Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
M
OP Offline
M

M
OP Offline
M
It's bad enough that the MSM is in the tank for Obama, but are they making stuff up now?

K
K
It was clearly audible.

Divorced
M
M
Krazy, please call: Secret Service Agent Bill Slavoski He urged anyone with knowledge of the alleged incident to call him at 346-5781

So far, some guy name KRAZY and one reporter heard it. grin

He said the agency conducted an investigation Wednesday, after seeing the story, and could not find one person to corroborate the allegation other than Singleton.

“We have yet to find someone to back up the story,” Slavoski said. “We had people all over and we have yet to find anyone who said they heard it.”

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

M
M
Originally Posted by MelodyLane
Krazy, please call: Secret Service Agent Bill Slavoski He urged anyone with knowledge of the alleged incident to call him at 346-5781

So far, some guy name KRAZY and one reporter heard it. grin

He said the agency conducted an investigation Wednesday, after seeing the story, and could not find one person to corroborate the allegation other than Singleton.

“We have yet to find someone to back up the story,” Slavoski said. “We had people all over and we have yet to find anyone who said they heard it.”

lmao

K
K
I saw the video. If you didn't, you know not of what you speak.

NOBODY was disputing whether the "kill him" remarks were actually uttered before now.

McCain talked about it last night...there was no denial.

Well, not about the remarks, anyway. grin

Divorced
M
M
Krazy, you need to call the Secret Service and tell them!! The remarks are in utter dispute since they can't be verified. no one heard them except you and that reporter!

CALL!!

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

M
M
I'll make the call for him. I will have them contact MB for Krazy's information and have him do his patriotic duty. After all...this is his candidate, perhaps he should reach out and help him.

K
K
Watch the video.

Obviously, neither of you have.

Divorced
M
M
KANSAS
WICHITA 316-267-1452

secret service field office

M
M
Krazy, I would like to see the video. Please give us a link. I would implore you to call the SS since you claim to have heard it. Give them a hand!

Exposure 101

K
K
Here you go:

The video was apparently shot by someone pointing a camcorder at their TV, but the sound is still good enough.

Maybe the Secret Service isn't aware of Youtube.

Divorced
B
B
I'm not sure what you are hearing. I can't make out anything that is being shouted in the audience.

The media is telling you what they want you to believe. Listen to the audio and make up your own mind what you think it being said.

To my knowledge, the media has yet to personally name any specific witness or accuse any specific individuals of committing such an act.

You are listening to and believing "hearsay" as reported by the media.

Turn off the TV and THINK FOR YOURSELF.

ETA: I find it interesting that all of the commentators on that clip are black. Who is really stirring up a race issue where none exists? Hint...it's not the republicans.

ba109
M
M
Sorry, Krazy, the only thing I heard was a possible "treason!" I didn't hear "KILL HIM" and neither did the folks who were there. The place was crawling with Secret Service agents and they all claim it didn't happen. I'm afraid you are probably being misled.

Exposure 101

B
B
All I could hear was "Treason." confused

Sounds like a case of the press trying to make news in what is otherwise dull reporting.

Last edited by black_raven; 10/16/08 12:28 PM. Reason: typo

BW - me
exWH - serial cheater
2 awesome kids
Divorced 12/2011

Many a good man has failed because he had a wishbone where his backbone should have been.

We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face... we must do that which we think we cannot.
--------Eleanor Roosevelt
A
A
Let's assume the "Kill Him" phrase is unsubstantiated... Does "Terrorist!" or "Off with his head!" bother anyone?

It seems to be backfiring on McCain.

AGG

M
M
Doesn't bother me a bit. It has nothing to do with the candidate. This is much ado about nothing from liberals.

Exposure 101

B
B
I didn't hear those phrases either. confused If there are nutty people screaming such things about Obama, McCain, whoever...I don't really care. How is it the fault of the candidate?

BW - me
exWH - serial cheater
2 awesome kids
Divorced 12/2011

Many a good man has failed because he had a wishbone where his backbone should have been.

We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face... we must do that which we think we cannot.
--------Eleanor Roosevelt
M
OP Offline
M
If there are nutty people screaming such things about... McCain... How is it the fault of the candidate?

I think when Obama tells his followers to "argue and get in the faces" of those who aren't voting for him, I think he is at least partly responsible for their behavior.

J
J
Originally Posted by ba109
Who is really stirring up a race issue where none exists? Hint...it's not the republicans.

Why is it, If I don't like nor vote for Obama that it's because of his race.....but if a black person doesn't vote for McCain it isn't because of his Race but his politics....SOMEONE PLEASE[/b] tell me where that makes any sense rant2

Put Colin Powell on the Republicain ticket and I'll vote for him over anyone else, everyday of the week and twice on Sunday.

PEOPLE....it's not about race for most of us, it's about the persons politics.

Me46
FWH42
Married 19 yrs
EA 4/07 - 4/08
(Confirmed by polygraph that it had not gone PA)
Dday1 4/13/08
Dday2 8/8/08
S26
S16
D10
Trying to Recover
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 649 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation