vase!!! laugh

I don't think we have lost any yet .... yikes hope not ... time to search the yard .... candle and cake time!! cool

Love

AW

Life may feel as if you are constantly getting kicked on a daily basis, living is about picking yourself up each day and going on and on and on regardless.

D
D
Men! If I wanted advice, I'd give myself some!

They are inept when it comes to listening w/out trying to fix.

Poor T&L.

Poor Clam, too. I'm sure he wanted it fixed so you would be happy.

So mostly, poor T&L.

I never had to take the Kobayashi Maru test until now. What do you think of my solution?

My Story

Recovered!
T
T
I just wanted someone to pat my back and go, "There, there." I can't pat my own because the arthritis won't let my arm bend that way any more. Sheesh!!! crazy

D
D
Wooza.

It'll be okay.

My Story

Recovered!
A
A
"There there dear..... she'll be right "

hugs

pats on the back

and ... its from a .......... MAN !!!!!

extract of Mr vdK comments to Mrs vdK laugh

Life may feel as if you are constantly getting kicked on a daily basis, living is about picking yourself up each day and going on and on and on regardless.

C
C
TNL, we miss seeing you around these parts. What's up?

T
T
What's up? Certainly not I. I am down, down, down. How down, you ask? Well, I looked up today and saw a snake's belly... crazy

C
C
So, you can sit on a dime and swing your feet?

What's up? Can we help? You are kinda special to us, ya' know.

T
T
Heck, I can't even reach the dime to climb up for foot swinging! blush

C
C
What gives? Can we help?

N
Neak Offline OP
OP Offline
N
I think you just helped by offering to help. wink Not too much else can be done.

Just finishing up another waytoolong session with the stupid corporate paperwork that is overdue, but woohoo I'm almost finished! That's the good news, the bad news is that we are owed in excess of $16,000 which we will probably never see. But the other good news is we have stopped losing money to the company, too, and life has gone on.

Just over a week now till Dad Clam and I leave for MT with one small Dervish. Dad will be preaching the week we are there, so that is most exciting.

Not too much else springs to mind. My brain is fried for now.

A smooth sea never made a skilled mariner.
~ English proverb

Neak's Story
T
T
Thank you for the offer, Cinderella. Truly. But I feel like I've reached the end of my tether, and I really don't know how anybody can lengthen the rope for me. Not only that, if I follow in my parents' footsteps, I've got another 30+ years of life to look forward to--I just hope the knot on the end of this thing is bigger than it looks!! crazy

A
A
T&L you know I've been there and did a good job of trying to jump off the end. What I discovered was that God just gives you more tethers..... no not joking this time .... He just does.

I wish I could explain it better however I've just arrived home from work 1.15am. I'm exhausted and not thinking clearly.
Gave Mikey a sleepy hug ...

Got up at some gawd awlful time this morning....it was pitch black .... got in this dinky plane and flew way up to a remote community .... sat in a circle with some elders as they played the didgeridoo and danced traditional dances .... went through the sacred smoke ceremony asking the great spirit to keep evil away .... and talked business .... ate fresh roo and smiled as I swallowed it ..(chunder) emu ..... goanna (barf) ... but did a stirling job keeping it all down ...... then flew back to Perth during the night right into a thunder storm ..... I think I wet myself but I was too scared to check as the plane went all over the place. blush

T&L just take one moment at a time.... think of the blessings ... sometimes few as they are ... some of the moments will be hard ... but they go as hard as it seems right now.

And come and just have a hug [[[[[[[[[T&L]]]]]]]]]

sleep
sleep
sleep

C
C
So, come on over and I'll go get us some ice cream. We can have that and relax away some of our cares.

T
T
Neak here. I was looking up a date from 2006 when I stumbled across this. Wow, how he has grown since!

Jonah, no, 'Lijah--by the Dervish

"Da Izzywights... da pwiests tucking demselves and
shumping and shoking demselves. Lijah say maybe he on
da potty, or maybe he wif da shickens... hee hee hee,
I make dat one up."

C
C
Just wait....in a couple of days he will be headed to high school.

Page 25 of 100 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 99 100

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 827 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation