Marriage Builders� Discussion Board Code of Conduct
Considering the real-time nature of the Marriage Builders� Discussion Board (MBDB), it is not possible for us to review messages or confirm the validity of all information posted. Please remember that we do not actively monitor the contents of and are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of the MBDB or any entity associated with the MBDB. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to immediately contact by email the Moderator of the specific forum in which the post is located. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, so please realize that we may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately.
As the use of this board is a privilege and not a right, you agree, through your use of this service, the following terms of the Marriage Builders� Discussion Board Code of Conduct:
1. You will not use the MBDB to post any material which is knowingly
b. defamatory, and/or
2. You will not post in a way that is
b. vulgar, and/or
3. You will not
a. harass, or
b. use obscene,
c. profane, and/or
d. threatening language toward anyone.
4. You will not violate any person's right to privacy by posting or reposting any personal information that they do not wish to share with the public or any other persons.
5. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by the MBDB.
6. You agree not to post any communication that is considered spam (multiple copies in one area or the same communication in multiple areas).
7. You agree not to create multiple usernames for deceptive purposes.
8. Derision of the Marriage Builders staff will not be tolerated. Questions regarding moderating actions should be addressed via email to the mods or board Admin, Denali, and not discussed or debated on the forums. Additionally, bypassing a mod action, such as an edit or a locked/moved thread by starting a similar thread is not permitted. These are general guidelines and each situation will be reviewed individually using mod discretion.
9. If you are offering advice to person asking a question, you agree to refrain from posting material that is counter to the Marriage Builders program, whether that be in the form of a book reference or a personal philosophy
The purpose of this forum is to help others find solutions using Marriage Builders concepts. We ask that you keep this in mind when posting to others.
Although the Marriage Builder's� staff and the Marriage Builders� Discussion Board volunteers do not and cannot review all of the messages posted and are not responsible for the content of any of these messages, we at Marriage Builders� and the Marriage Builders� Discussion Board volunteers reserve the right to delete any message for any reason whatsoever. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Marriage Builders, Inc., its staff, and the Marriage Builders� Discussion Board volunteers with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your message(s). Marriage Builders, Inc. also reserves the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information we know about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by you.