Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2087406 07/09/08 12:06 PM
E
OP Offline
E

Haven't been around ... no news is good news. Things are stressful as always, but Westley and I are very happy.
cool

Becoming instant/unexpected full-time parent/step-parent to his teenage daughter has been a challenge for us all to rise to, but I think we're doing pretty well. Big change to the family dynamic.
crazy

The younger kids' grief support group only meets a few times in the summer, so they don't have that resource again until after school starts in September. I don't like that much. The anniversary of their father's death will arrive before the groups reconvene.
frown

But, for the most part, we're all good and hangin' in there. Hope there aren't TOO many new faces in these parts ... it's a club none of us expected to join.
wink

ex_princess #2087443 07/09/08 01:02 PM
D
D
Ex,
Glad to hear things are well with you and Westley.

Blending families is always hard, I am told.

But kids in general you just got to love them and keep loving them, don't give up on them!!!

Have a great day and summer!!

Dawn

BS 49
Divorced 10 yrs/married 21 yrs
Life is good and I am happy!
Engaged to be married on the 4th of August 2012!
30yoS&DIL & 2 gson/27yoD-Divorced & 3 gson/21yoD
daybreak #2087531 07/09/08 02:40 PM
N
N
Over the weekend the Princess Bride was on, so I had to watch it just because of your story. True Love Triumphs.

Your children will make it through the stress and trauma with your help - even as the anniversary looms.

It was a marriage that never really started.
H: Conflict Avoider, NPD No communication skills (Confirmed by MC) Me: Enabler
Sep'd 12/01, D'd 08/03.
My joys and the light of my life: DD 11, DD 9
*Approach life and situations from the point of love - not from fear.*

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 324 guests, and 62 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation