Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2118283 08/29/08 12:44 PM
N
NoMas Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Been awhile since I was around here

Just didn't know where else to send a birthday blessing to an old friend I used to visit with here, so I'll leave it here.

Wishing all the best to all whose hearts have been on this up and down and oftentimes painful journey of life.

blessings of peace and healing

and smiles and tears

D
D
Thank you NoMas... hope all is well with you and your family.

Knowing you are a avid reader, I wanted to mention that a friend recommended a good book, (and I ordered it the same day) called 'The Shack' - perhaps you're familiar with it? I am expecting it will be a tough read but it is supposed to be moving and life changing. Thought you might be interested.

Well, all the best to you. Enjoy the autumn as it approaches.

smile

Last edited by Dawnn; 08/31/08 10:34 AM.
L
L
Gee- talk about some old timers- how about it?

Hope all is well with you guys. :-)

Life is pretty much the same here...enjoying cooler weather and trying to stay busy.

I trust the family is doing well for you Dawnn. Feeling any 'older'? ;-)

Cheers-

D
D
Hey Lighthouse!

Nice to see you stumble in here smile

Yes feeling a bit older these days but it is bound to happen, is it not?

I had meant to try to contact you as I periodically check in with your blog. That was a very mean accident you got yourself into not too long ago. I hope you have decided to STEER clear of those situations (pun intended). wink

I am trying to keep busy here, which is fairly easy with the boys. I love these autumn days though kind of puts me in a daze.

Anyway, hope all is well with you all...keep your Chin-up!

Cheers to you as well!

L
L
Yep...been living life on the edge for sure. :-)

You should shoot me a note some time...would love to hear how life is with you and your loved ones of late.

Take care

LH

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 756 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
daveamec, janyline, Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya
71,833 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation