Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
M
M
I am being totally honest about that believe it or not.

I am going with "not."

You engaging in ANY conversations with your "friend" at this point shows your character. People like this should be cut out of your life until they repent.

And BTW...does your WIFE know what this guy is doing? And if so, how does your wife feel about your friendship?

M
OP Offline
M
Thanks BK, I appreciate the link!

Wow...there are some individuals with very strong feelings here, I can appreciate and respect that however at this point I am doing what "I" am able to do. I do not believe that my showing my friend this information is going to magically cause him to stop his wrongdoing. I do feel it will allow him to see that what he is hearing is such a common bull crap line from wandering spouses he may start to listen with both ears when they next "talk".

With just a first name I have no bullets to shoot with. I do not spend time at this persons house often as we are workmates...we talk at work. The last time I saw this woman was in late June and to be honest if I saw her again I may not even remember who she is. My friend dates regularly and I couldn't tell you what half of the women he dates look like. I do know where he lives but I do not think that gives me the right to break in his garage when she could possibly or not be there (He has told me she always parks in his garage) and look at the plates on her car. He doesn't exactly call me to let me know that his married girlfriend is coming over.

Suggesting that I am in a fog is a rather nonsensical statement in my opinion however again I can respect the feelings and thoughts of those that are here because of problems in their marriage. I have no idea how you feel or what you have experienced. If it was anything like my cousins experience back in 2004/2005 it had/has to be awful but I don't think that pushing ahead with no facts other than her first name and she has dark hair is reasonable. My cousin wanted to go to a barbershop where this guy worked and pick a fight. I advised him to get a digital voice recorder instead and gather hard facts. He got audio, video and actual proof that she was using drugs...case closed.

Mel

medc #2126639 09/13/08 08:22 AM
M
OP Offline
M
Originally Posted by medc
You engaging in ANY conversations with your "friend" at this point shows your character. People like this should be cut out of your life until they repent.

And BTW...does your WIFE know what this guy is doing? And if so, how does your wife feel about your friendship?

Wow...my character. Ok MEDC to answer your "BTW" yes my wife knows about this however she says I should mind my own business. I disagree with her which is why I am here.

Second...let's define friendship because perhaps I use the term loosely here. He and I have worked together for four and a half years. We on occasion have been to lunch (once this year) and been in a fantasy football league two years ago. He is a single guy who dates and spends most weekends playing golf and going to singles bars. I am married with three kids eight years old and under so he and I do not spend time together outside of work. I see him about twice a week at work as we work for a large state employer so when we have talked at length at the end of a work day I have often referred him to this site. Since he has not come here on his own I thought I would retrieve some information for him. I can not force him to read it however perhaps it will make him think a little harder about what he is doing.

As far as conversation and my character are concerned you make it out that I am panting while he tells me of sorted sex stories with all the dirty details. When he mentioned that he was seeing a married woman the first words from my mouth were..."Bro, you are treading on thin ice with this one." I told him he needed to leave married women alone as their drama and deceit would become as much his as it is theirs. I have no interest in any details of his affair. I am only interested in doing what I am able to discourage him. It is only because of my character that you question that I am here seeking information to back up what I am telling him.

Mel

Last edited by melloblkmon; 09/13/08 08:28 AM.
M
M
I listen to him a lot about their "relationship" and always tell him that it is a bad idea. I am probably at fault for listening when he tells me about when and where they have sex. I ask him to leave out details as that is TMI for me however I know they often see one another during the afternoon. If that makes me less of a man then "my bad" however I would like to help him get out of this mess. I tried to get him to look at this site a few weeks ago but I am pretty sure he didn't do it.

Yes...your character is being questioned. Based ont he above paragraph that YOU wrote, you are showing a lack of character. YOU said that you listened to the when's and where's about there sex. YOU stated this.

How about this for a response..."Don't talk to me about your filth. You are having an affair with a married woman. That makes you the type of person I don't want in my life in any way. Do not speak to me again until this changes."

Bro, you are treading on thin ice with this one."

I guess you told him.

:RollieEyes:

medc #2126642 09/13/08 08:43 AM
M
OP Offline
M
Yes...your character is being questioned. Based ont he above paragraph that YOU wrote, you are showing a lack of character. YOU said that you listened to the when's and where's about there sex. YOU stated this.

How about this for a response..."Don't talk to me about your filth. You are having an affair with a married woman. That makes you the type of person I don't want in my life in any way. Do not speak to me again until this changes."

If sarcasm is your way of trying to make me feel horrible that I have engaged him in conversation then so be it. I did indeed listen the first time we spoke of this a month ago, probably for about 45 minutes in the parking lot after work. I am a listener and do not mind hearing someone out when they talk. Why he chose me to talk about this I am not sure however from the start I told him it was a very bad idea. If that means I have no character or am a awful person in this arena than I am guilty.

I often let people finish their thoughts before I begin speaking. If he had told me he was dating a 15 year old I would turn him over to the police but that is not what happened. When I asked him "How's your summer been so far?" that is what I got...a story about a new relationship he was in with a married woman. I said to him "That isn't a relationship...it's adultery" to which he responded..."dude that's harsh". I told him it is what it is and that he needed to leave the wife of another man alone or he would be sorry down the road. Since then we have talked twice about his situation (affair) both times with me strongly encouraging him to come to this website to get some help.

Mel

M
M
Although this may sound strange I am here to assist a close friend.

...let's define friendship because perhaps I use the term loosely here. He and I have worked together for four and a half years. We on occasion have been to lunch (once this year) and been in a fantasy football league two years ago.

I think your whole story is bull chit. YOu wrote in your first post that he is a CLOSE friend. When you are called on things, he suddenly becomes a co-worker that you have a distant relationship with.

So, either you are making chit up to account for your lack of character...or this is all just bull chit.

Last edited by medc; 09/13/08 08:55 AM.
medc #2126652 09/13/08 09:12 AM
M
OP Offline
M
I think your whole story is bull chit. YOu wrote in your first post that he is a CLOSE friend. When you are called on things, he suddenly becomes a co-worker that you have a distant relationship with.

So, either you are making chit up to account for your lack of character...or this is all just bull chit.

I take it that you have had some horrible experiences with infidelity in the past since your signature says you are divorced and are raising your kids with full custody. I am glad your life is back on course and you priority is your children.

As far as him being a close friend, I do consider him that in that a few years ago at work he tipped me off to a problem I was having within my department which helped get me back on track from what could have been a bad situation. In addition he has been helpful (since he worked at this entity before I did) in helping me seeing pitfalls that I might have walked into blindly so I am grateful to him for that. He was the first person at work to take an interest in my well being. I consider that a friend however we do not spend hours together after work or weekends together in recreation. Aside from a few company functions we only see one another at work so in that way he is an "associate" as well. When given opportunity we do talk at work about issues as we are part of the same union and sit on a committee together that meets three times a year.

Your calling into question my character doesn't make me angry or resentful toward you...I don't know a thing about you or what you have been through in you life but I do know this...For me to come here and make up a story like this is a straight waste of time for me and you both. I was seeking INFORMATION. If you think what I am saying is "bull chit" you certainly have that right. I have copied the info from the link BK has sent me and will give it to my friend when I see him next week.

Mel

I
iam Offline
I
Originally Posted by melloblkmon

Wow...my character. Ok MEDC to answer your "BTW" yes my wife knows about this however she says I should mind my own business. I disagree with her which is why I am here.

Second...let's define friendship because perhaps I use the term loosely here. He and I have worked together for four and a half years. We on occasion have been to lunch (once this year) and been in a fantasy football league two years ago. He is a single guy who dates and spends most weekends playing golf and going to singles bars. I am married with three kids eight years old and under so he and I do not spend time together outside of work. I see him about twice a week at work as we work for a large state employer so when we have talked at length at the end of a work day I have often referred him to this site. Since he has not come here on his own I thought I would retrieve some information for him. I can not force him to read it however perhaps it will make him think a little harder about what he is doing.

As far as conversation and my character are concerned you make it out that I am panting while he tells me of sorted sex stories with all the dirty details. When he mentioned that he was seeing a married woman the first words from my mouth were..."Bro, you are treading on thin ice with this one." I told him he needed to leave married women alone as their drama and deceit would become as much his as it is theirs. I have no interest in any details of his affair. I am only interested in doing what I am able to discourage him. It is only because of my character that you question that I am here seeking information to back up what I am telling him.

Mel

It would seem you and your wife are cut from the same cloth. You deserve each other.

Why don't you act like a decent human being and expose this affair to the poor schmuck husband who is having to expose himself to your all of your 'friends' past sexual partners?

If my 'friend' was having sex with a married woman he would immediately cease being my 'friend'.

You are just as culpable here.

iam #2126660 09/13/08 09:39 AM
M
OP Offline
M
Originally Posted by iam
It would seem you and your wife are cut from the same cloth. You deserve each other.

Why don't you act like a decent human being and expose this affair to the poor schmuck husband who is having to expose himself to your all of your 'friends' past sexual partners?

If my 'friend' was having sex with a married woman he would immediately cease being my 'friend'.

You are just as culpable here.

I would have to disagree with you on me being just as culpable here. I have in no way supported what he is doing. Alienating him in the workplace will serve no useful purpose in this scenario except to cause workplace problems. I told him I do not want to know any more details about the situation he is in. I told him that if he wanted to "get right" or do what is right he should come to this site and get a taste of what betrayed spouses go through. He agreed that he is in the wrong but that has not changed things as far as I know. I do not seek him out daily to ask him about it as we are in different departments.

My earlier posts would let you know that I know nothing of this woman except her name and hair color. I think adultery and infidelity are wrong, end of story. My not doing detective work to expose two adults does not make me culpable. If I sat on a bar stool and listened to all his stories about their affair I would agree with you but I do not.

Mel

J
J
At least IMHO what you say sounds reasonable. You could easily have just turned a blind eye, and decided it wasn't any of your business and you don't want to rock the boat with a coworker who has helped you in the past and who may be in a position to help you in the future. Instead, you stuck your neck out and expressed your disapproval. You have your own life to live, you can't be expected to drop your responsibilities to your work, your spouse, your kids, in order to become a detective to find out this OW's identity in order to expose to her BH. Some people might choose to put that much effort into it, but you can't be *expected* to, since all you know is a first name. If you do happen to find out more, fine; but meanwhile, the simple fact is that without spending a lot of time and effort, it sounds like it is simply not possible for you to expose to the BH.

I think it's admirable that you are spending some effort into finding more "ammo" to help your friend see the poor choice he's making.

Here's some more information about the feelings and thoughts that are present during an affair. This explains a bit more of what's going on between the WW and OM instead of concentrating on advice to the betrayed spouse:
from Coping with Infidelity: Beginning (Part 1)

But it's more likely that they would simply talk to each other more often, depositing even more love units. Sex is actually not the driving force in most affairs -- it is conversation and affection. In fact, most people who have affairs regard the sex as a minor player. What they appreciate the most about the relationship is the love and acceptance that is communicated in their conversation. But sex is usually the inevitable outcome, and since sex works best with great conversation and affection, the sex is also great. Once sex is added to the mix, so many love units get deposited that the couple cannot imagine losing each other. They are both addicted to the relationship.

The unsuspecting jilted spouse usually senses a problem when an affair begins. For one thing, an affair usually takes up quite a bit of time, and all sorts of excuses are given to be away from home -- having to work late, impulsive trips to the store and unexplained absences from work -- they all become more and more difficult to believe. Telephone records and credit card receipts are carefully hidden, for if they are found, they will often reveal the scope of the affair.

When the spouses are together, an emotional distance usually prevails. Sex is almost always a problem for women who are having an affair, and many men having an affair find they cannot make love to their wives, either. In many cases, intimacy in marriage becomes so bad that a separation is requested to "sort things out." An affair is often suspected by the jilted spouse, but almost always vigorously denied by the offending spouse. It usually takes solid evidence, like B.D.'s finding her husband in bed with her best friend, to get an unfaithful spouse to admit the truth.

I've seen so many spouses lie about affairs, that when one spouse wants a separation, my best guess is that he or she is having an affair. I'm right almost every time.

Why would anyone need to be alone to sort things out? It makes much more sense to think that being separated makes it easier to be with their lover. Granted, there are many good reasons for a separation, such as physical or extreme mental abuse. But of all those I've seen separate, most have had lovers in the wings.

Since an affair usually creates emotional distance between spouses, lovers describe their increasing dissatisfaction with their marriages. They talk about how incompatible they are in marriage and how compatible they are with each other. The addiction they have for each other turns the relationship into a passion that makes an eternal relationship with each other an absolute necessity. Many would rather commit suicide together than to return to their horrible spouses.

That's not to say that they do not show compassion for their spouses. In fact, they usually express their guilt to each other for the pain they cause their families. But if either of them would talk about how much they loved their spouses, and how happy they were in their marriage, the conversation would tend not to deposit very many love units. Instead, they compare each other with their spouses in a most favorable light, saying that they wish they had known each other before they were married, and that they are perfect for each other. Such expressions of admiration deposit carloads of love units.

At the crossroads R.J. faces, she should avoid telling Bob how she feels about him at all costs. And she should certainly not let him know that she is dissatisfied with her husband. As soon as Bob would know about her feelings for him and her marital dissatisfaction, the risk of an affair would be so great that she must end her friendship with him for life. From the moment he knows she loves him, their friendship should end.

R.J. should be able to talk to someone about her marital problems. I'm glad she had the courage to write me. We should all be able to tell someone how we feel deep inside. But R.J. should not complain about her spouse to anyone unless she has made the same complaint to her spouse. Furthermore, the person she confides in should be either a same-sex friend or a professional counselor (like me). To tell an opposite-sex friend about your terrible marriage is to invite disaster.

R.J.'s greatest failure was dishonesty. If she had been honest with her husband about her need for conversation, and they had resolved the problem, Bob's conversations with her would not have been so enchanting.

It's almost impossible to stumble into an affair if you follow the Rule of Honesty. Her husband loves her dearly, and if she were to have told him about her frustration with their conversation, he probably would have taken steps to improve. In the beginning of her relationship with him, he may have spent hours talking to her just as his best friend did. In the beginning of their relationship, she may have fallen in love with him because of their conversation. But, as so many spouses do, he began talking to her less and less, little knowing that he was draining her Love Bank.

The solution to R.J.'s problem at the time she wrote her letter is to follow the Rule of Honesty. She should write her husband the same letter she wrote me. He should know about the disaster that is about to take place so he can protect both himself and herself from it.

Then, I'm afraid, they must both distance themselves from Bob. Even though this man may not have any feelings for R.J., her feelings for him make him too dangerous to have as a friend, at least until they are able to improve their conversations with each other. If R.J. stops seeing and talking to Bob, the feelings she has for him will subside, but at first she may go through a period of withdrawal where she misses him terribly. Withdrawal usually only lasts a few weeks, with those feelings popping up once in a while after that. If her feelings for Bob eventually disappear, her husband can remain friends with him. But if R.J. finds that they reappear whenever they are together, they should plan to end their friendship with Bob.

This may seem very harsh and unrealistic, but the alternative to ending such a friendship is to create a huge risk of having an affair. And if Bob were to know how she feels about him, then they most certainly should end their friendship with him.

me - 47 tired
H - 39 cool
married 2001
DS 8a think
DS 8b :crosseyedcrazy:
(Why is DS7b now a blockhead???)
(Ack! Now he's not even a blockhead, just a word! That's no fun!)
iam #2126675 09/13/08 10:26 AM
M
M

BRAVO!

J
J
Here's some more, again emphasizing the part about the feelings that are present during an affair, so help you tell your friend that just because they seem "perfect" for each other, like they are "destined" to be together, it isn't real:

from What to Do with an Unfaithful Wife Letter #5

If a spouse's needs are not met in marriage, and he or she is not honest about their feelings toward someone who meets those needs, an affair is likely to take place.

Once an affair begins, it is like an addiction. The same emotional attachment that drew you and your spouse into marriage is now directed to someone else. When your spouse is having an affair, she is as attached to her lover as she was when she first married to you. If she tries to leave her lover, she will experience many of the same withdrawal symptoms that people have when they try to stop using addicting drugs -- intense feelings of anxiety and depression.

Most people who have affairs are so depressed they feel like committing suicide. They cannot imagine leaving their lovers, nor can they imagine leaving their families. They see no hope. They know they are causing their spouse and children unbearable pain, yet they cannot stop the affair. They try to rationalize by thinking that their spouse and children will do just fine, but deep down they know that their pleasure is destroying the lives of the ones they love, so suicide is considered as a way out of the mess they're in.

There's other articles explaining that, even though the affair may seem to not have the problems that the M has, it's just because the A is secretive and exotic and not subject to the humdrum of everyday life. That if the ppl in an affair leave their spouses and get together, most of the time that will fail, because they failed to address the problems that caused their initial M's to fail. I'll try to find that if I have time, but you could also use the search button in the upper right corner. Try searching on "affair" and something else, I dunno, illusion or something.

me - 47 tired
H - 39 cool
married 2001
DS 8a think
medc #2126681 09/13/08 10:36 AM
J
J

BRAVO!

Just start ignoring him? As opposed to trying to get him to stop?

me - 47 tired
H - 39 cool
married 2001
DS 8a think
M
M
Ignore him...yes. Tell him flat out that what he is doing is wrong and immoral and that friendships with immoral people reflect poorly on all.

This poster is doing squat to get him to stop. Stopping a friendship is a way to get some one to act.

Lay down with dogs (which this poster is doing) and you get fleas.

M
OP Offline
M
Jayne...

I really appreciate your kind and insightful posts. I would have replied sooner but I went to pick a few things from the store. I am copying this information as well and reading the links that you and Big Kahuna have sent me. I realize that the hostility and anger that others have displayed toward me on this thread are the results of the devastating fruits of infidelity by their spouses in their lives. I would not insult them by claiming that I "understand" their pain and or continuing suffering. I only hope they are able to recover themselves or their marriages. I have been blessed with a good marriage and healthy children.

I have benefited greatly in the last three years from this site without posting more than 3-4 times prior to the discussion forums. That is because since I am not in the same situation as many here I felt nothing could be added by my posting. What good is my "opinion" on someones situation if I cannot offer firsthand experience or wisdom on the subject to assist them. I have e-mailed Dr. Harley a few times in the past in reference to my cousins situation and he pointed me to parts of the site which I would not have found otherwise. I like the threads that talked about Ideas (Anniversaries, Creative Affection & Low cost Dates). I got some really good ideas there to help break up the everyday doldrums that can set in over the years of a marriage.

I didn't expect the greeting I got coming here for help and advice but it has been an interesting experience. I wasn't looking for a pat on the back, I was looking for information. This site is about information about a subject as is the rest of the internet. I harbor no ill will toward those that feel I have no character, how they feel is how they feel because of how they have been treated or by personal experience. I know that I have character and self esteem which is why I would not begin to blindly hurl insults at people who have hurled them at me. Their right to feel the way they feel is ok with me.

Thanks again for your input...

Mel

K
K
Jayne, I agree that I think he is doing an admirable thing to come here for info to help talk his friend down from the ledge.

I have been in a situation more than once, to help guide a friend out of adultery. They respected me enough to ask my advice, and a couple of them took it and ended their affairs.
The ones who refused to end their adultery, I gave up and ended our friendship.

I treat an active adulterer similarly to how I treat someone who has alcohol or drug problems. If a friend told me they had a drinking problem, I wouldn't tell them to go away and not speak to me again until they quit drinking. I would work with them a while, IF I felt they sincerely wanted help, and if they never never made steps to change, then I would make myself scarce. But I do believe it's worth investing some time with a foggy friend to help them DE-fog.

Not everyone has even heard of MB principles, so sometimes it takes a little patience.

I was in a very difficult personal situation not long ago, in which I tried to decide to cut off a family member, so to speak. A very wise counselor advised me to think carefully as to whether I was ready to relinquish all avenues to help this young lady, or if there was anything I wanted to show her first, while we still had a relationship. It made me really stop and think, and basically do a Plan A before I went to Plan B.
There is a fine line between enabling and helping, and I don't claim to have it all figured out. But as a Christian, I do feel compelled to exercise patience and work and counsel with someone a short time, and then and only then do I cut them off.

Of course it depends on the situation. If I sense they have no remorse and have no interest in stopping (drugs, alcohol, or adultery) I turn them over to God and walk off.

So to the OP, I think it's important to ask, is your friend interested at all in ended this filthy relationship?

M
M
Well, considering the poster has been talking about this for 3+ months with his "friend" I would suggest that he is enabling the affair. The poster also trys to not be judgemental...wow.

Alcohol and drugs are entirely different. In this case there is a BS that is being raped while this poster sits and chats about his friends dating a married woman.

M
OP Offline
M
Originally Posted by keepitreal
I treat an active adulterer similarly to how I treat someone who has alcohol or drug problems. If a friend told me they had a drinking problem, I wouldn't tell them to go away and not speak to me again until they quit drinking. I would work with them a while, IF I felt they sincerely wanted help, and if they never never made steps to change, then I would make myself scarce. But I do believe it's worth investing some time with a foggy friend to help them DE-fog.

Not everyone has even heard of MB principles, so sometimes it takes a little patience. So to the OP, I think it's important to ask, is your friend interested at all in ended this filthy relationship?

This post explains a lot of my feelings here. This person and I do not have deep personal history but they have reached out to me in the workplace. Because we are not spending large amounts of time together my absence in his life may likely make little difference to him. So I had not considered treating him like a leper. I am not at the same time extending big gestures of what most would considered friendship to him either.

Like that alcoholic I am trying to get him to see expert information that describes what he may or "she" may be feeling. Dr. Harley and many of you being those experts however like in graduate school I am seeing that with so many varied opinions, personal feelings and philosophies that many of you surely agree to disagree on many methods of confrontation, exposure and treatment of ones who are erring in their ways. One thing I can asure you that I feel is that his course of action is dead wrong and will come back to haunt him later if he does not cut this affair off.

I think he feels somewhat guilty as he said they talk a lot about how unhappy she is. It sounds as if she is justifying her actions while engaging in sexual pleasures to soothe her wayward mind. In the end it is all crap...adultery is adultery no matter how you shine light on it.

I hesitate to get deeply involved in this matter because like Jayne mentioned...I have my own life. To get wrapped up in his personal drama is unwise for me and could be a total waste of time and enegry if he fails to respond. He obviously told me for a reason...if he was looking for high fives and support he came to the wrong guy but he came to me for a reason. I hope showing him this information will help somewhat. Unless he comes here and takes some lumps it wont.

Mel

medc #2126704 09/13/08 11:40 AM
M
OP Offline
M
Well, considering the poster has been talking about this for 3+ months with his "friend" I would suggest that he is enabling the affair. The poster also trys to not be judgemental...wow.

Alcohol and drugs are entirely different. In this case there is a BS that is being raped while this poster sits and chats about his friends dating a married woman.

You make it sound as if we talk about this on a daily basis and I am his shrink or something. You don't seem to grasp that he and I have talked on a few occasions about this problem. Our jobs do not afford us the time to sit for hours and discuss his personal issues. At the end of the day I go home and leave work at work as much as I can. I would assume most of you do this as well. I beleive that I said it was in late June that I first learned of his problem. I said we have talked a lot (extended periods of time on a few occasions). I was gone on vacation for most of July and we did not talk at all. We also talk about work related things as well when we see one another which is about twice a week. Sometimes we simply wave and say see ya in the parking lot!

Are you really beleiving in your mind that your sarcasm and insults toward me are helping me at all? I am not angry at you because of it but if that is your approach to helping so be it.

Mel

J
J
Thanks keep, I agree with the approach you describe.

I think the OP said they think the friend is beginning to be influenced by them.

I should prolly take some of my own and others' advice. I recently found out some stuff about a close relative, and my initial response was to withdraw from the relationship, like medc said; not to try to talk to the person, like you and the OP have done.

me - 47 tired
H - 39 cool
married 2001
DS 8a think
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 430 guests, and 65 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation