Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2110078 08/14/08 03:49 PM
R
Rock__ Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Has anyone here ever used the CheckMate detection kit?

Married 23 yrs
WW-46
Me- 47
DD18
DD11
Dday #1 - Oct. 8 2006
Too many other D-Days to remember
Rock__ #2110145 08/14/08 06:30 PM
M
M
Yes, I know several have used it over the years and it was very effective in uncovering an affair.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

MelodyLane #2110167 08/14/08 07:33 PM
R
Rock__ Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Unfortunately, I may need some.

Married 23 yrs
WW-46
Me- 47
DD18
DD11
Dday #1 - Oct. 8 2006
Rock__ #2111961 08/18/08 04:05 PM
C
C
Rock- you okay?

Rock__ #2112886 08/20/08 08:20 AM
T
T
Yes Rock,
I used the CheckMate kit to bust my W.
It was a very effective tool in helping myself find out the truth.
When {at the time} I did not have very many other options.

Unfortunately,
all of the physical parts of my W's affair took place 100% At Work, while on the clock and behind locked, protected and guarded doors.

Indeed,
as there were no dinners, movies, dates, motels or even steamy parked cars to discover.......it was virtually impossible for myself (or even a PI) to be able to get to any concrete info.
In addition,
since all the contact took place at work (while being paid) ......there were also NO Unexplained time lapses or discrepancies to find & compare.
Lastly,
even the phone calls (which really weren't all that excessive) were easily explained away as "work related" and completely believable.

The only things she couldn't hide was the disconnection (between us) and eventually some of the lies.

However,
all that realization did was practically drive me insane. [literally]
Cause its oh so frustrating to KNOW "something" is going on .........yet have little recourse in actually finding out WHAT that SomeThing IS.
Honestly, Being gaslighted really can wear you down and wear you OUT.

Interestingly enough,
I found checkmate and MBers at basically the same time .........during my frantic Internet searches for AnyThing to help me deal with my W's (at the time, alleged) A.

Anyway,
I ordered the system, stopped having sex with my W for 2-3 weeks, then check her undergarments, tested some likely evidence .......and guess what ........there was semen on them .......and it SURE WASN'T
Mine!

Can you say "BUSTED"!

Yes,
going through someone's dirty undies is not a task any of us really WANTS to undertake .....but when dealing with expert liars .....one does what one must.

Adulterers play hard .....to combat them ....one must be willing to Play HARDER. Sad but True.

Believe me (once one has the actually concrete proof)
Its impossible to Talk your way Out of that one ........cause take it from me she had an answer for Every other piece of intel that I brought up [before getting to the evidence in her panties].
I mean even a text message that read "I want to f*#k you sooo hard" [from the CLB] and a few others just as graphic .....well, that was explained away as just inter work JOKING. PLEEEEAAAASSSEEE!

Anyways,
if anyone has any concerns ..........in my experience piece of mind is priceless.
And knowing the truth is just as valuable.

For good or bad,
my W has pretty much admitted that she would Never have Ever come clean on her own.
In fact the CLB (om) was pretty pizzzed at her when she broke their seedy little pact to ALWAYS Deny Anything and Everything for all time.
However,
when she explained to him that I had "like his sexual DNA" & actually tested it ....he kinda just went "oh".

So my experience was *very positive* using the system.
As far as proof, Its about the next best thing besides actual video. Again sad but true.

With that said,
Wishing you success in whatever your current goals happen to be.

However,
[Very Glad to read that your at least willing to consider Actually DOING SOMETHING to help yourself.]
That is a Huge Step.
Hopefully {for your own sake} you'll follow through.
Take care

CLB = creepy little b@st@rd

Fooling people is serious business, but when you fool yourself it Becomes Fatal.

top rope #2117417 08/27/08 11:25 PM
R
Rock__ Offline OP
OP Offline
R

Last edited by Rocksolid; 08/28/08 06:06 AM.

Married 23 yrs
WW-46
Me- 47
DD18
DD11
Dday #1 - Oct. 8 2006
Rock__ #2117536 08/28/08 09:37 AM
G
G
In this day and age i dont know why people would cheat and not use protection?!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is HIV worth a few minutes of cheating?

GFORCE #2117548 08/28/08 10:00 AM
R
Rock__ Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Yeah. Don't even get me started on that. Not only are you cheating, but you are putting your spouse's health and life in danger. I guess one is so fogged up that they believe that there AP is so wonderful that they could never have any kind of STDs.

Married 23 yrs
WW-46
Me- 47
DD18
DD11
Dday #1 - Oct. 8 2006
GFORCE #2117551 08/28/08 10:03 AM
I
I
Originally Posted by GFORCE
In this day and age i dont know why people would cheat and not use protection?!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is HIV worth a few minutes of cheating?

Hey...my WW didn't use protection, plus she wasn't even on the pill!!!!!!

But, that's okay, because "Om didn't cum in me." puke

"Rather than love, than money, than fame, give me truth"

Henry David Thoreau
Rock__ #2117680 08/28/08 12:04 PM
T
T
from rock solid:
I guess one is so fogged up that they believe that there AP is so wonderful that they could never have any kind of STDs.

Well
shows you what selfish people know.
Actually they do KNOW ....they just don't Care.

Cause yea,
the CLB told my wife "I'm Clean".
Like his word holds much value.

Actually (come to find out)
My W's CLB was having 2 women at work,
(unbeknown to Either of them).

This OOW (Other other woman) was my W's coworker and friend.
How'd he know where she'd been the day, the night or week before?

Anyway,
after everything EVENTUALLY came out,
I got to have some candid conversations with this young lady. (she was younger and single...yea, scary)

Although being able to do that really helped me in being able to get all the extra information and understanding that I craved.

However,
It really made for some odd dealings as of course we Both realized that basically we'd already had sex together ......cause the CLB was with Both of them on certain days ........and Unfortunately, my W was with the CLB and myself on the same days at times as well.

And these are actions from "so called" Health Care Professionals.
Sheeesh :RollieEyes:

Lastly,
what's with all the editing. :crosseyedcrazy:
Sorry but your posting and then editing inside of the time I'm off the board chief.
Honestly Not really very polite or helpful when posters take the time to respond to your threads.

Last edited by top rope; 08/28/08 12:05 PM.

Fooling people is serious business, but when you fool yourself it Becomes Fatal.

top rope #2117734 08/28/08 01:08 PM
R
Rock__ Offline OP
OP Offline
R
What's really twisted to me is that my ww knew that this OM also had other OW on the side, but didn't really care. As long as she got "her turn" was all that mattered to her.
Sick stuff.
I apologize for all of the editing.

Married 23 yrs
WW-46
Me- 47
DD18
DD11
Dday #1 - Oct. 8 2006
Rock__ #2117835 08/28/08 03:37 PM
T
T
No problem. wink
Just please keep in mind that
it can really be frustrating from this end of things.

As to your post:
I agree completely with the twisted ness of some folks.

Yes,
all affairs have more in common then not .......but some do have those Extra Little TidBits that just make ya shake your head.

I mean true LOVE [gag] you could almost understand (even if never Condone nor except).
True usery??......well, who knows.

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,116 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation