Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2130682 09/21/08 06:13 PM
R
OP Offline
R
My dad has been seriously ill off and on for the last few months. He has never been a particularly religious or spiritual man. So I worry about his salvation.

Can you please say prayers that our Lord will shine his light upon him. When the time comes, I want to rejoice with him in heaven one day.

Thank you for reading.
Jo

A
A
Dear gracious heavenly father,
I pray for Jo's dad. I pray you would be with him through his sickness. I pray most of all Lord that there is time for someone to share with him the joy of knowing You and Your Son Jesus. I pray for someone to be bold enough, caring enough and loving enough to tell him how Jesus Christ was born of the virgin Mary. I pray they would tell him Jesus lived 33 years without sin in His life and that He healed many. I pray they will tell him ahow Jesus died on the cross at Calvary as a sacrifice for every sin that has been or will be committed. I pray he would learn how Jesus was laid to rest, but three days later came back to life defeating death. I pray someone would ask the questions if you died do you know you have eternal life. And I pray they would ask what would you say if God asked you why I should let you into my heaven. The answer we know is that Jesus Christ died for the sins of man so that we might have freedom here on earth and live eternally in heaven. God please hear this prayer and let your love, grace and mercy be evident in the life of Jo's dad. I thank you for Jo's concern and I pray your blessings upon them.

In Jesus name,
Amen

AskMe #2130767 09/22/08 06:30 AM
L
L
Dear Heavenly Father, I too pray that during this time Your Spirit will draw Jo's dad unto Jesus. Please send those that preach the gospel giving him that chance to seek, pray, and receive You as his Savior and Lord....in Jesus name....Thankyou Lord...Amen.

R
OP Offline
R
Thank you so much Askme and LadySheep for your prayers.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,190 guests, and 65 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation