Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
W
W
Hey Chris... just checking on my post; didn't expect to see an actual answer from you! Glad the youngest is doing well, at least. Good improvement from the older update. Sorry it's only half the story with your girls.

So how *are* you doing personally, Chris... I still remember your pics from your yearly trek to Grand Tetons, and too many thoughts, posts and details to mention.

For me... have two teenagers now... Boys who are doing very well themselves. I need to remind myself more to be thankful that a short attention span is a very small problem to have to deal with.

And... I'm getting married in June. grin

Resentment is like taking poison and waiting for the other person to die.
C
C
T/J:
Who_Dat:
I saw your signature... Interesting... We have a poster currently who has been snowed under by the RESENTMENT devil. I refer to MindMonkey over on the Recovery thread. Do you have any words of wisdom for him?

Me: BW, 57 fWH: 63 (Taffy1) Serial cheater
Presently on the Recovery Road, in the Online program.
W
W
catwhit:
Sorry; I obviously don't get on here all that often any longer. I looked in on your MindMonkey pal, and yep; he's doing more damage to his marriage than his wife did. Not sure there's much I (or anyone) could really do though, for a couple reasons... first, he seems hell-bent on his path, and secondly, the forums have changed a lot over the years since I was really active (under the "WhoDat" nick without the "_", should you be curious... although several thousand posts were lost in the Great Crash of 2000/2001). My "style" (such as it was) is a lot more in-your-face than is allowed any longer. This is a tough row we are all hoeing, and it requires discarding some social niceties at times to get through to people. This is no longer allowed.

I do hope that he and all who are struggling in the aftermath of this betrayal can learn from the experience... I know I did, (even though I was coming from the other side), but for the most part, it must be learned by experiencing it firsthand.

Resentment is like taking poison and waiting for the other person to die.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 853 guests, and 82 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation