Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
G
OP Offline
G
I've had an offer and I'm just curious. Ok, this is really just a joke post, but I actually did have an offer as F'ed up as that is.

Multiple DDay's 11/07-2/08
EA/PA 11/06-2/08
NC 2/08, Recovering

FWH 41
BS(me) 37
2 kids
V
V
LOL I had an offer to get it on with OW's xBF (he broke it off with her because of Ike) and I was seven months pregnant at the time! Haha...it was amusing to me, but, of course, I said no. RA's are never a good thing.

You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist. ~ Friedrich Nietzsche

The person who is always finding fault seldom finds anything else.

I pity the fool. - Mr. T
K
K
Yeah, it would be wrong, but I confess to thoughts of meeting up with OM's W. Just once.

If it was possible to pull it off without hurting my W (it isn't), I would be unable to resist.

OM had better hope I never get divorced...

Divorced
N
N
nope....COW's H and I kind of treat each other like the enemy. Well, actually he treats me like the enemy. Not that I care. I am sure she told him what a crazed BS I am....especially ALL I went through to get a hold of him.....

Now, my sis's H dad had an affair and divorce his mom. He eventually married the OW. Somewhere down the line, BIL mom and the OW'S H hooked up and then they eventually married.....it is so very very weird......

not2fun

T
T
Why not, you already have each other's diseases!

All kidding aside, one of my high school friend's dad had an A and ended up marrying his OW. Her mom ended up marrying OWH. Everybody had kids. Very strange and bizarre situation.

T
T
Revenge. Nothing tastes better. If it does not create problems. Then it quickly turns bitter.

SF with the OPS would cause so many problems that the moment of feeling good would be over before you could enjoy it.

Why create so much more new hurt?

B
B
Thats even colder than having an affair IMO. Having sex with somebody ONLY to hurt their ( and your) spouse ?

Wow.

I couldn't do it while there were mirrors in the world.

MB Alumni
Q
Q
I'm probably one of the most open, understanding people I know.

I might even be able to understand a RA, but this suggestion is just plain disgusting to me.

I can't imagine being that hurtful to people after experiencing this trauma.

BS 52, FWH 53, Married 1-1-84
D-day 5-14-07, WH moved in with OW
Plan A 9 months, DARK Plan B 3-17-08 until 3-2-09
WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
P
P
It's a valid question, even if it is disgusting.

It's revenge in it's ugliest form, but it has obviously crossed many a BS's mind.

D-Day 28 Feb 06
Plan D (Not by choice) - 24 March 06

DD6
DS4(Twin1)
DS4(Twin2)

She moved away with the kids April 08. I contested it and got a lot more time with my kids. She's unhappy that I want to stay involved in their lives and don't settle for being an "every other weekend" dad.

Never going to happen.

Ongoing personal recovery through the help of friends, family, and DC United Soccer!
G
G
Technically, my answer is no, but after I divorced my 1st xWW, and after OMW divorced him, she (OMW) and I met to compare notes, then cry on each others shoulders, then ....

But, we were both legally divorced by the time, so it wasn't technically an A.

However, the look on xWW/OM's faces when they found out - priceless.

WW&OM married, then divorced 3 years later.
The chance to make a smug grin, again priceless.

BH (me) age 55
FWW age 52
married 26 years
First DDay 2/23/08, 1 day after PA began, ~1-1/2 months after EA began
Multiple failed attempts at NC
confirmable NC since 1/23/09

(D 31; S 29) my first marriage
(D 27; S 25) her first marriage
F
F
Aaaahhh...my OW's H left her just a month before she professed her undying love to my H. Too bad he left her for another man!!! So, any of you guys want to do my dirty work for me? Yuck.

Me 44, H 42, DS 16, DS 13
H/EA 4/07, D Day 10/17/07..
500th d-day 10/14/08...
NO RAIN...NO RAINBOWS!
C
C
Originally Posted by Krazy71
Yeah, it would be wrong, but I confess to thoughts of meeting up with OM's W. Just once.

If it was possible to pull it off without hurting my W (it isn't), I would be unable to resist.

OM had better hope I never get divorced...

Hmmm...so you would aspire to be what is fondly referred to as a....

POS OM ....

I guess you have learned NOTHING from being on this site.

committed

W
W
she (OMW) and I met to compare notes, then cry on each others shoulders, then ....

I think this can often be a risk during exposure.

The pain and devastation and leaning on another's shoulders.....

The understanding you can really only get from another BS.......

It probably happens more often than we think.

Fox

S
S
Originally Posted by Bob_Pure
Thats even colder than having an affair IMO. Having sex with somebody ONLY to hurt their ( and your) spouse ?

Wow.

SO....If there weren't mirrors you would do it? wink

I am not a BS but I have thought about the what if's. I can't see myself being with anyone if my husband died. If he left me for another woman I think I may date again. I am also sure the thought of a RA would cross my mind but I don't think I would actually go through with it.

W (me) 44
H 43
Married 19 years
DS 17
DS 15
DD 13
DD 8
K
K
Originally Posted by Bob_Pure

Wow.

Exactly! I often think the people who have been on this site for a long time, and can still think this might even be fun, have missed the whole point of MarriageBuilders.

G
OP Offline
G
I just had to see how all those acronyms lined up in the post subject would look.

I would never seriously consider doing that but I was joking around about it with the OW's H. He seemed to take it more seriously than me. He said it would be the ultimate revenge which is really twisted to me! I suppose he feels he's been one upped by her. She mostly started the A so he's still pissed off at her I think.

I also think I would have been more susceptible when H was still foggy. I was a mess then. I could see how it could happen during exposure and I'm glad I did that over the phone and not in person.

EA/PA 11/06-2/08
NC 2/08, Recovering

FWH 41
BS(me) 37
2 kids
K
K
Seems like an odd (and dangerous) thing to be joking around about with a married man.

G
OP Offline
G
I agree. I wish I hadn't especially since he seemed to take it seriously. But you know, the A is really what had already brought all of the intimacy of our relationships out in the open. It was embarassing already and I have an odd sense of humor I guess so I was trying to find some humor in the thing.

EA/PA 11/06-2/08
NC 2/08, Recovering

FWH 41
BS(me) 37
2 kids
T
T
Originally Posted by wildhorses74
she (OMW) and I met to compare notes, then cry on each others shoulders, then ....

I think this can often be a risk during exposure.

The pain and devastation and leaning on another's shoulders.....

The understanding you can really only get from another BS.......

It probably happens more often than we think.

Fox

Is this really risky? Perhaps I really am a prude but I met with OWH to compare notes and cry on each other's shoulder during exposure. This was how we were able to get the information that we got. We also stayed in contact, continually passing critical information. He learned lots of stuff through his DD - including when Wstbx was coming to rob my house. I was able to foil him most times as a result. There was never anything sexual about it. We are still friends to this day.

I
I
I can say with all honesty that I've actually day dreamed about this sort of revenge against OM. Although OM isn't married (apparently only crack-wh@res, and my W sick like the guy). If W did officially leave me for OM...I think that it would pretty much officially put her in the wh@re category...and as weak minded as she is, it would pretty much be a lock for me to wait awhile (until OM least expected it)...swoop in for one last SF session...then happily let OM know about it.

I've also day-dreamed about waiting until he is hooked up with someone (fat chance of that happening, but a guy can dream), then laying on the charm with her..."nailing" (as OM likes to call SF with my W) his GF...then happily letting everyone know. Although, with the company he keeps, it would definately be a "double wrap" job for me.

Last edited by introvert; 08/01/08 11:59 AM.

"Rather than love, than money, than fame, give me truth"

Henry David Thoreau
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 893 guests, and 48 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation