Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 29 of 100 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 99 100
A
A
Oh us Texans know how to bbq smile Some good stuff.... Then you have the mexican food...yummy smile

Last edited by A_pretty_face; 07/29/08 08:07 PM. Reason: spelling errors ACK they strike again

Married 1996
4 wonderful children 16, 13 *OC*, 10, 7
FWW 30's
FWH 30's
My dday 1-2007 he came clean to me

My story
New beginings
C
C
If you are serving Mexican, count me in. When is dinner?

A
A
smile When u comin down? LoL. I have a great friends who makes wonderful Mexican food. She loves to cook.

DH loves to make sushi but that doesnt go well.

Married 1996
FWW 30's
FWH 30's

My story
New beginings
C
C
I might not know good sushi from bad....but they have some cooked shrimp tempura California rolls at Whole Foods near my house that are wonderful. And, who can resist barbeque. And who can resist
Mexican. Notice, those aren't really questions.

A
A
LoL

I take it you like a variety smile

Married 1996
FWW 30's
FWH 30's

My story
New beginings
M
M
Hi everybody!

Good to 'see' everybody. Except Neak. WHERE IS NEAK?
I know she left and I know where she went but how come she still hasn't posted??

And when will she be back? Wha, wha. She should get back here and talk to us!

T
T
She went to Montana--allegedly, there IS such a place--9 miles south of the Canadian border. No internet service till this week sometime, and then it's going to be dial-up. In the meantime, they were using her brother-in-law's internet until his puppy chewed up the cable and shut down the shop. So sometime in the next day or so she should be back online, in a carrier pigeon sort of way... crazy

C
C
Originally Posted by A_pretty_face
LoL

I take it you like a variety smile

You say you are also serving Indian, Chinese, and Italian?

A
A
I can add Italian and a bit of chinese in there too smile I used to LOVE to cook when I was a stay at home mommy.

Married 1996
FWW 30's
FWH 30's

My story
New beginings
M
M
Yep, I knew about Montana, and yes it does exist. I used to live over der..just not as north as she is now. Now I live where Mick Jaggar french kisses (BARF). I thought she was to have internet so when there was nothing from her I thought something must be wrong! How could she live without us for this long? Puppies...babies...been there done that, no more please.

C
C
Whoa! This is some deep thinkin':

I thought a thought
But the thought I thought
Was not the thought
I thought I thought.

A
A
LMAO I was bored one night and started to look up tounge twisters and couldnt help it and decided to add it on here smile

Married 1996
FWW 30's
FWH 30's

My story
New beginings
D
D
I love tang tounglers.

I never had to take the Kobayashi Maru test until now. What do you think of my solution?

O'hana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten.

My Story

Recovered!
N
Neak Offline OP
OP Offline
N
I HAVE INTERNET!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not any of that awful dial-up, either. None of the cheap places had local numbers for way up here, we don't have long distance, and the high-speed was only $10 or so more a month than dial-up from our phone company.

They lost our first internet order, re-placed it yesterday, and told us it could be 10-15 days. Well, surprisesurprise, the internet guy dropped by today since he was in town anyway, to see if he could cross us off his list early.

We have a decent chance of thunderstorms tonight, and woohoooooooo I can now check my online weather, which is the only thing I missed almost as much as all of you.

Thanks for the surprise, Mrs. vdK, and I can't wait to see it! Welcome Pretty Face, and condolences to all else on their shots and flatulences. So much um, water under the um, bridge it's hard to keep up.

It may take a while, but you will be so interested to hear what it's like here. Here are a few pictures in the meantime; the first 7 are new. Sorry, I've got to fix supper and don't have time to link each one individually, but I'm too excited to wait. smile

Photo Page

A smooth sea never made a skilled mariner.
~ English proverb

Neak's Story
C
C
I am going on vacation tonight....I am so excited....

Plans include this and that.....

M
M
Hi Neak!! What a nice surprise.

Cinderella,
I hope you have the most wonderful time! Is your son going with or staying home?

C
C
He is SO staying home....but I think the internet modem really wants to go on vacation. Don't you?

That way, when he comes over here, he can't have unsupervised internet time.

A
A
Rella!! sorry to miss you but have a wonderful holiday!!

My idea of a holiday is a 5 star hotel with lots of room service ...pool service... bar service..... well just lots of service grin

Mrs vdK says her idea is 12 hour foot rubs while curled up on the lounge watching the Olympics ..... and a slave to get her food and drink laugh or her husband home and a no visitors sign out front!! lol blush whistle

Neak I am glad all is going well .... well as good as moving ever goes I guess smile ? I mean just unpacking looks a nightmare!

I think back on when I had to shift the whole house while Aussie was doing what he does best ... somewhere... and I just packed up the kids...clothes...furniture... and hoped it was delivered ... eventually.
Don't know if I could do it all over again like I used to every 2 years or so.

It still "LOOKS" shocked cold even now!! But then anything below 30 is cold to me crazy Things are good here...very busy... lots of support work required ... mostly we all get through the days one by one ... as you do. wink and most days are pretty busy with Mikey.. work... house .... I want a maid .. or mum grin

Life may feel as if you are constantly getting kicked on a daily basis, living is about picking yourself up each day and going on and on and on regardless.

N
Neak Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Poor Dervish is getting very lonely after 2 weeks as an only child. I just found him sitting in a lawn chair (the same one he used to watch the lightning storm in) out next to the road, just in case someone might pass by.

Pitiful, just pitiful.

A smooth sea never made a skilled mariner.
~ English proverb

Neak's Story
M
M
I'll bet he misses his sibling(s)! (I don't know how many there are). He will love it when they are all together again. Then it will be the life!! It is a good life out in the sticks.

We live in rural America and there is nothing better in my opinion-especially for kids! I have memories of mine on one big adventure after another just using their plain ole imagination. I remember my son wandering off to the slough with a bucket and a stick, frogs in buckets all over the yard (sometimes in jars in the house), ahhhhh. It was all good.

Do I understand it right? You are moving there? Or just visiting. Not sure.

Page 29 of 100 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 99 100

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 827 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation