Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
P
Pariah Offline OP
OP Offline
P
I say pride cometh befor the fall.

This is the music minister where I went to church and they decided that I didn't fit in if I was being divorced by an adulterer.

I knew Jim Creason well. He had it ALL. Good job, extremely popular, nice house and was supposedly a "good christian", however the popularity got him looking down at some of us who were less than perfect.

He had an affair with the pastor's sister in law, divorced his wife, took another job as A MINISTER, lost that job and spiraled down from there.

Sometimes adultery DOES lead to self destruction, and I'm all giddy over this.

]ALBANY, GA (WALB) - A South Georgia minister who robbed a bank Friday afternoon remains in jail. Fifty-one-year-old Jim Creason told the officers who arrested him that he was financially desperate.

The Sheriff's office says they have more property crimes occur when the economy is down, but a psychologists says that's not enough reason for someone to resort to crime.

Leesburg First Baptist Pastor Bobby Harrell describes his former associate pastor, Jim Creason, as a good Christian man, with a big heart. He says something must have snapped to cause Creason to use a gun to rob the Heritage Bank Friday.

I watch, and am as a sparrow alone upon the house top.
P
P
Creason, who told authorities he was having financial problems, was holding a small .32 revolver in his hand when he entered the bank, and carried a second gun, Moore said.

2 guns - armed robbery - he's toast

No one in the bank was injured, and Creason left the bank with $8,000 to $10,000 that contained a dye pack, which exploded on the money, Moore said.

What c o l o r was his "free money" ? :RollieEyes:

B
B
Where's the ROFL emoticom when we need it?

P
P
Originally Posted by Bellevue
Where's the ROFL emoticom when we need it?
rotflmao

P
P
THREADJACK

Belle -

I have your DVD ready to mail.

~enjoy~ lashes

Pep

B
B
Albany is a city in New York, they must be talking about Al-benny. Know Al-benny and Leesburg, well as I drive through there on my way to the hunt camp, but my personal favorite is Smithville.

P
Pariah Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Better yet, I just found out from XBIL that the financial officer was "involved" with a member's 16yo daughter.

I guess karma is a female dog.

B
B
The robbery was probably the biggest crime to have occurred in Lee county in the last twenty years...and the 16 year old, that's really scandalous stuff!

P
Pariah Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Originally Posted by bendover49
The robbery was probably the biggest crime to have occurred in Lee county in the last twenty years...and the 16 year old, that's really scandalous stuff!

No, a family was murdered back in 1996 by a couple of natural born killers on a multi-state crime spree.

B
B
Wow! I guess I'm going to have to delete Leesburg from my list of "Favorite GA Places to Retire" and replace it with Buena Vista. Its got everything... a hardware store, an IGA, a liquor store, and a Dollar General!

P
Pariah Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Ok "ben", you registered shortly after I did and are supposedly from the same area.

You ain't started a single topic.

P
P
Hey Pariah
kiss

M
M
I don't think you are sick at all Pariah. Just goes to show that what comes around eventually always goes around.

God first, family second, and all else will fall into place.

R
R
Pariah,

You aren't sick, this guy is a.......

S-L-U-G

rant2

Karma is a b&t#h!

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Robert McCloskey
E
E
Originally Posted by Pariah
Better yet, I just found out from XBIL that the financial officer was "involved" with a member's 16yo daughter.

I guess karma is a female dog.

I keep thinking of that line from Office Space...

They are going to send him to Federal, Pound him in the ____ prison.

G
G
Pariah, did I understand correctly? The music minister (must be a big church) robs a bank armed with 2 guns. The financial officer of the church (?) had a liason with a 16 year old?

And this was the church that pushed you out???? I KNEW your church was awful from what you said, but this is SICK.

And, nah, I don't think you're sick to take satisfaction. The church is obviously riddled with corruption.

Divorced.
2 Girls
Remarried 10/11/08
Widowed 11/5/08
Remarrying 12/17/15
P
Pariah Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Like I've said before, some things are just too strange to believe and now I have some evidence to back my claims.

I am giddy over the chickens coming home to roost.

M
M
Originally Posted by Pariah
Like I've said before, some things are just too strange to believe and now I have some evidence to back my claims.

I am giddy over the chickens coming home to roost.

They're probably not worth the effort, but it would be hard for me NOT to go back for just one last service. wink

P
Pariah Offline OP
OP Offline
P
My XW still goes there and they are 250 miles south of me now.

However I DID call one of the deacons, the only person I considered a friend there, and let him know I knew everything.

I also asked him if XW's toxic friend and the other deacon was still having THEIR affair and I named names.

His reply was WHAT!!!!!!!!????? faint

I absolutely enjoy watching this train wreck unfold slowly.

B
B
Pariah, we gotta meet some time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 377 guests, and 69 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation