I'm positive that this has been covered here, but all I get are database errors when I try to search.

I'm trying to find some good MB resources on the recovery of the FWS. As a brief summary, my wife got involved in an EA with a coworker that lasted about 3.5 weeks. I discovered it and confronted/exposed the A before it went fully physical. My wife immediately ended the affair and has been working hard at rebuilding what was damaged.

But I can tell that she feels a lot of guilt about what happened and I worry that maybe she feels this is her cross to bear for the rest of her life, so to speak. So I was hoping to find some information that might help her with learning to forgive herself and realize that this mistake doesn't define her. We are doing well following the concepts here on MB now, and I want to help her let go of the guilt and self-recriminations.

She is currently deployed to the middle east, with limited internet and phone connectivity, otherwise we could discuss it in marriage counseling.

For the reformed WS's on the forums here, are there any good links, books, or other resources that I could cut and paste into an email or buy and send to her? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

ex-WW had 2 PAs in first 2 years. Buh-bye.
Divorce finalized: 1/28/09
Now just living and loving again.