Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 230 of 339 1 2 228 229 230 231 232 338 339
M
M
NO COMMENT... stickout to you, Miss Queenie!!

I made it happen..a joyful life..filled with peace, contentment, happiness and fabulocity.
L
L
Just another voice crying in the wilderness......

Where are you Queenie??????

SPEAK!!!!!

Recovered marriage, recovering self, life gets better everyday laugh
Q
OP Offline
Q
Oh my goodness gracious, do you ALL have any idea how special you have made me feel. I am so sorry for not being in better contact on here. Thank you for caring. Mimi I am not getting my emails at work just yet because of the servers, hopefully by next.

I have been absolutely swamped in life. Overwhelmed and trying to just get through. The last two weeks of getting ready for school were over 12 hour days and no internet at work to get on to. Every year at this time, the tech dept thinks it's a good idea to muk with our servers. And then at home, I haven't had access because my kids are bored and on the computer.

Wow, I am stunned by your concern, love and frustration with me. I am doing ok. What can I say, there is no news on the M front and I just am doing what I need to do to survive. My kids got their money for their college and my older son unplugged my phone and I didn't know it until you mentioned it that it rings and doesn't answer or something like that, it was turned off and the message place must be picking it up.

Smartie, I don't have my cell phone, I can't afford the bill and you know who isn't caught up on his money or the state, what I did have I had to pay for insurance and food, etc. I'm getting really tired of this.

How's life. I truly apologize for not keeping on here better and ask your forgiveness, this caring whether I am around or not is very new to me and I am deeply touched and very grateful for it.

The truth is I am just running myself ragged to keep from feeling the emptiness and pain of him not being in my life anymore. I guess in a way, I'm trying to just not feel the loneliness and I can't drink, use, or eat, so I found a nitch, keep moving and dont' stop. But I'm not home hardly at all and my boys miss me, not to mention I am mentally and physically exhausted.

The good news is the kids started school today, I have signed up one person in my business and now I can take it more easily, but then there is just that, taking it easily and just being..... I prey for a happy medium. I did go see Shrek the Musical, which was awesome.

I love you guys, each and everyone of you who took time to notice I was gone. I can't express to you what this means. And I will never forget it. So thank you so much.

On one side note about WH, he ran into a friend of mine and very nonchalantly talked about how smart I was and how much better I could do with a new job and better pay and how he always encouraged me to get a better job. That is such a crock. He promised me we would build the Amway business and he would get me free. I hurt for a while on that, but then I realized he wants me to quit and get a better paying job so he doesn't have to give me as much money. Aint' going to work. I would rather struggle and have him hurting than make it easy on him. My momma didn't raise a fool. Plan B is pretty boring, but it's exhausting when you are trying not to feel or learning how to push the pain away by keeping busy.

hug
to every single one of you.. You are a piece of my G-d and there is not a darn thing you can do about it.

BS 52, FWH 53, Married 1-1-84
D-day 5-14-07, WH moved in with OW
Plan A 9 months, DARK Plan B 3-17-08 until 3-2-09
WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
M
M
Here we sit like birds in the wilderness...

Birds in the wilderness...

Birds in the wilderness....

Waiting to hear from Queenie...

<Ev'rybody sing it>

:crosseyedcrazy:

SPEAK!!!!!

Woof? think

dance2

I'm here all week.

Don't forget to tip your waitress...

L
L
Mark...LOL!

Queenie!!! your back!!! YAY!!!!!!!
NOW its almost like real marriage builders again laugh

hug for Queenie

Last edited by lildoggie; 09/03/08 03:35 AM. Reason: duh, cannae spell

Q
OP Offline
Q
Hi Mark,

Yesterday was Elul 1 which begins the 40 day period of preparation for High Holidays.

How are you? How is your life, have you been fishing, playing with your grandaughter? Or do you have more?

Are we getting ready for some football?

WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
Q
OP Offline
Q
Originally Posted by lildoggie
Mark...LOL!

Queenie!!! your back!!! YAY!!!!!!!
NOW its almost life real marriage builders again laugh

hug for Queenie

Oh Lil, thank you so much. I'm so sorry I didn't stay in touch better. I have certainly had my ups and downs and have really been looking at my situation and deciding where I need to go to move forward. The pain is certainly not there like before, but what is setting in reality that he really may never want to come home and I will have lost what I held most dear. So rather than sit in my pitty potty, keep to the stinkin thinkin, I just pushed forward and buried my feelings in work and keep busy.

I have missed MB so much. It's such a part of my life... So weird, I know.

WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
L
L
have certainly had my ups and downs and have really been looking at my situation and deciding where I need to go to move forward. The pain is certainly not there like before, but what is setting in reality that he really may never want to come home and I will have lost what I held most dear. So rather than sit in my pitty potty, keep to the stinkin thinkin, I just pushed forward and buried my feelings in work and keep busy.

I know its not what you want to hear but it is awesome you reckonise it.

I have missed MB so much. It's such a part of my life... So weird, I know.

not to me I am an addict and now I have to log off frown
Ah well another time

bye Queenie, great to see you

Q
OP Offline
Q
No Lil, it's not what I want to hear. I am moving forward and building a life without him. I can actually seek peaks of him not ever being in it again and then like I turtle I hide my head and don't want to face that real possibiility.

Being addicted to hear isn't so bad. It's the most amazing place I could think of for people who have walked through what we have on here.

Why just look at how many of you were concerned about ME? I'll take this addiction over any other one.

WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
M
M
I can quit any time I want...

M
M
Really. If I wanted to quit, I would just quit.

Last edited by Mark1952; 09/03/08 01:42 AM.
M
M
I'd just walk away and never look back...

M
M
I mean it. If I wanted to leave I would be so outa here...

M
M
I'd just stop posting and never even give this place any consideration or thought.

M
M
REALLY. I could quit, "Just like that!"

M
M
Me addicted?

Must be talkin' 'bout somebody else 'cause I ain't addicted...

M
M

Q
OP Offline
Q
Please don't. Your sermons to me have saved my life in so many ways. You stretch my "religiousness" and make it safe for me to explore the messages you send.

Oh, your speakings right now have reminded me, my OS is the on the cover of the district calendar as the Cat in the Hat.. How totally awesome is that, a poster child......

Mark, we need you...

WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
Q
OP Offline
Q

That would be me...... Thank G-d school has started and the little darlings are tucked away from their silly parents and at school with the smart ones...

dance2

WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
M
M
Do you have any idea how hard it is to make that many consecutive posts in under 5 minutes?

crazy

Page 230 of 339 1 2 228 229 230 231 232 338 339

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 522 guests, and 41 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation