Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2125066 09/10/08 03:18 PM
N
nia17 Offline OP
OP Offline
N
I know you mentioned other candidates on another thread and I heard Ron Paul has denounced the GOP and will be running for office.
I like what I have read about him but didn't follow the primaries too much. Have you heard who he would choose as VP?

Last edited by nia17; 09/10/08 03:20 PM.
T
T
nia17

I know you mentioned other candidates on another thread and I heard Ron Paul has denounced the GOP and will be running for office.
I like what I have read about him but didn't follow the primaries too much. Have you heard who he would choose as VP?

I know he came out with a statement today, but it wasn't as a Candidate, it was more to get people knowing who the other third party candidates are.

It would be to late to get his name on all the state ballots as the deadline for doing so has already passed.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/mcclatchy/20080910/pl_mcclatchy/3041662_1

However, the one closest to his views would be Bob Barr, and Paul is not tossing his support behind him.

I think he will be on the Montana Ballot, but I don't think he's on any others..as he was running as a republican.

Some folks are looking at his actions as saying to write in a candidate, which is an option in some states, but not all, and hinting about writing him in.

Kind of back handed, since he wasn't the nomination for the part, and he isn't changing parties..

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7608500.stm

http://www.bobbarr2008.com/issues/

Simul Justus Et Peccator
“Righteous and at the same time a sinner.”
(Martin Luther)

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (Blackhawk), 630 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation